My One Year on Elliqiuy Post

Started by Sherona, September 09, 2008, 04:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

it's always nice to get to those little milestones on a site you get attached to. especially a site that becomes sort of like a second home.

One year post, your first 1000 posts, your fist game that goes for more then a year, your first game to get 1000 posts. all of those things are and were special to me too. the last of which i will make hopefully this months.

i am glad you have been on here a year, better keep posting. We got to keep you here somehow. ropes, capture you with a pokeball, something will have to work =)  :P

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Chris Brady

You know, it's things like this that make me proud to be a member of E!

I'm happy that you've found good friend Sherona, may the next year be as good, or better than the last!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sherona

Spookie Monster

That's really sweet of you, Sherona.  Please allow me to chime in with the others and say that I, too, am really pleased that the great people of Elliquiy are helping you become who you truly are.  You yourself have certainly improved Elliquiy.  Here's to your next year and to every year after!

Spel

New words that only they can share in...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

adventurer

Indeed, Sherona what you are writing and how you do it, is so much inspiring.
its worth to develop community here which is unlike any other to be found.

And though being a virtual one I feel it can create some real friendship ar at least growing trust between members which can even increase from month to month.

This could be the greatest gift for me.

Thanks for your ongoing inspiration and evocation of possibilities.
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0