Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Bliss

Chicken pan-grilled with red and green bell peppers, onions, and garlic cloves, drizzled with olive oil and over rice.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Forest of lust

Bliss

A sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sammich with tabasco sauce on.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

NightDream

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Oniya

Just finished some eggrolls - and I want to say that my fire alarm is way too sensitive.  That bit about using it as a cooking timer is supposed to be a joke.

(They weren't even over-done!)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLegionary

Bliss

Salmon brushed with olive oil and lightly seasoned with a lemon wedge on the side, corn on the cob steamed in the husk, and garlic bread.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Silverfang

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Observing Trifles

Quote from: Oniya on May 01, 2013, 09:59:57 PM
A couple of vitamin chews.

Vitamin C gummies are the bomb.

OT: Cough drops.
|| the hunt ||

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Bliss

Chips and a thai dragon pepper salsa I canned last fall.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Oniya

The first freezy-pop of the season (after taking a hedge-trimmer to the grass in the backyard.)

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Oniya

Egg and cheese sandwich on an English muffin.

Annisthyrienne

subjuanita