Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

That is a good idea, Secret. I was wondering about that as well since they have been living in the same area for a nice amount of time. I think friendships and enemies might have cemented by now. xD

edit: I'm going to go through all the sheets posted to try and figure out how Safiya might feel about folks.

Caela

Ky's random thoughts on her nestmates (let me know if this doesn't work for anyone!!):

Reo: Not bad as far as big brother types go. The over protective streak will drive her crazy and make her want to throw things at him.

Zorya: She doesn't dislike her, but she's not particularly fond of her either. The short temper and constant need to explore rather annoy the indolent Gold.

Cellorian: A nice guy who also likes lazing about in the sun, what's not to like?!

Safiya: Ky finds her insubordinate streak amusing. She sees her as rather cute and if her matron and patron aren't looking, just might slip her some dinner when she's gone and gotten herself into trouble...again. :)

Amber: Being of an age, Ky feels slightly competitive (but not in an unfriendly way) toward Amber. If there wasn't someone like Amber around when she had hatched, she would probably be far lazier than she is. She appreciated the other dragon's stubborness but also thinks it will get her into trouble some day.

Flower

Safiya's views on her neighbors. It is not set in stone if someone disagrees or wants to explore a relationship deeper.

Reo: It is of my belief that Reo and I simply need to avoid each other's company. One of these days he will incur my wrath.

Ky: A dragon who has the appearance of kindness instead of violence. She has never asked anything of me in return for her sharing a meal but I know she will ask eventually. I enjoy her bluntness even if at times I want to choke her for it.

Zorya: She is far too prideful for my tastes. For someone to control her so drastically with mere words is a sign of weakness in my eyes. 

Cellorian: He is the complete opposite of myself. I truly don't understand how he manages to sit in one spot for such an extended period of time. I think he needs to pull his own weight within our society rather than lazing around.

Amber: She is alright to be around for a short periods of time. I like that she sort of respects personal space boundaries.

Darrow Huck

Reo: He'll get himself into a real mess some day. Hopefully he'll learn to let things be before anything too bad happens.

Ky: She can be pleasant company, and doesn't bother him with the kind of troubles that other dragons bring. Some might take offence to her bluntness, but poorly chosen words are easy to forget.

Zorya: Not worth the trouble to be around, quite frankly. Being on guard all the time in case she takes offence to something requires far too much energy.

Safiya: She seems to want something from everyone, and talking to someone with such a guarded mind is so much work. It's a shame that she can't be more open, but it's not worth prying into.

Amber: Headstrong, but manageable. Perhaps somebody needs to make things move every once in a while, and at least she doesn't expect it to be me.  She also likes to explore, which is some common ground.

Demi

Definitely interested, but I see you're in desperate need of more males. So, I'll simply wait and bide my time, since you're clearly over-flowing in the female department. ;)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Secretwriter

Tacos tend to do that when they're not stuffed properly. 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

Im working as fast as I can  :'( Only enough meat can go 'round before I get tired !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

That's Greek food you uncultured woman ! We're talking TACOS! TACOS I TELL YOU.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Sour cream, but yours better not be sour. Or we're going to have problems.

Rogue

*chuckles* Zorya was young.... maybe 50 when that happened... She's gotten better.... *rolls eyes* I suppose I'd better go edit, else she might end up everyone's enemy.... Or maybe... I'll just let her become everyone's enemy....  >:)

Secretwriter

I'm gonna have to do the 'thoughts on characters' thing tomorrow.  I really suggest taht they be moved to the plotting thread.  They'd be rather useful there.

Adonis

Aye, they would, yes. Did I get everyone a directory link?
O/O's

DartimusRae

I am so back into this. Might take me a lil bit to get back on a steady basis for a month though.

Adonis

O/O's

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Secretwriter

Sorry, Karasu, we're not taking any more females at this time.

Pentagious666

Well it looked like you may want a cobalt, well color me interested.  I will post tonight.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Secretwriter

Yes ^.^ We don't have any of those yet. Cobalt is definitely a pretty dragon! <3

Caela

~curls up in a comfy chair and just enjoys staring at Dart and Adonis' av's.~

Secretwriter

Flower

-pops head in-

I have a rather quick question. How exactly does the pairing of dragons work? If I am reading correctly, they can be with whomever they choose, right?

Secretwriter

Well later on we will be introduced to riders, with the option [I think] to play riders. For now we're kind of limited to one character as females because we need more males. We've got a few more males signing up that haven't gotten in here yet. Any females already playing in the game who wants to play a male character should wait till they're all in, so we can have more individual players to add to the game. ^.^

If you're talking romantically, yes. But no interbeast pairing. :P  No Rider/Dragon bestie bestiality. We're not in the right section for that, purposefully.

I'm pretty sure that Adonis is cool with same sex pairing too, but he'd be best to answer that. He's asleep right now and didn't go to much later than he usually does, according to the message he sent me. Like... as I was getting up, I got the text that he was passing out.

Deamonbane

I would be interested in playing a Gold Dragon, if the space isn't already taken...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Karasu

Quote from: Secretwriter on December 19, 2012, 10:18:19 AM
Sorry, Karasu, we're not taking any more females at this time.

My Dear I play males far more effectively than I do females.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.