News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Eva couldn't believe Lyk.  He had literally save her from starvation, cause there was no way she was going to drink that cold blood.  And his was strong, didn't back down from what he wanted, and ....... and she was falling for him.   It was true.  He treated her like a queen, and yet she was his born enemy.  He was always there to protect her, even when she doesn't realize she needs it. 

"Lyk..."  She said softly, her forehead still against him.  "...I....I think I'm going to kiss you."  She said nervously.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

"He teachs some kind of fighting, he's a human hunter and he's probably pretty pissed at me." I said grabbing Rogals hand and twirling around laughing.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu,without looking back,tosses Alex a fresh bag of blood from the hospital.“My mom works there so she sent a couple of fresh packs.Merry Christmas."he says as he walks of with a cardboard box.

Gideon

Lyk kissed Eva "sometimes Eva you have to just do things and not think about them." He smiled at her after that.

Edhel Tari

He kissed her, and then gave her good advice.   "Alright Lyk, I'll remember that."  So she brought her lips to his once more, pressing lightly at first, letting the warmth of his lips on hers, then deepening the kiss.  She could feel his breath on the side of her mouth, cooling the wetness of their mouths.  If her father could see her now, he would probably kill her.  But then, he did send her here.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk wondered if he'd still be able to get his elder seat after this but he didn't really care not when he was with Eva. "So Eva do you think we should be doing this?"

Edhel Tari

Lyk had pulled out of the kiss to ask her if they should be doing this.  Sitting back straight, she smiled.  "Well, if you have your doubts, I better move."  So she got up and left his legs. 
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I caught the bag easily and smiled "Thank you" I yell to his back and wondered what the hell I should do now. I look up at Rogal with questioning eyes wondering if he'd want me to give him a break sometimes. God there was so much a i didn't know, so much we had to talk about. Pushing my hair out of my face I smiled and didn't let it bother me, I was starting to get hungry but it seemed I had lots of option, since cold blood really didn't bother me too much anymore.

Gideon

Lyk stood up and hugged her from behind. "You know what forget I said that but should we share our relationship with the world or keep it a secret?"

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled when she felt his arms surround her.  Leaning back against his chest, she really wasn't sure how to answer it.   Laying her head on his shoulder, turning her face towards his, "I don't know, Lyk.  Its all new, I have no idea how we should handle this."  She confessed.  Then she slowly turned herself around to face him, slipping her arms around his neck.  "But whatever you say, we will do.  Cause I trust you." 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I'm unsure too Eva, though people will notice where you've bitten me. Maybe it's for the best if we just come clean and try not to hide it too much."

Edhel Tari

"Then it will be as you wish."  She said kissing him once more.  "But we should tell them only if they notice the bite.  Alright?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"That would probaly be wise though some people probaly think something is happening since we held hands all the way here yesterday."

Edhel Tari

Eva had a full belly and was feeling rather daring.  "Well, let them talk.  We can surely give them more to talk about, wait till they see us kiss."  She giggled.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal found how Alex described the teacher slightly disturbing. He knew he would die before letting this teacher go off on her. "The guy can't be that bad can he?" he asked before Kiryu tossed her a bag of blood. Your a strange one there buddy, Rogal thought to himself as he smiled up at her. "Well then, what do we do now?" he asked, genuinely confused.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

"He just needed to reminded that he can't expect trust without giving it and that some people shouldn't be underestimated. He didn't like that I reminded him of both lessons." I said taking Rogals hand. "I'm getting hungry" I said glancing at the blood in my hand "so do you want to go to the Cafe or your room?" I ask leaving it up to him since it was his blood and his choice.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu finished his deliveries and started to hea back to the room.All this talk of biting and slaves and love made him feel like he was alone.And he always was.He guessed he always will be.He didnt like this feeling he had in his heart.It felt like it was just ripped in two.He liked Alex for awhile but he figured she wouldnt like him.He headed back to his dormroom.He carved on the door‘Do Not Disturb’.He opened and closed it then locked it.Then unlocked it and locked it again.A bad habit of his.He switched on the radio and put in a CD.Disturbed:Deciever began to play.He put a pillow over his eyes and sat there on the bed

Gideon

"So do you wanna go to class today?" Lyk asked Eva he knew they'd have to go to class again at some point but now things had changed to a degree and people might start seeing them differently.

Edhel Tari

Eva nodded.  "Sure.  I doubt the old nasty teacher will be any sweeter, but...."  Shrugs.   "....let's go find out.  Shall we?"   She stepped back, waiting for Lyk to make the first move towards the door.  There was just something about Lyk that made Eva smile a lot, even if he did smell rather bad at times.  He made her feel so special, and she liked it very much.
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 01, 2010, 10:39:46 AM
Kiryu finished his deliveries and started to hea back to the room.All this talk of biting and slaves and love made him feel like he was alone.And he always was.He guessed he always will be.He didnt like this feeling he had in his heart.It felt like it was just ripped in two.He liked Alex for awhile but he figured she wouldnt like him.He headed back to his dormroom.He carved on the door‘Do Not Disturb’.He opened and closed it then locked it.Then unlocked it and locked it again.A bad habit of his.He switched on the radio and put in a CD.Disturbed:Deciever began to play.He put a pillow over his eyes and sat there on the bed

It took lots of asking around--mostly to the staff--but Nate figured out where Kiryu's room was. Unfortunately, Kiryu had carved 'Do Not Disturb' on it.

Nate frowned. Knocking might get his throat ripped out--but he did it anyway.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

"Haha I'm sure he hasn't changed but I'm positive we won't get in a fight this time around haha." He walked up to the door and opened it for Eva. Once they where outside he help her hand and they headed towards the classroom.

Kaiser Maverick

Crashes and swears were heard numerous times as he made his way towards the door.The door had a chain lock on it so it only opened a quarter length.As he opened it the glimpse of his machete was seen as it was out of his sheath.His eyes were closed as well.“Can I help you?"

Shoshana

Nate swallowed. "It's me--Nate," he said. Kiryu probably knew that already. He might have his eyes closed, but he had probably picked up Nate's scent.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

“Ahh yes its you?And your here because?"he said looke up slightly.