My original ideas from the dawn of time revisited (NC/Ex mostly)

Started by schnookums, April 01, 2009, 05:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Well, since I've decided to revisit some of my earliest ideas here (with some small modifications) in hopes of getting back into the rp groove here. I'll likely be posting some further ideas here, but since I'm really only in one active game currently I'd definitely like to pick up a few more.

1. An ancient curse: A fantasy genre game, the basics are a father/daughter team of adventurers who've been working together for a while. Unfortunately, during their last adventure the father had accidentally triggered an ancient curse, and slowly he begins to change, to regard his daughter with lustful intentions. He'll fight it, but by himself he won't be able to beat it. And of course, the daughter won't discover how bad the curse is until things have just about gone to far. Will she be able to free her father while he's busy forcing her to submit to his forbidden lusts? I was thinking maybe mages of some sort for profession, although D&D style druids could offer an extra kinky element.
(Kink Keywords: Incest, NC/Rape, Some bondage, possibly impregnation if people are up for it, possible bestiality esp. if we go with the druids)
Game taken, link here
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9467.0

2. Derelict Spacecraft: This would be your pretty standard sci-fi game, explorer discovers a derelict spaceship, she decides to take a look, finds out during her exploration that she's not alone (dun dun dah!) Couple of thoughts though...I'd probably prefer something non-tentacaly, something more monster like then hentai like. Also, I thought it might be interesting to have a scene like this last past the first encounter...possibly dealing with the consequences of the monster's assault, maybe trying to find a way to escape, or destroy the ship. Maybe there's some secret hidden in the ship worse even then a ravenous monster...or maybe she learns that in the clutches of the monster is where she truly belongs.
(Kink Keywords: NC/Rape, Possible Impregnation, Monster-sex)

3. A Lifechanging Adventure: This idea stemmed from the whole "Guardians of the Flame" post done earlier (yes, I've read the books, at least most of them.) Basically what I'm thinking of is someone who's playing a character in a fantasy game and ends up finding themselves in said game as said character. Twist is, the player was a male, and character is a female. Now a she, the player would be forced to deal with both their new gender and the troubles of an uncaring world. I'd actually kind of like this game to be more roleplay oriented then some of my others. Meaning that sex might not happen early on..it might take a while for it to happen, if it does (well, it would eventually, this is Elliquiy after all and I'd not post this idea if sex wouldn't eventually happen.)
(Kink Keywords: Besides Genderswitching, anything [within site limits] would go. Since I'm interested in exploring where this roleplay would go I'd take things as they came...maybe something bad happens to her, or maybe she becomes comfortable enough to willingly sleep with someone. Who knows?)

4. Cute 'lil faerie dragon in trouble! A mage's familiar, a faerie dragoness, has found out her master has gone missing, a victim of some foul play! Of course, a good familiar would go through all sorts to save their master, and she's no exception. And what kind of trouble could she possibly get into anyways?
(Kink Keywords: Well, this game could go either way...could end up being a very rough time for the poor dragoness or it could be a little more light-hearted, less NC-ish type game. Otherwise, sizeplay, transformation, monsters, interspecies {hey, some human might think she's more then just 'cute'] maybe tentacles, and whatever strikes our fancy, this one's a bit less defined)

5.Dark horror Okay, this one I wasn't sure if it would work here, but I'll toss it out. I'm kind of interested in a horror type game, especially one in the vein of the Silent Hill games by Konami. Basically a women finds herself drawn to a small town, only to find it abandoned...and for some reason she can't leave. Things start slowly progressing to a dark and horrifying reality as time progresses, and the women finds herself drawn into a horrific plot with her as the lynchpin for its success. I'm really looking for the kind of shifting reality/nightmare situation that's presented in the Silent Hill game, so some familiarity would help (but I can work with folks if needed.) I'm kind of looking to push limits (so to speak) with this sort of game, but I'm also mindful of the site rules and all...just trying to see if it could be done.
(Kink Keywords: Well, pretty much the same stuff I've been mentioning before, again looking to explore darker things with this game is the best way to put it)

So there you have it, the maddened ramblings of a kink addled player. I'll add just as a reminder to those who haven't peeked at my ons/offs that I'm pretty much just interested in playing the female roles her at the moment. That might change soon, thinking about some ideas where I don't play the victim, but for now this is the stuff I've come up with. Hope I didn't come off as too demanding here, and hope I pass the audition!

playfullchick76

im curious about the dark horror one.I havnt played the silent hill game, but i did see the movie, and i liked it.

magnamos

Quote3. A Lifechanging Adventure: This idea stemmed from the whole "Guardians of the Flame" post done earlier (yes, I've read the books, at least most of them.) Basically what I'm thinking of is someone who's playing a character in a fantasy game and ends up finding themselves in said game as said character. Twist is, the player was a male, and character is a female. Now a she, the player would be forced to deal with both their new gender and the troubles of an uncaring world. I'd actually kind of like this game to be more roleplay oriented then some of my others. Meaning that sex might not happen early on..it might take a while for it to happen, if it does (well, it would eventually, this is Elliquiy after all and I'd not post this idea if sex wouldn't eventually happen.)
(Kink Keywords: Besides Genderswitching, anything [within site limits] would go. Since I'm interested in exploring where this roleplay would go I'd take things as they came...maybe something bad happens to her, or maybe she becomes comfortable enough to willingly sleep with someone. Who knows?)

I'm so totally in love with this one. I like gender switching (got no problem with playing a female) and you may found a hidden fantasy of myself there ;)

Tell me what I got to do if you like to play with me :D

Tad

I'd be interested in your space game.  I'm always up for girl-meet-monster.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Biles

I second it, though I wonder if female hermaphrodites are accepted.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

schnookums

Heh, jokes on me...I had originally intended these ideas with myself playing the victim in mind. Having considered it I might be willing to try my hand at running a game though with these ideas in mind, but...well, I'm a little shaky with the idea of it at the moment. RL has also been keeping me busy, but I'll try and contact peoples within a week or so if I do run something.

magnamos

That's fine with me. Take your time. It's all about the fun and as soon as it become duty it isn't fun anymore, is it? ;)