Modern Day Pirates on a Quest for Booty (looking for M/F pirates and f booty)

Started by subjuanita, October 09, 2011, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 14, 2011, 05:39:41 PM
Well give me a short time and i shall post my psycho pirate? LOL. Haven't seen a real sadist in our group so I figured it is always needed? Either way i will post up asap today
Hmmm, I have never come across a pyscho pirate character before...should be mmmm interesting. Welcome aboard the role play.

MarcothTalos

Alright here he is, not sure what was allowed and not, tell me if alterations are needed.

Appearance:
Stands 6'7", toned and strong obviously, a unique beard style which he keeps shaven obsessively, green eyes, and he has a massive tattoo covering his entire back with a .500 magnum crossing a machete looking blade over a large skull and cross bones. A large black P is tattooed into his ribs from below his right pec to just at his belt line, this covers a scar in the same shape. Rarely shows the tattoos by wearing a leather open vest type garments.

Name: Francis "Boots" McGavin.

Sex: Male

Sexuality: He doesn't really care. As long as there is oral, vaginal, or anal, basically a hole to use in his mind. Not preference on either as long as they are in pain.

Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): pirate, sergeant of arms.

Turn Ons: Pain, causing it, or receiving. Violence. Bondage. Unwilling partners. Young partners. Breaking pets.

Turn Offs:A day sober, slow days on the sea, lack of "booty".

Bio: Born To a ship captain of a slave ship, Francis grew up much like any other child, except he was told to kill another crew member onboard who was 23 when he was 14. He grew up obviously much faster, since he reached 6' at 12. The world was rough and life on a slave shape as not one of the slaves, was far more tragic than the slaves themselves.

He was made into the whipping boy, quite literally, as he was made to whip and beat the slaves who would need discipline. It not only hardened him, but also scared the slaves that if the child of the ship was this savage, they would not dare attack the masters.

After twenty three years of being on that ship, the captain died, and Francis left at the next port. Bouncing from slavers ships to kidnap ships, to just full on pirate crews. He was rather disturbed to most people, thinking he had lost his mind decades ago. He often gains great sexual pleasure when he is fighting and killing, a true sadist in all sense of the word. If its is causing pain, torturing, killing, or just flat out making someone bleed, he is having a good day. Branded with the pirate P at 17 after slitting the throat of a nobleman's son for him spitting on him because he was poor. He was branded while laughing and shouting at the nobleman he would smile over his grave.

After he branded half of his torso the man tossed him to the street naked. Francis returned naked and beat the man to death with a loaded pistol in the man's house, refusing to pull the trigger till he raped, humiliated, and castrated the noble with a butter knife.

He is out for blood, money, and whatever ass he can defile.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

subjuanita

Welcome aboard the role play. I don't think you will have much of a problem keeping us behaving well.

MarcothTalos

I hope not, if the little slaves break quick, he loses interest and will be bored again! ROFL

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

subjuanita

MarcothTalos

*Pats her on the head* There there child, I will make sure you are ;)

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 15, 2011, 02:11:18 PM
*Pats her on the head* There there child, I will make sure you are ;)

Oh you don't have to worry about me I am well behaved. :)

MarcothTalos

Is joshua going to post? Sorry to ask but i felt i needed to wait for him to post since Francis and him are obviously flirting lol.

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

subjuanita

No, but you just made it. Make a character profile here, and then make a post in the main thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121912.0

You got here just in time to get captured. :)

MarcothTalos

Oh oh oh!!! come on post you all lol. Nice post captain lol. Anyways i will wait till joshua's character, jack, and SangrĂ­a de los Santos. Sort of let them get ready and then we begin the fun? Just curious where to go exactly.

subjuanita

Well I think my next post will help set up our encounter with the pirates. After that it is up to the pirates, we will be waiting for them, in a ship without engines that will not start.

minerva7790

Yay! Would this do?

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:

Name: Karin Shizuoka
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight, but subject to change if/when she is broken.
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Abductee
Turn Ons: Heavy bondage, BDSM, nipple and breast play, fetish costumes, humiliation
Turn Offs: Gore, scat, vore.
Bio: Karin is the only daughter of a Japanese business tycoon. Growing up, she had always been very shy and had very few true friends. Most of her classmates were either jealous of her father's wealth, or racist. Finally, upon entering a high school for the higher class, Karin managed to find some good friends, whom Karin kept in touch with after graduation. One of them invited her on this trip.

Karin is engaged to one of the CEOs of her father's company. Her father only gave her permission to come on this vacation because it is probably her last chance to have a getaway with her friends as a single woman. Once she was married, she would be expected to stay at home as a good housewife.

subjuanita

Karin character looks like she would be great on our ship. When you do post  on story thread you could have her boarding ship early, taking nap, and just waking up and joining others, since you joined our story late.

minerva7790

MarcothTalos

Hey all I would like to say I am very sorry. I confused and misread a post and went way to far. Forgive me greatly I am going to alter my post to keep it in line with what Laughing's post was. Sooooo sorry all!

MarcothTalos

Vaulera

I would think the captain would need to post, as to engage the boat in boarding. Someone get LH

subjuanita

I actually sent LG a email about that yesterday.  Until he posts, we could interact on our respective ships.

MarcothTalos

Hey all I am sorry for being away and not posting last night, got called cause a friend was arrested and I had to drive an hour and half each way to get him out. I am sorry about it, but hey real life screws ya sometime. I will try and post tonight.

subjuanita

Thank for letting us know. Hope things work out well for your friend. You can't control what happens in real life.

subjuanita

I would wanted to check to see how many are still interested in this role play.

Caela

I'd be interested if you're still looking. Thought you were past the new girls stage though.