Hilarious Epic Fantay Eroticism

Started by Dariusfallenstar, November 23, 2010, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

In an Epic fantasy world of ancient ruins and endless tombs and magical items and plunder...Darius and Seka are the laziest, most unlikely heroes ever. The two have formed a band that they deem the "Mischievous Horny Bastards" and have been ravaging the country side of...alcohol...mostly. That's not to say the two aren't actually formidable in their own right, they just don't take anything more seriously than having fun and finding loot the easy way.

Sadly, it's almost impossible to find loot "the easy" way and, more often than not, they activate some ancient horrible curse, or awaken some horrible evil "yada-yada" and have to do something about it. Hey, these guys are hedonists, not assholes.

Anyhow, the "Mischievous Horny Bastards" are currently recruiting. Maybe the title will have to change, eh?

Darius is a powerful and very old lech - who is mostly straight, but occasionally lets Seka paw at him.
Seka is a Neko, a cuddly and lovable sort who is extremely gifted with blades and acrobatics. He's also as gay as the day is long.

We're currently looking for up to 3 additional members for a group, long term, semi-epic, hilarious, sexy, romp through the land...or brothels...or taverns...or whatever. Serious people who try to stop us are just as welcome as those who just wanna get drunk and screw!

But...seriously now...it's all in good fun.

Players

1: Seka (he gets to be on top because he sat on my head and told me he had to be) - Gay Neko
2: Darius - Straight Deliciously Handsome Hedonist
3: YOU! - Bi male/switch wanted.
4: Silk - Serious, but reluctant dancer and bard for the troupe (Bi female)
5: Eternity -

Nerezza Vestan, a.k.a. "Venus"

The kind of woman who likes to kick your ass to see if you're worthy of her bed. Loves nothing more than to play mind tricks on men and women alike and topple the weak under the heel of her boot. A rogue, she's skilled at breaking and entering, assassination, and all things that break the law oh-so-smoothly.

-----

Update: Looking for 1 more spot. We're explicitly recruiting individuals who are well written - 2+ paras a post, if possible and applicable for a scene. Less is acceptable as the exception, not the rule.

Seka

Hahahah! This is why I let Darius put up the add though I did want to add a couple things.

While I very often play Seka as a neko, this isn't really a big deal. If you don't like it then I'm perfectly comfortable playing human.

Secondly, HEY! SEKA IS HANDSOME TOO! And other cool stuff aside from being gay! Bad Darius!

In this case, he'll likely fall under the roguish type. Silver tongued, good knowledge of knives and where best to put them. That sort of deal. I look forward to some people!

Morien

Well, since there are currently no takers at the moment (and I'm relatively new to this site (but never mind that) and could use a bit of experience from my hiatus of roleplaying), I suppose I could join as well. If that's alright with you?
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle! It penetrates! Until, with great strength, I... Ram it in! In the end, we're all satisfied... and you are set free..."

Dante, upon obtaining Lucifer, Devil May Cry 4

Dariusfallenstar

Morien, the more the merrier! We will initiate PLAN EPIC EROTIC HILARIOUS ROLEPLAY...when we capture the interest of a she-writer or two : glances left, glances right, ducks flying shoes:

Dariusfallenstar

Blobbe

Dariusfallenstar

Not really.

Anything that suits the "Hilarious, but Epic Fantasy with Eroticism" goes into it. The two are recruiting skilled adventurers, but anyone could stumble on them and get recruited.

A cute bar wench? The more's the merrier!

Of course, some of the scenarios will involve danger...that's part of the Epic component.

Crovonovin

I must confess my interest here!  Have you filled up yet, or is there still room?  Furthermore, any specifics on gender at the moment?

BlueEyedBard

If there is room for it I would like to play the captain of a crew of Galactic Police or Pirates (whichever would be more likely) who are on the hero's tale trying to take them down.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

I could play a strong female warrior who starts off serious and wanting to get the group on the right path to find loot and plunder, but ends up being converted by the horny bastards with the help of lots of booze, abusing and general debauchery.

Here she be:

----

Seka

@elfguy Ooh, while the character does seem quite cool, the addition of a female character is mostly for the sake of Darius, and as far as I know he's not really comfortable with crossplaying at this point. Sorry!

As for the other couple ladies, I'd definitely recommend PMing Darius and chatting him up about possible characters. I can talk with the guys if that helps!

Major Major

Heh, funnily enough, I think I get get behind this; any room for a hedonistic, bisexual shapeshifting mage-type?

Crovonovin

Perhaps I could fill the "overtly serious, studious, and dedicated" scholarly role of the group.  Someone who joins up with the two drunken louts out of necessity and inadvertently winds up playing the straight man for their hijinks--and accidentally getting into some of his own with them along the way.

Dariusfallenstar

Updated at the top.

Seka

Just a quick clarification! Women go to Darius! I, on the other hand, will be screening the men. If you're a guy and interested, drop me an PM or an IM! Please be on the top-ish side as Seka is on the bottom-ish.

Also, a general clarification, the roleplay will probably be fairly detailed multi-para and para. so keep that in mind!

Starlequin

I would seriously love to join this, but I'm afraid I've already got too many games on my plate as it is. One more would probably kill me at this point, lol. Just wanted to wish you guys luck, and hope you have a fun game!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Dariusfallenstar

Intro Thread Started Here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=341.0

Feel free to post "applications" in character there, though anyone who is denied will be denied in character and in public, rather than in private :P

I hope this helps everyone see the tone more clearly.

Also: Anyone who is in can post whenever, we'll start an adventure once we're settled down. I'll run it, until we get someone else who wants to run one. Consider it very loosely using DND rules.

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Capsarc

Hey, I'm doing a 1x1 rp with Seka and he told me about this, so... here I am. He already approved me, I'm just trying to come up with a good character.

Dariusfallenstar

Ja. He told me about you. Feel free to intro on our rp thread. I'll pop out a reply to everyone so far and we'll see if we can't get something rolling soon.