A Night at Izumi's

Started by NileGoddess, October 06, 2009, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Story

In downtown Tokyo, there is an exotic club known as Izumi's House of Pleasure. This House is well known to across the country as being a place of decadence and debauchery. Within its walls, a man can indulge in any sexual pleasure he desires, from simple sex to elaborate role playing. Izumi's House of Pleasure is reserved for the most elite, as its prices are steep, hourly rates reaching incredible sums of thousands of dollars.

The mistress of the House, a woman by the name Mika Izumi, is a powerful and beautiful Japanese woman. To the few that meet her in person, she is a cool businesswoman, negotiating and cutting deals with ease. To the even fewer that know her personally know of her history as an accomplished dominatrix and her close ties with the Yakuza. Her House is a large source of revenue for the mob, and parts of the public, knowing that it is little more than an elaborate, illegal brothel, rally for its removal. But Izumi is easily able to sway the city through wealth and sex and still profit personally from her business.

One day, a naive spoiled college student on an exchange trip decides to venture to the fabled House of Pleasure. His desire does not lay within the multi-ethnicity of prostitutes within the walls, but with Izumi herself, who for the right price often works her own House. The student thinks himself above her rules due to his wealth and status, but soon finds her ties with the Yakuza are more than just myth, and himself at her mercy.

Desired
   I'm looking for someone to play the role of a brash, arrogant, money-bags college student. There will be some bondage, the heaviness depending on the player, as well as some torment/humiliation. I was thinking the student could break a rule or make some kind of improper advance (discussed in the roleplay) to invoke Izumi's wrath. After subdued, she contacts her mob friends to decide what to do with him. Instead of drawing unwanted attention with his disappearance, they decide to extort him, either for cash and/or his silence.

What I would like is for all interested to make sort of a miniature profile and post it, as well as PM me. Discuss his appearance, background, and personality. As my Apologies and Absence post says, I still have computer problems, so for right now, this rp is tentative.

Jecht

Wow, I am very interested. I will send you a profile whenever I can get around to it. I've never done a heavy bondage plot but I'm willing to try.Sounds like fun!
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Decrepitdan

Bryce Deveaux
    Male Junior attending California University, currently on vacation in Japan.
    Details: The son of Reginald and Trudi Deveaux, Bryce is an endlessly adventurous soul. He constantly finds himself pressing the limits of any situation he finds himself in. Indeed, it is for that reason that he is in Japan, sent there by his parents after several such instances of misconduct and brash behavior put his full athletic scholarship to play football for the University of California in jeopardy.
            While Bryce knows that his parents will reach into their checkbooks to solve the problems plaguing him, he has to follow their lead, and grudgingly trundles off to Japan. After several nights gambling at blue chip blackjack tables and expensive whores, he finds himself bored. Mulling over what little options he has at a party, he overhears a brief conversation in Japanese about Izumi's.
            Endlessly curious at the small bits and pieces of the conversation he made out in his primitive understanding, he does some research and finds out the precise location of the house. Spending a few nights there, indulging in sick fantasies he would never have thought to bring up with a woman in real life circumstances, he is briefly amused.
                The deference those in the house pay to Izumi herself however is intoxicating to Bryce. No longer will expensive call girls do for him, Bryce Deveaux always gets the best!

NileGoddess

Decreptidan, that profile sounds excellent. The only part I would comment on is his familiarity with Izumi's. Instead of having him already sample the House, I see him going straight for Izumi to begin with. The place is very foreign to him, which gets him into trouble.

Jecht

dangit I'm too late. Is there any possibility you are willing to do two or maybe you have another similar idea?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Decrepitdan

Alright, so we'll delete that bit of the profile then. Perhaps he sees her upon his entrance to the house proper and approaches her then?

NileGoddess

Jecht, you can post your profile. I haven't decided yet, and I'd like to see if anyone expresses any interest.

Rockin

Robert Fiston

School: Lehman College

Profile: A student who has won a lottery ticket of one million dollars. After spinning several on technology, he deciedes to pack up and head off to Japan as a way to get reward himself from massive tests and difficult classes.

On reaching Tokyo japan, he travels around, enjoying the sights of the country, as well as meeting presidents of his video game companies from Nintendo and SEGA. One day, he hears about place called Izumi's House of pleasure. Intrigued, he goes over to see this further. Once he reaches there, he saw several women to choose from, but the one named Izumi interested him the most. Once he got a private room with her, he commanded her for a lap dance. Then he began to move things further with physical contact to her chest, assuming they were laxed with the rules, when...they unfortunatly wasn't. Next thing he knew, he was knocked knocked out by one of the House's guards.

Doomsday

Are you accepting multiple partners for this? I would love to play with you.

NileGoddess

I'd like to keep it one on one, since that's how I thought of it originally. There might be a way to squeeze two players in, but the story would have to be tweaked just a little bit. For now, just leave a profile if you're interested. Maybe the second character could be a friend of the first, either male or female and get caught up in the plot as well.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I'm looking for reliability. I have several roleplays going on now that are stagnant because people are either busy, or just don't post. So before you commit, make sure you are able.

Doomsday

Oh, I didn't mean that this would be a group game, I just was asking if you would play this game individually with more than one individual... If that makes sense :-) Anyways, I will post a profile later, for whenever you're needing more partners, because my plate might be a little full and I don't want to disappoint you.

NileGoddess

It is something I will consider. I'm not sure if I like the idea of having the same rp floating around that is more or less the same, but at the same time, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Jecht

Name: Daxter, 24
Appearence:
Standing at a looming 6'5", he is very muscular. His short blonde hair compliment his glowing blue eyes. He walks with confidence.
Background:
Daxter is a ladies man. He is known around his campus as "Big wolf" as he known for his "assets". Until now, he only has found a few that have given him the challange and he always gets his way. His father is a well-known lawyer in the Boston, Mass area and his mother died when he was 10. As a birthday gift, he was given the chance to go to Tokyo, Japan for a month.
Personality:
Very arrogant. He thinks he is God's gift to women and up until now, he hasn't been proven wrong. He is determined to find the woman that can match him.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

NileGoddess

For those of you interested, what would you like to see most as far as punishment? As an accomplished dominatrix, I think Izumi has a few more tricks up her dress than just spanking and whipping. I'll go by ons and offs, but if there's anything you can think of to give the story that extra zing, let me know.

Rockin

I wouldn't mind seeing what you may have in mind, but I guess touch denial. Maybe she can numb my character's hand so he wouldn't be able to feel self pleasure (yet she'll rake in all the benefits.)

Decrepitdan

I wouldn't mind seeing anything in my list of on's in the roleplay, I think just about anything there would add an extra zing to the story, and I think discovering what mercies Izumi left to my character and which she took away would be well more than half the fun!

Jecht

Since my character is a perve, I'd like to see a lot of teasing. Obviously some bondage but to a point that it makes him feel what it's like to not get his way.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

NileGoddess

Very well everyone. Thank you for expressing interest in this idea. I've decided to select Decrepitdan for the role. His profile attracts me the most and fits the story the best.