What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

He adores my face wait till he sees the rest of me

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Endorphin

I wonder how long I have to lay on this couch, looking hot, until I get some attention!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

jazz

okay that's enough, take off the fuzzy pink handcuffs
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

KieraHaroden

Wait, what am I supposed to do with this?!
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

jazz

If I hold perfectly still they'll think I am a dolly
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Endorphin

I've been a bad, bad girl... and I really need to be punished!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

despickable

We can compare bodies but perhaps we call it a draw and share them with the world

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

jazz

Endorphin

jazz

Endorphin

KieraHaroden

Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

OMG, someone has stolen my entire body!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

the hands of joker are tormenting me... need more hands now!!

Cassiopeia

JerichoMyers

Sparticus or Goblin, who to choose. Goblin is funny and witty but Sparticus is *drools* so sexy and delicious.

Seara

Endorphin

I wonder if this pose would help me get out of a speeding fine... :P

JerichoMyers

That's right ladies, I grade cheese on these abs.

Seara

I really want some cheese instead....

JerichoMyers

Wow, I didn't really think it was true.
-Goblin grades perfect cheese on your monster abs-
The cheese will go good on my chicken. :)

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

Cassiopeia

I'd kill for a nice thick steak right now ...