New and Improved Interests

Started by BK Geno, February 10, 2009, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Alright, back with more game ideas. Or at least new ones. As always, open to ideas, so if you are looking for a partner, let me know THOUGH PMS PLEASE, I am usually game for a game.

Freeform

1) What if... - Hyrule was lost to the forces of darkness, Ganondorf had won. Link was missing, presumed dead, and the Royal males of the Zoras and Hylians were dead, slaughtered by the forces of Ganondorf. The Royal females of the Gerudo, Zoras, Hylians, and other races were missing, either already captured by Ganon's forces or in hiding. Even the Great Goddesses were missing, having lost their divinity at Ganon's rise and now desperately hide among the mortals. But fate had one last card to play, and another hero, not a local of light and courage, but a foreigner of shadows and stealth, stepped forward up to save the land. Can this wanderer from another land save the world of Hyrule, or will his own past and enemies ally with Ganon, and try to bring him down?

2) A 'Higher' Education - A new student arrives at college, with more than just getting an education in mind. He plans to see just how big of a swath he can leave while going through the female students and staff.

3) TAKENThe Jackle and the Lioness - in a different past, on a different planet, with different rules, a pantheon of Gods reigned supreme. Egypt is still in power on this world, and the ruling powers are the people of the Gods, the Birdpeople of Ra near the great upper half of the river Nile, the reptiles that rule the lower half of the Nile, the primary guards and protectors of the upper half are the Lions, Leopards, and Cheetahs, and the exiled Anubis, banished for a crime lost to history.

One Anubis has the chance to change that, and bring his people back into the kingdom, for the Demons are advancing, another Great Invasion in progress, and only combined can they hope to succeed. There is just one problem, the savior, the one to bring the Anubis exiles back to the kingdom, is an exile for his own people.

4) Daughter of Chaos - A unique demon has appeared in the ruins adjecent to a proporous kingdom, and has been pulling bandits, monsters, and undead to her banner. Locals are concerned that she intends to try and take over the world, like most demons are want to do when they appear in the material plane. Word is sent for heroes and heroines to venture forth to do battle with the evil being, and destroy both her and her gathering forces for all time. Can the hero succeed in destroying the demon, or will the demon overrun the kingdom as the locals so desperately fear?

5) A Modern Demon - A modern witch tries a familiar summoning spell she found on the internet, and ends up accidentally summoning an ancient demon responsible for the destruction of several major cities in the past. As he finishes with the witch, he steps out into the world, and is shocked and horrified to realize that he was forgotten in the passage of time. Once his shock passes, he sets out to the nearest city to remind them why his name was once spoken with respect and abject fear.

6) Dragons in a Modern World - Everyone knows the stories about the evil dragon, the heroic knight, and the beautiful damsel in distress. While it did sometimes happen the way the stories claim, often times the dragon won. But what happens if the times changed? If a dragon found itself in a modern age?

A young woman is working outside her house one day, and while digging around finds a large egg. Curious as to its contents, since the egg is unnaturally large, nearly as big as she is, she takes care of it, carefully incubating and tending to it, and is surprised when she returns home one day and finds it had hatch. And the hatchling was a dragon. How will the dragon take to its surroundings, now that humans have the ability to defend themselves from it?

7) Parental Love - A young man just starting to notice women comes home one day, and accidentally sees his mother nude. Though he knows it is wrong, he starts fantasizing about her, imaging her in bed with him, and after a while begins to actively work toward sleeping with his own mother.

Fleshed out game ideas

1)The Caged Dragon-Already have the intro done, and am looking for someone to play one of several parts. The other parts would be static characters attempting to control the caged dragon for their own uses. Anyway, here is the current intro...

Twenty nine steps from one side of the cage to the other. He had paced those twenty nine steps thousands upon thousands of times before, so long that he had worn a path in the center of the cage, or cell, as the humans called it. He hissed softly to himself, his wings twitching, aching to be outside where he belonged, away from the beings that had held him captive for nearly ten years now.

He glared at the six guards at the only entrance to his cell, his claws curling and scraping along the stone floor, as the guards watched him inattentively. They had watched him for at least two years, all but the newest guard, and that one was sweating and watching him like a prey stares at a predator on the other side of a gorge. Fearfully, even though it knew that the prey could not reach it. He idly contemplated the steel bars that blocked the only exit to his cell, the powerful magic of the king’s archmage the only thing keeping him from ripping them from their stone housing, and slaughtering every last creature in the massive castle.

His crest rippled with barely controlled rage, at himself for not being able to get loose, and at the humans for being far too careful for him to get free. He stopped pacing, and stared at the new guard, all the hate, anger, and fury at being caged when he should have been riding the winds contained in that glare. The new guard swallowed loudly, his grip on the pewter mug tightening almost convulsively, but the longest of his guards merely laughed. “Keep glowering, lizard. Maybe you can kill one of us with that glare someday.”

He bared his fangs at the guard, the seven inch long ivory scimitars gleaming dimly in the torchlight. The youngest guard, barely an adult if he could tell looked at the other guards, and then asked, “So, it can’t get free? I know that the Archmage bound it to the king’s service, but…”

The guard looked back at the dragon, whose blood red scales seemed to dance in the dim light of the three torches, all of which were by the guards, as if they thought the light would protect them from him. One of the other guards snorted into his cup, nearly choking on the rum in amusement, and another guard replied as he pounded the choking guard on the back. “Nope, never has gotten free in nearly ten years. My dad was part of the detachment that caught him as a drakeling. Fifty guards, twenty archers, and five mages went out after him, and him barely the size of a horse then. The fifteen survivors came back, the now Archmage, and only surviving mage, having somehow slipped that collar around his neck. All the survivors got promoted into the King’s Personal Guard, and the families of the ones that didn’t make it got raised to at least minor noble status. Now, though, I doubt ten times that many men would be able to bring him down, let alone kill him.”

All the guards turned to the dragon, fuming silently in his cell, now the size of a wagon, the gold and ebony collar that forced him to obey the Archmage still in pristine condition even after ten years of stunted growth and fighting. He glowered, knowing that it was nearly time for his weekly feeding. He was constantly hungry, and all they gave him was one elderly bovine or two stunted sheep a week. His claws curled against the stone, drawing a shriek of protest from the stone, though he did no damage to it. The Archmage and all of the King’s mages had reinforced his cell, and the other cell beside it, and he changed cells every month, so they could clean and reinforce the spells in the one he had left. They were careful, he would give them that, but ten years of being forced to do the dirty work of the King had forged him into a killer. Bandits, troublesome settlements, various nonhumans, remote castles and keeps, and eventually even small armies had been his targets, and while he rarely won without getting hurt, he had always wiped everyone out. Not that the collar would let him leave without killing everything, but after the real fighting was done, he usually took his time hunting down the last few survivors.

He looked up at a soft sound from behind the door, and began to growl softly. The guards all looked up, before the four older guards nodded to themselves and began to clean up. The newest guard looked around, before helping the others. “Why are we cleaning up?”

“The Archmage is coming to feed and clean his beast, and then fix the cur’s home. It always starts to growl when the Archmage is coming, but we cannot tell if it just has better hearing or the collar somehow lets it know.”

The dragon glared furiously at the guards, before curling up around himself, his head under his wing, and pretended to fall asleep, even as the noises outside stopped. The guards quickly dove to their positions, two by the door, two at the table, and the other two in the room that was just outside his cell, connecting the two cells to the guard room, where they could see every move he made. The door pushed open, and the two guards by the door gaped, before the oldest guard announced, “Greetings your Majesties. All hail!”

The guards ceremoniously announced the entrance of the King and new Queen to the guard room, as well as the arrival of some twenty nobles, the Archmage, his assistant mage, and two new apprentices. The dragon’s head came up, and he was surprised and slightly shocked at the number of people in the rooms. The dragon gave everyone a level look, all rage and hatred gone, and then slowly and elegantly pushed himself upright, before looking down at the assembled nobles, head high above everyone else’s, and holding a pose as elegant and dignified as any an imprisoned monarch would do, as if he was doing the human’s a favor just by existing in front of them. He noticed several new faces among the crowd, and all of them, even the apprentice mages and the Queen were stunned at his majestic appearance. Or so he hoped, even though he was a captive, he still had to maintain the dragon’s reputation for being superior to everything else, simply by existing.

2) The Rogue Mage - A young half-elf with mysterious abilities is found, far different from anything his saviors have ever seen. Both a rogue and a magic user, he learns both with an ease that leaves them astounded, and his appearance is just as unnatural as his abilities.

He leaned back against one of the massive support beams, and watched the opera going on beneath him, before placing one hand over the other, covering a black diamond ring that he had been given hours before, along with a message. "You wished to meet with me, your highness. What can I do for you?"

The king and queen, seated in a balcony below and behind him, could not see him, but both could hear his words, though he had barely spoken them aloud. "First, let us thank you for meeting with us on such short notice, and also for helping the Black Ranger's to return our daughter five years ago to us. You are the only one we were never able to thank."

He shifted uncomfortably as his ferret familiar looked up at him, before the familiar rested its head on his hand, joining the conversation. "I wasn't aware that my affiliation with the Black Ranger's was public knowledge. I need to spend a bit more time covering my trail if I have to leave a group again."

The King smiled, before turning his attention back to the opera, as his chief mage nodded, letting him know that no one was eavesdropping on the conversation. "While we would like to reward you as we did your fellow mercenaries, we understand that several of your former companions are displeased at the circumstances of your resignation, so it will have to wait. Instead, we have a job that perhaps your unique skills can do what even my best spies cannot."

He shifted in the rafters, listening to the elven 'maiden' singing to a young human male, unaffected by her ethereal beauty, before finally answering. "And what would that job be, your highness, that requires an unaffiliated thief and mage such as myself, instead of your more highly skilled and loyal operatives?"

The King did not answer immediately, instead listening to the opera, before turning his attention back to the conversation. "I asked you to meet us here, since the opera is actually a part of it. It is about the division between humans and elves, and between the various elven people. Do you understand what is being sung?"

He shifted, and then replied, "Bits and pieces, that isn't normal elven, is it? Something about her people's need, and he is going on about how much he needs her."

The King nodded and then explained the opera in short. "She will eventually agree to his courtship, the orcs and orges are pressing her people too hard. Several elven princes protest, but when the humans arrive to help, they push the orcs back, though the prince is mortally wounded, and dies before the could physically seal their marriage. One clan of elves in particular presses hard for her to marry, arguing since they never coupled, there was no marriage, and the humans withdrew their support in disgust, allowing the orcs to surge back, killing the princess. The elves banish the one clan into the desert wastes, trying to appease the humans, knowing that they cannot survive without their help."

The mage in the rafters nodded, before glancing backwards and then moving further up into the shadows of the rafters. "Ah, you are worried about the banished elves, and possibly the sand dwarves as well. And tell your guards to relax, I am the shadow in the rafters."

The King smirked as he noted the shifting shadows, and murmured softly to the two guards that had just entered the balcony, before resuming the conversation. "A novel seat, I must remember to try it sometime. How is the view?"

"Excellent, but a tad uncomfortable, and the serving people have yet to ask if I need a drink. You were saying something about a job?"

The King smirked, and then nodded. "Yes, I have been getting odd reports about the dwarves and elves coming together under one banner, a terrible man that slew a blue dragon that used to terrorize the area. He is skilled with both sword and magic, and has killed several powerful leaders while consolidating his powers, many of them renown fighters or mages in their own rights. I need you to go to the Ulishath Desert, and discover who this person is and if he intends to invade my or my allies' kingdoms."

He leaned against the wooden beam, considering the problem, but his familiar already knew he was hooked, and would be going. "Alright, what is the pay?"

The King qouted a large figure, making the mage wince. "I don't work for gold. I like helping people, and if you really got the information from my former colleages, they would have mentioned that."

The Queen smiled, and then added her voice to the conversation. "Oh, that is how much we would allocate to that fine orphanage that your friend Darla set up, and that you keep donating a sizable portion of your proceeds to. You would get to have a few magic items made up by our mages and to your specifications. Up to a similar amount in gold."

He sighed, and then nodded to himself, as he slipped the ring off. A few minutes later, a sealed but unmarked letter was handed to one of the guards, and the chief mage checked it for poisons and harmful spells, before handing it to the King. When the King opened the letter, it contained the black diamond ring, and one sentence. "You have a deal."

More will be posted later.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

BK Geno

Drako

When in doubt looks like it would be fun to play.

BK Geno

Freeform

8) Redemption (possible categories:NC, incest[mother/son])- A child of rape, the unwanted member of a noble house, forever cast into the shadows of the more attention worthy and legitimate children. But when his family answer's their lords call, and then fail at a mission, his mother is taken to be punished for the house's failure, he is the only one that can or even has the inclination to save her.

9) A New Life (possible categories: NC) - A young dragon is captured and sold as a slave. While his new life would be described as luxurious compared to his previous existance, he is little better than a concubine for the female(s) of his new home.

Other games are still open as well. PM if interested.

BK Geno

10) The Devil Knight - An infernal being decides to have a change of lifestyle, and hires himself out as a bodyguard and protector to a school, working through a middleman to get the job. Upon arriving at the school, however, he finds that the middleman left out something that was rather important. He is the only 'security' personnel at an angelic combat school that teaches young female angels how to fight off demons and devils, use magic, and in general make them into nuisances that kill things like him. And worse, his own former allies are the reason for his job, meaning he can never go back. Add to that the fact that most of the staff would rather see him dead instead of protecting the school, it promises to be a very interesting job, and only the fact he signed a blood contract is keeping him there. Luckily, he likes interesting.

Saku

I PMed you about A Peaceful Hero. :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

BK Geno

Cleaned up and modified my game requests, and am allowing new games.

Newest ideas are 5, 6, & 7.