Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Not Guilty. Depends on what I am doing to said vehicle and what is wrong with it. The next person is a wicked singer.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

only in the shower.

The next person,

Has tattoos.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

SmuttyReader

Nope.

The next person have non traditional piercings.

Miscellany

Yes ?  Is nose still considered non-traditional these days ?

The next person,

Has recently been to a public event.

Despairs

No. The next one apparently enjoys rough lovemaking.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Miscellany

Who doesn't ?   It's not all candles and rose petals  ( although both of those things have their nefarious uses ).

The next person,

loves the sound of thunder.

Despairs

Miscellany

Oh dear, that's sweet.   ~ No.

The next person,

Is methodical.

Despairs

Yes, not to the point of  having OCD though. The next one fears women or animals...

Miscellany

Nope.  I love animals and am fond of women as well ~

The next person,

Enjoys a little bit of tease.

Despairs

I like teasing people from time to time, mostly in rps. The next person has a twisted, sexual fantasy of some sort.

Miscellany

I do,  although I'm sure there are some out there that make mine look vanilla.

The next person,

Has had a bad experience with psychotropics

Despairs

At least you have a wild imagination unlike me, that's good. I have never had a bad experience with psychotropics. The next person has destroyed someone or something in someway and laughed like a maniac about it.

Miscellany

Never someone, but .. something, yes.  Such a thing can be very cathartic.

The next person,

Has lost grip of their muse.

Nico

Fortunately not. He can be a moody thing, but he can behave in certain environments.

The next person has experienced writes block at least once in the past year.

Despairs

Yes. Don't we all suffer from writer's block at some point in our lives? Our next guest has set fire to something once or twice in their lives.

Belle33

I have - no regrets.

The next person secretly likes it when someone makes a good argument that challenges his/her opinion.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Neutral. The next soul has finally finished that project, they were working on.

KesTrell

Not even close.  The next person knows that their favorite book or tv show is objectively terrible, and yet they can't stop wanting more.

Despairs

Not every book is objectively terrible. The next soul has finally bought themselves a gaming system.

SmuttyReader

Yes! If three years ago counts.

The next person is tall.

Despairs

It's not nice to make fun of short people by calling them tall. Our next guest can't swim to save their skins.

Miscellany

I'm actually a very good swimmer.   I love the water !

The next person,

Collects something.

Despairs

Not really. The next person has discovered the horrors of adult films.

Miscellany

They are pretty horrible.  But if you turn the volume down and adlib your own script .. it gets pretty amusing.

The next person,

Enjoys a good massage.