St. Jude's Youth Academy (Interest Check; School-life; NC; Freeform) RECRUITING

Started by PhoenixPhyre, July 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixPhyre

OOC - Links to the RP threads can be found here.
Character Profiles

The Story

St. Jude's Youth Academy is a Catholic boarding school of the highest candor, known not only for its outstanding academic record, but for the unorthodox way it shapes its students to be exemplary members of society. While many educational establishments have moved on to more contemporary teaching methods, St. Jude's is renowned for its very open use of corporal punishment to keep the students in line. The Professors at St. Jude's make full use of a variety of implements to discourage students from participating in unrighteous activities and to help promote a healthy atmosphere of spiritual growth. This corporal punishment is often done in front of the other students, to discourage the offense from being repeated. It is because of this that the academy is a popular solution to the parents of disorderly youth, as they know that time spent here will foster the good behavior that they are unable to instill themselves.

The Setting

This RP will be set in modern-day Birmingham, England. The Academy itself is situated on 10 acres of lush, green lawns, and includes a sports field and stables. The main education building consists of three stories. The first floor contains the chapel and confession area, the second contains all of the various classrooms, and the third contains the Professor and Headmaster offices. A student will only ever enter a Professor's office to serve detention or other punishment, while the Headmaster's office is reserved for the most severe of sentencing. On the right of the main building are the girls' dormitories, and to the left are the boys'. Each dormitory building is two stories, with communal bathrooms on each floor. Each dorm room houses up to four students. Boys and girls are strictly forbidden from entering each others' dorm rooms. Anyone caught doing so will be dealt with immediately.

The Rules of St. Jude's

* Boys and girls must not be within twelve inches of each other. A ruler may be produced if this rule is in question.
* No electronic devices are allowed on the school premises.
* A curfew of 9pm will be strictly enforced. All students must be in their dorms by this time.
* Tardiness is not tolerated.
* Students are expected to keep at least a B average in all classes.
* No sexual or lewd behavior is permitted by any student. This includes masturbation.
* Anyone who is caught breaking any of these rules must attend a confession, after which they must accept punishment from either a teacher or a school prefect.

About The RP

Okay, so the premise of this RP should be obvious - we cater to people who are into being naughty and receiving the subsequent consequences of those actions. That being said, we encourage all RPers to break the rules of the academy within reason, especially those concerning sexual interaction between students, or even between students and teachers.

Here is the character sheet template! I will be accepting characters that are either male or female; gay, straight, or bisexual; staff members or students (age 16-18). Each person can have a maximum of two characters, but only if you know you will be able to keep up with them. Please post up your character profiles in THIS THREAD for approval.

[float=left]Character IMG here[/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] (Your name on Elliquiy)
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (If applicable. If not, please remove this option)
[b]Position:[/b] (Student (if Prefect, state so here), Professor)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Gay, Straight, Bi)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If there is anything you would like to add that we cannot see in the picture)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Quirks, ons/offs, general demeanor)
[b]History:[/b] (Your character's life before St. Jude's)

Open Professor Positions:
English
Math
History
Latin/Bible Studies
Riding
Phys. Ed

Open Prefect Slots:
Male Student Prefect
Female Student Prefect

Open Staff Slots:
Groundskeeper
Nurse
Priest

Posts for this RP should be at least two solid paragraphs in length, with a frequency of at least a few times a week, though more is encouraged.

Due to the nature of this RP, there may be non-consensual play involved. If this is not alright with you, you do not have to play in those scenes. Likewise, all players need to confirm that all parties are okay with a non-con act in the OOC before performing it.

So, this is what I've got so far! If you're interested, please say so below, or if you have any ideas for a more intricate storyline, feel free to mention them!

Oh, and if you're interested in advertising, here's a button I made :)

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178500.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/7/70/92acda60-e10c-45da-96f1-d6dd52723035_zpsf07fc08b.jpg[/img][/url]

EDIT 1: Added character/posting requirements.
EDIT 2: Added Character Template
EDIT 3: Added Open Professor Positions
EDIT 4: Added Open Prefect Slots
EDIT 5: Teacher/student Sexual Activity is now LEGAL for the RP
EDIT 6: St. Jude's Button Added
EDIT 7: Update to Character requirements.
EDIT 8: Staff positions added.
EDIT 9: RP re-opened. Check available spots.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

MystixLady

Interesting. I'm bookmarking this to see how's the group like before committing.

spooky

I have taken The Oath of Drake.

xPeachyPuff

I'm quite interested in taking part as a female Student. I look forward to seeing more.

- Rainbow

PhoenixPhyre

Alright, thank you all for your interest! I have posted up the character template in the first post, please fill it out and post your characters in this thread for approval.

**NOTE** While we do need students, we also need Professors! Don't be shy about making a Teacher character  ;)

Siereis

Hm...I suppose I might take a professor.  These sort of RPs always seem to lack nice authority figures.  In terms of what class Ms. Elaine could teach, any preferences?

eBadger

I'm interested. 

How are you envisioning the "corporal punishment" in classes?  Is this a semi-realistic setting (spankings make the naughty schoolgirls excited, but it's all very professional) or a bit more kinky/fantasy (the schoolgirl is stripped for her whipping, and has to remain that way for the rest of class...and all those leers and gropes are HER fault for being such a distraction!) 

I'm thinking to be the instructor for History and Riding classes. 

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: eBadger on July 02, 2013, 05:04:12 PM
I'm interested. 

How are you envisioning the "corporal punishment" in classes?  Is this a semi-realistic setting (spankings make the naughty schoolgirls excited, but it's all very professional) or a bit more kinky/fantasy (the schoolgirl is stripped for her whipping, and has to remain that way for the rest of class...and all those leers and gropes are HER fault for being such a distraction!) 

I'm thinking to be the instructor for History and Riding classes.
Thanks for the interest! I envisioned the punishment scenes to be semi-realistic in that sense, however I am open to a little extra perversion if I get enough people who would like that  ;) After all, you have to keep the roleplay exciting.

EDIT: I have decided to leave it up to the discretion of the individual teachers. What happens in the classroom stays in the classroom... Some teachers may have more of a "reputation" than others, I would assume, then. Haha.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Siereis on July 02, 2013, 05:02:28 PM
Hm...I suppose I might take a professor.  These sort of RPs always seem to lack nice authority figures.  In terms of what class Ms. Elaine could teach, any preferences?
Well, we have a taker for History and Riding classes, apart from those we would have English, Math, perhaps Latin/Bible Studies, since it's a Catholic school, and a Phys Ed instructor. Any of those would be fine  :-)

xPeachyPuff

Question, real images or anime ones? Just to make sure before I start thinking up a character.

- Rainbow ♥

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 02, 2013, 05:20:48 PM
Question, real images or anime ones? Just to make sure before I start thinking up a character.

- Rainbow ♥
I believe real pictures would do best for this rp.

eBadger

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 02, 2013, 05:10:27 PM
Thanks for the interest! I envisioned the punishment scenes to be semi-realistic in that sense, however I am open to a little extra perversion if I get enough people who would like that  ;) After all, you have to keep the roleplay exciting.

Alrighty; I admit I'd prefer something a bit more pervy, as the teacher/student thing is part of the appeal of the genre, but I'm willing to have him limit his "special punishments" to the back rooms. 

So far: male, hetero, dominant...fond of his riding crop.  His family are very wealthy, significant donors to the school, and his reputation and position are completely unassailable; from time to time, malcontent students attempt to spread rumors by false accusations of abuse, but these are so preposterous they're quickly dismissed as an ongoing hoax. 

He's very strict and sets insane standards - especially for the girls.  A few special students, however, have made arrangements for tutoring: additional tests, preparation, and discipline to help them pass, or do well in his class.  A few parents, as well, have approached him and made clear that their daughters need high marks, or favors from the family - and are willing to earn them in other ways, whatever the silly undisciplined things might say. 

Character Links:
-Obviously, any female students could have such an arrangement with him: either they initiated it themselves and are willing participants, or they were volunteered by their parents (who owe a massive debt to his family? Are obsessed with success?) and are non-con participants.  We could even open up with a student whose parents have made such an arrangement but not informed her yet....

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: eBadger on July 02, 2013, 05:28:13 PM
Alrighty; I admit I'd prefer something a bit more pervy, as the teacher/student thing is part of the appeal of the genre, but I'm willing to have him limit his "special punishments" to the back rooms. 

So far: male, hetero, dominant...fond of his riding crop.  His family are very wealthy, significant donors to the school, and his reputation and position are completely unassailable; from time to time, malcontent students attempt to spread rumors by false accusations of abuse, but these are so preposterous they're quickly dismissed as an ongoing hoax. 

He's very strict and sets insane standards - especially for the girls.  A few special students, however, have made arrangements for tutoring: additional tests, preparation, and discipline to help them pass, or do well in his class.  A few parents, as well, have approached him and made clear that their daughters need high marks, or favors from the family - and are willing to earn them in other ways, whatever the silly undisciplined things might say. 

Character Links:
-Obviously, any female students could have such an arrangement with him: either they initiated it themselves and are willing participants, or they were volunteered by their parents (who owe a massive debt to his family? Are obsessed with success?) and are non-con participants.  We could even open up with a student whose parents have made such an arrangement but not informed her yet....
This sounds like an excellent character for this RP. You may have noticed my edit to my previous statement to say that discipline is up to the teachers' discretion - pretty much, teachers make the guidelines for discipline in their own classrooms. This way everyone gets to be as creative as they like.

I would draw the line at intercourse, though. A teacher can make a student feel like as much of a slut as much as they like, but the teachers shouldn't be sluts, themselves, if you know what I mean.

eBadger

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Dray

I have an idea for a male student or professor, whatever we need more I can make.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 02, 2013, 08:28:13 PM
I have an idea for a male student or professor, whatever we need more I can make.
Well as of right now, I know of two people who want to play professors, and two people who want to play students. There have been a few others who have stated interest but who haven't decided what the wanted to make. Ideally I would like to have a total of 6 teachers, one for each subject. The number of students is fairly unlimited, but we do need to fill some of these professors spots.

Also remember that each person can make two characters if they wish.

Dray

Alright I will make a professor to start out then and to also help get this game started.

Do we just post our app in the character profile thread you made?

PhoenixPhyre

I have added "Open Professor Positions" to the first post.

Ty5550: No, please add your app to this thread. The Character Profiles thread is for accepted apps only.

Dray

PhoenixPhyre

I have added the Open Prefect Slots to the first post. Until we get more players, only one male and one female prefect will be available. Prefects are students who have disciplinary privileges over other students of the same gender. They are in place mostly for minor offenses so the teachers needn't be bothered.

MystixLady

This seems to be going well. I'm thinking of playing a perfect student. She made no mistakes but fallen for a trap and was being punished. That opened her to a whole new world with the word sex in it. Then she purposely break the rules hoping to receive more punishment.

Think it fits into the play?

Siereis

Actually, go ahead and do not consider me interested any longer at this point.  Sounds like a fun RP but not quite for me and I already have my hands full.  Best of luck!