Matrons of Evil (Pathfinder, Interest Check, Discussion)

Started by Naughty Miss Adventure, September 30, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

I think that unless someone intends on picking up the idea and running with it, it's dead. The OP hasn't been on in 23 days. Too bad, it's got some potential especially with the twists of having the subservient male villians.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I would be willing to take this up, but I need write a new recruit thread for sure. But basic concept is this; there will be leading female matrons (evil bitches) who were one way or other trampled over by some king/lord/adventurers and who then all made pact with Asmodeus (gain power and dark blessings etc) and then they got subservient male slaves (their personal champions).

Each matron has only one such slave and some slave candidates can be recruited in-game (example if lord had commander who led operation which wiped out a village which matrons originally came from so one matrons may hold interest 'breaking in' said commander and turned to her slave than Lord's service).

Further details I ponder on as I later today make recruit thread (give link to it to this recruit thread). So far can say all official Paizo content is open and some third party stuff on approval basis. Anything related to Asmodeus, Hellknights and such is also open to use.

Ron Don Volante

I would ask official material only and maybe pacts with other God's allowed but other than that... O8)
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.