Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for accepting only four selections on this spectrum of possibility.. *room shifts to CGA colors.. painful for this creature who is a unique shade of blue (under the disguise)..* Imagine.. Inky One.. the horrors if this were the case? *hand whips out to pull the lever, sending her down to the Jello Room*
*See Pillory*

Balizar Draconis

Banned for confusing 80% of the people who read your post....also banned for not sharing the jello D:
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for pulling that figure outta your ass! :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Balizar Draconis

You sir are banned for underestimating my impressive percentile gathering skills! That figure was accurate at the moment of statement....Yeap thats right!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for focusing on those kind of figures instead of the ones that jive, baby.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for using the word jive and for bringing the afro back again!

Stone

Banned for not wanting to bring hip back, man!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not knowing what is hip, bro!

Stone

Banned for making me go all back-in-my-day on you. Kidlet!  >:)

Balizar Draconis

Banned for using the word Kidlet! WTF is that anyway?

Stone

Banned for not knowing things!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not letting me know!

Stone

Banned for not consulting the manual of knowing things before entering!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for making up a manual!

Stone

Banned for not making things up!

Balizar Draconis

Banned because you tried to ban me for making things up earlier!

Stone

Banned for using circular logic, damn you!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not seeing it coming!

Stone

Banned for making that line so ripe for out of context shenanigans!  O:)

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not commencing the shenanigans!

Stone

Banned for waiting for me to do them!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for making me wait!

Stone

Banned for not relishing the fruits of patience.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for relishing the fruits!

Stone

Banned for depriving yourself!