Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeruiah

*shakes her head playfully at Wash and wiggles in his lap* never, I tried to get your attention earlier but you were probably busy with work or something.

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

xxmaxinitxx

Breathless Intent

*grins and nods* Yup - just like that! *grabs his head between both hands and pulls him forward, planting a big red kiss right smack dab in the middle of his forhead* Marked!

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Proud Geek

*Grins and looks for a mirror* I will never wash my forehead again. :P

OK I will because that would be gross and I wouldn't mind you kissing me again so I will wash it.

Breathless Intent

*laughs* well that's good...I'd hate to be the cause of your skin getting funky...*makes a face before smooching his nose* There, now you're Rudolph! :D

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Proud Geek

Well thanks now everyone will laugh at me and I can't play any of their reindeer games :(

WashAutumstar

haha i'm sure most of the ladies here will play games with you ;) 63

Illuminate

Breathless Intent

Aww! I'll play games with you, Proud! *straddles his lap and leans back a little, offering to play patty cake*

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

*stares at Josi's avatar and blinks* Goodness...that is one lovely bottom!

Rogue

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

well josi my love looks like you've got everyone distracted ;) 59

Breathless Intent

Wash, you should consider Josi's bottom a little more intently, no need to rush the experience!

Ritsu

WashAutumstar

my dear bre what do you think i do waiting for two people to post, but sit and stare at all the beautiful avatars, such as yours 58

Proud Geek

*misses Bre's hand staring at Josi* no kidding, that is delicious. Not that yours isn't Bre, just observing...

*Blushes slightly*

Breathless Intent

*grins and shakes her head* If you don't take more time to appreciate the finer things in life, then you are wasting it! Speaking of which....*grabs Ritsu and pulls her over for some much needed smoochings...on Proud's lap*

Illuminate