M/M Plots and Bios

Started by MomoPeach, March 02, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Long time no see! I'm looking for a few M/M plots! I've been mostly writing on facebook, so forgive me if my lingo is a little different. Hehe. These are the stories that I have and I would love to find either a bottom (uke) or a top (seme). I don't really care for overly shy ukes right now and dark themes are my favorite. Check my O/O's but I pretty much will play anything not stated in my offs. Recent longing is for boot licking, worship, light trampling, etc.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Hiro Atashi
Orientation:Pansexual, but prefers men. Uke.
Personality:Clingy, obsessive, sweet, good boy, persistent, flirty
Likes:Animals, nice things, money, touching, strong people
Dislikes:Pushovers, being good, following orders, being denied

Hiro met yc when he snuck into a club with a fake ID. He looks close enough to 21 so it's not questioned. Tired of always being the good boy, he falls for yc, the proverbial bad boy. Into illegal things (drugs, prostitution, gangs, etc you choose) yc is the baddest in town and beautiful too. Hiro instantly falls for him. They hang out getting to know each other until yc finds out he's much younger than he thought. He tells him that they could never be anything other than a one night stand. Hiro agress to it, but in a moment of bad judgement, yc lets him spend the night. He shows him affection, telling him all of the things he wants to hear, but the next day he's cold and distant, sticking to his words that they can never be more. Hiro won't be turned away though. He starts to pop up at his job, hanging around his friends, getting in trouble so yc can rescue him. Of course, yc can't seem to always resist his charms and advances which sends Hiro mixed messages and encourages him to keep pursuing yc.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17021563_390118814682020_8845931364122041551_n.jpg?oh=af0750b3db25135414e041401be985ed&oe=593B24ADName:Takashi Kimura
Orientation:Gay/Uke or Seme
Personality: Gullible, naive, obsessive, loyal, unstable, jealous and possessive with a side of dangerous
Likes:Being with yc, sleeping next to yc, doing anything yc asks
Dislikes:Being away from yc, other people, nosy people

Taki has been obsessed with your character since they first met as kids. Since then, he's done nothing but try to win him over. However, yc isn't interested and gives him a cold shoulder, even making fun of him with his friends. Years progress and they're in high school together. Yc is a year younger and very popular. As Taki starts to get more obsessive and possessive, yc realizes that he can use this to his advantage.

He begins to use Taki to solve all of his problems. Whether that be stealing, injuring or killing people, he knows Taki will do it all for a shot with him. He rewards him occasionally with affection, sex and promises of requited love, but it never happens.

Three years later they're both in college, living together in a small apartment. Yc refuses to work, let Taki have friends or show him any type of affection. Taki begins to realize that yc has been using him for years and slowly starts to wake up. Yc deals with this by "punishing" him. Starving, beating, cutting, locking him out of his own apartment, he doesn't care how cruel he is as long as it makes Taki suffer.

Will Taki eventually say enough is enough and escape? One day yc goes too far and almost kills him, will it be enough to make him change? Do they have a shot at a healthy relationship or will it all end in tragedy?

((Happy or tragic ending. Most tragic would be Taki losing a limb and FINALLY leaving the situation behind.))

Worship at the Altar

Name: The Lust God
Orientation:Gay, Uke

A lot of this is purposefully left blank. Looking for someone to play The Lust God (choose any picture of your liking).

In ancient times, he was a god that the people worshipped faithfully. Year round, people climbed the mountain and paid homage to the god in the form of money, food, lavish gifts and the wish that he would increase the size of their fields as well as aid in fertility. Worshipped as he is at the god of lust, he's never been allowed to have sex so as not to sully his power or distract his attention. His worshippers found creative ways to get him off, but that's as far as it went.

One day, the god pisses off a powerful wizard when he refuses to grant him his wish. The wizard transports him into the 21st century as punishment. Stuck in the present world yc runs into mc who takes pity on the dirty, homeless looking guy and takes him home. When he cleans him up, he finds a beautiful boy underneath.

There's just one problem: Yc is used to being treated like a god and Mc hates people. He doesn't worship yc at all, instead he tries to help him gain some independence and learn how the world works. Yc of course doesn't like this and does everything in his power to seduce Mc and make him worship him as well. Will he ever learn what real love is? And is there a way for him to ever get home?