Azzmeister's box of delights (male seeking females)

Started by azzmeister89, May 05, 2015, 02:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

So its been a while since I tried one on one rp so I figured it's time to have another go at it.

These are just a few ideas, I'll add more as I think of them. Please note that if your interested don't reply in here, send me a pm and we can discuss there.

Modern settings:

1. Under cover lover: our characters are police officers who recently got promoted to detectives and both posted to Miami from their former homes. They are tasked with sending my character under cover Into a large and very dangerous gang that seems to now run the city.

2. They don't know why but ever since they met in high school they have never gotten along, always arguing and trying to one up each other. What happens when that turns to attraction.

3. She was a spoilt rich girl who always got what she wanted. manipulated, seduced and bought her way through school that is until her daddy cut her off. My character is a young and newly made billionaire who started from nothing and worked his way to being the wealthy man he is now. He's kind, charismatic and down to earth.
In order to keep her lifestyle she decides she needs to bag a man like that but will she fall for his charms in the end or will her nature ruin everything.

4. My character plays the lottery every week with the same numbers. One night he goes to a party and wakes up the next morning missing his memories of the night and the lottery ticket. The only thing he does know is he has a dozen texts congratulating him on his big win of several millions. Now he has to work through a list of girls who's numbers and pictures turned up on his phone to find the ticket.

For this one I need someone who is willing to play multiple characters to lead mine on an adventure of running wacky errands, begging, sex and good old fashioned comedy.

5. He's struggling his way through college and sometimes doesn't have enough to buy his food and pay the rent. She is lucky enough to have a wealthy dad who pays for everything but she's bored, time for a pet project.

6. Your character is a well known lesbian at the college she attends however she has been lying to her parents and after her last "Skype update" with her father, promised to bring her Fiance home during winter break.
My character comes in as the guy who has been in love with her for years despite knowing full well nothing will come of it.
However when he agrees to go with her to help fool her parents, things get a little more complicated when it turns out her whole family approve of him enthusiastically and so they have to keep up the charade. Will feelings start to develop or will things go very wrong.

7. Your character is the Alpha female of a pack of wearwolves, her older brother who leads the pack but relies on her due to the fact that she is the most level headed one of the two. When a transfer student comes to the college that the younger members of the pack control, she feels an instant connection that results in a struggle of weather or not to turn him especially when she gets a vibe of power from him despite his relaxed Personality.

8. Our characters have been best friends all their lives. Been through school together, college and now even work together. They even live in the same apartment building and although they both find each other attractive they have never acted on it.

One night they go out drinking together at their favourite bar and after what seems like the 100th guy hitting on her they get into a conversation about ex's. Your character confesses that her mother had always wanted the two them to get together and mine says his mother was the same but they had known each other so long that it was impossible for him to think that way about her.

too plied with Alcohol to care she replies with "wanna bet?" And so the game begins.
I imagine that this will be a fun light hearted game. Knowing My character so well, yours attempts to flirt and seduce him but because of their history it still feels awkward so I kind of see it being really cute and clumsy.

9. Working in the D.A's office my character has put away a large number of criminals despite only being twenty six years old. Recently he's helped to put away several high ranking members of a particular gang. Naturally they want him dead seeing as he can't be bought and so they do one of two things. 1. Higher an assassin or it could be another gang member. Either way she falls for him and in an attempt to keep him alive as well as make up for any past sins switches sides.

10. A story based very loosely on the new movie "Nerve" a young and new couple one day receive a anonymous email to download an app on my characters phone whilst in his flat. The app, once they create themselves a profile has a list of dares, each dare has a cash reward to send into their bank accounts.
The dares start of innocent like prank call a pizza place and order twenty to go to a certain place or start a Mexican wave in a busy shop.
the dares eventually start getting more flirty after that and then more naughty, eventually they become darker but with every dare the cash rewards get larger and the risks become physically and emotionally more dangerous.

for this game I need someone who can help move the story along, taking it in turn to escalate the situation with our character. This game also has the potential for people who are reading the story but not playing to influence the game by submitting their own dares for the couple.

11. A young soldier who has just returned from fighting in Iraqu with a serious case of PTSD and begins therapy with a recently graduated psychology major. As she treats them through their sessions they begin to fall in love.

Fantasy settings:

1. He is a young knight fresh out of training and gets his first quest, hunt down and kill a witch that lives in a small village near the forest but she is not what he expected.

Historical:

1. My character is a British WW2 pilot who was shot down in a dogfight against a German fighter in France, your character is a french girl from a nearby village who finds him and decides to nurse him back to health however the Germans are looking for him.

2. My character at age ten left with his father on a ship and was raised in the midst of the trojen war. Now almost ten years later he has come home but nothing of his home is how he remembers. Can a flower girl from his past help him feel at home again?

azzmeister89

Updated with one new story in the modern setting and two new stories for the new historical section.

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

And another modern setting story added to the list

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

A new story has been added to the modern story section.

azzmeister89

Added story idea 10 in modern settings, really craving this one!

azzmeister89

And another new story in the modern story section.

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

azzmeister89