News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon X/Y just announced (i'm not kidding, it's really called Pokemon X/Y)

Started by HybridHalf, January 08, 2013, 05:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjasa

Naw, I just think it's a bunch of people being jerks and clogging the system. None mention the hidden ability in the comments.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Anjasa on November 03, 2013, 06:16:02 PM
Naw, I just think it's a bunch of people being jerks and clogging the system. None mention the hidden ability in the comments.

Most won't list those.  Honestly I'm waiting till December since the pokebank will be up then I can get my pokemon from other games.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Tsenta

Unfortunately the GTS is indeed flooded with trolls and people using it to show off/store pokemon. There's a few boards dedicated to trading though so you can still find what you need.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

yugi006

Anybody have a normal friend safari? PM me and we'll swap friend codes. Need dittos and smeargles.

Tsenta

Ditto safari seems to be the most coveted/wanted Safari. Due to the IV breeding. My copy of X arrives next week, I r excited! :D

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

yugi006

I got the safaris I needed so don't need dittos anymore. I was on the gamefaqs site all night trying to get fc for dittos and smeargles and finally got them.

SinXAzgard21

Why is the Friend safari ditto important?  I've not touched my game in like two weeks and am out of the safari loop as I do not have many friends.

yugi006

Because it makes breeding so much faster as everything in the safari comes with two perfect IVs. If you ever bred for IVs in previous versions you should know how long it takes which is forever now the safari makes things a whole lot easier and faster.

Braioch

It's been a couple of weeks since the last reply but....I just got the game earlier this week and am now trying to tweak my team a bit...anyone willing to either friend code me or just trade with me a Togepi, lemme know.

Seriously, it's cute AND evolves into a BA.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tsenta

You can probably nab a random Togepi off the GTS for something reasonable. I've been breeding tons of Arons so I have a box full of 'em and they trade like hotcakes for whatever 'Dex fillers I need. Lol

Braioch

I snagged one for a Male Eevee, and now...to friendship level

-shoves Soothe Bell on Togepi and hops on bike-
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Suiko

I don't have my 3DS at the moment but tomorrow I'd be happy to swap friend codes. I have Kanto and Kalos starters to trade.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Tsenta

I'm working on filling the 'dex, then just transfering in the ones I need from B2 next month. My OCD demands 100% completion! IT DEMANDS IT!  -Eyetwitch-

SinXAzgard21

PM me with friend codes if anyone wants another safari.  Not sure what my safari is but its one more with pokemon you can use for wonder trade or gts.

Damnedangel

I finally got a 2ds and Pokemon Y! I was wondering if anyone has friend codes they want to swap?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

yugi006

Chris Brady

I'll take all the Friend Codes!  I too have a 2DS!  And I picked up Y!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

yugi006

Well anyone that wants Friend Codes pm me with yours and I'll send you mine.

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Got a Brave Solar Power charmander with Pokerus through wonder trade today.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

Yeah, was getting rid of ralts that I didn't need and got one. 

Currently I have a Technician STAB abuse Scizor and a Gligar being built as a staller.   I have a sp atk, protean Froakie but I still need three others.  Anyone got ideas?

Suiko

I just got my Sylveon. This makes the eevee team complete! Vaporeon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon and Sylveon.

Never done it before and I think it'll be fun *nods*

I also finally found a growlithe on the GTS. Arcanine is my absolute favourite pokemon.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

SinXAzgard21

That's awesome. 

I've been thinking about trading my pokemon with hidden abilities, fully ev trained and so on to my wife's X version and wiping the game and starting over.  Might even keep them on my wife's game to do a nuzloke run.

SinXAzgard21

Chris Brady, in case you didn't know you have a grass safari with Sawsbuck and oddish.  I'm not sure if you've beat the game yet so I don't know what your third is.