Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for being disturbing!

Stone

Banned for being so easily disturbed. I ain't even got mine claws out yet, nar.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned!  Please don't hold back on my account!

Stone

Banned for having an account. Everybody knows banks aren't safe!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Swordsman18

Banned for believing that anywhere is safe.

Stone

Banned for not knowing the safe places.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Banned for Ill advised Tormenting.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Belle33

Banned for being in a slave market.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not biting your lips
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for not unsheathing your sword.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for thinking I lead with that sword :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Banned for not knowing the pen is mightier than the sword.    ;)

Mordred

Banned.. let's test this thought of yours out. Down below, in the lovely jello-pit.. there are three pen's hidden.. which hold the key to your eventual escape from.. the blue jello! *pulls lever.. watching her cape fly in a most enchanting way.. as she falls*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for sending the caped beauty into the pit of jello!  You should have to pay her dry cleaning bill!  ;P

Mordred

Banned for thinking you won't be joining her.. anyyyywayyyyy, aren't you cold? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned!  Why does everyone keep asking me that?   lol

Swordsman18

Banned for not thinking that exposing yourself with the current weather would not make you cold.

Story Tale

Banned for not knowing her inner hotness couldn't keep her warm.

Mordred

Banned. That perfect skin has only one thing missing. Blue.. yes.. you know. That wobbly stuff. Fun to eat, yet also sticks marvelously to skin in a most tantalizing way. *sends the lovely Naj down with a pull of the lever*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Banned for your blue obsession with blueness.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Banned for blaming me for what is actually the blueness having an obsession with me. A slave to the blood and to the blue. Hey, speaking of blue.. *grabs lever.. grins.. pulls.. listens to the wonderful splash/slap*
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for being so stuck on blue that it's the only thing that you're left worth banning for.  O:)

Belle33

Banned for being colorless.

Stone

Banned for being such a lovely shade of red.  O:)

Belle33

Banned for having big fingers  ;D