News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What aye wouldn't give. (MxM)

Started by Sergeant, September 20, 2015, 12:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

I usually play Dom M x Sub M but am looking to try and perhaps play Dom M x Dom/Switch M.

Getting back into roleplaying a bit more and am looking forward to start a new sifi/steampunk/nonmod kind of game.

I'm playing around with the idea of perhaps a twist on the good old Holmes/Watson situation.
MY and YC are both invited to a mansion where they are asked to work together on a case (getting back money, stolen goods, whathaveyou). Naturally they're both too arrogant and confident to accept working with somebody else but perhaps the deal would be too good to pass up on considering the promised rewards?

I'm not looking for the usual shorter/skinnier sub (even tho I love them) but more of a dom that reflects MC. Bigger, 'manlier', dominant, etc...
OR a classier (smarter) version of my MC but just as arrogant. What I'm trying to say (hhaha) is that I want to play against a strong character but eventually I'll still be the more dominant of the two.

I usually don't use pictures to show what I mean but I guess it can't hurt in this case since this is the picture that sparked the idea;

It's very important that I won't be the only one building the world and the people in it. Nor me being the only one coming up with the plot etc.
I love steampunk or fantasy games but if my partner isn't helping with building then it becomes very tiresome.

So. Now I'm just going to sit back and hope somebody's interested.