What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lain

sounds very classy ;)

Camo cargo pants, black thermal shirt with grey batman tee over top and work boots. glasses and red hair tie <3
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket with brass buttons down the front and on the cuffs, a white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels with brass buckles

AmberStarfire

A short maroon jumper dress over a black and white skirt. I have a big cable-knit cardigan behind me so if I get cold I'll pull that back on. I'm also wearing a black hairband bunning my now-red(der) hair.

Beguile's Mistress

Curled up on my couch with my laptop I've got my standard at home and writing uniform of a flannel sleep shirt in a blue and white and black plaid and pale blue fuzzy socks with my cashmere throw snuggled around me.

Autumn52

My PJ's which consist of tan pants and a tan and grey long sleeve shirt. Nice and warm.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Olive green dress with a collared v-neckline, 3/4-length sleeves, fitted bodice and full skirt gathered in pleats at the waist, beige stockings and tan heels.

AmberStarfire

Black ribbed slacks, my 50k word slayer NaNoWriMo t-shirt, and a navy blue and white striped sweater with a v neck.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white dress that zips up the back with a black skirt and a polka dot top with a notched collar and 3/4-length sleeves and a black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose two-piece business suit with a straight skirt and fitted jacket and pale pink sleeveless shell, beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A pink/purple top with 3/4 length sleeves and a knee length black and gold striped skirt. Also a black hair band for my ponytail, and a headset as I'm watching some tv shows on the computer.

ChefofDreams

I am wearing blue and black PJ pants and a smile :)
Slowly it burns.

Beguile's Mistress

Time for sleep I think so all warm in a plain white flannel sleep shirt and fuzzy socks.

AmberStarfire

A cherry red, black striped, roll-neck jumper, a maroon jumper dress beneath it, and black leggings.

Goldmoon

Black spandex shorts..pink sports bra..couple hair clips to hold my short hair back from my face..and blue asic shoes.

CrimDragon

Light white t-shirt, training pants and running shoes.
Going to work out!

Beguile's Mistress

Emerald green crepe satin long-sleeved blouse and black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels and black leather belt.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks, dark purple long sleeved silk blouse, black belt and black ballet flats with some fuzzy socks and fur lined boots for heading home

AmberStarfire

A dark pink 3/4 length sleeved top, pink track pants, and pink butterfly earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark jade green business suit with black piping and black embroidery on the notched collar of the jacket worn over a slim straight skirt that hits just above my knees and has a sort of deep side slit, a black silk top with spaghetti straps, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

My outfit has been a mishmash of different clothes today.

I'm wearing a red short-sleeved dressy top, a dark purple straight skirt, and black tights beneath it. Also a black hair band (my hair's tied up in a bun) and butterfly earrings.

The Dark Raven

Gray yoga pants, blue tshirt, and a gray jacket...oh and bright purple fuzzy socks.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Rel Mayer

Crushed red velvet leggings, over-sized lopsided black sweater with numbers on the side. Black boots. Hair up in a bun. Super heavy puppy-dog eyeliner and dark red lipstick.

Work appropriate? ... Maybe?

AmberStarfire

I got soaked in the rain and what I was wearing got drenched so I changed into something dry.

At the moment I'm wearing a long dark purple dress, with a light blue spider feather cardigan over it. You don't want to Google spider feather. It's kind of this plush, sticky-outy light fluffy thread.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks and a dark gold turtleneck sweater in a really soft yarn and black loafers with fuzzy socks and heavy fur-lined boots for going home cause it snowed all day, not much but enough to make it messy

Chi

moccasins, sweat pants and a hoodie. i can't seem to get warm today.
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~