Angel/demon war [ex](need angels demons and humans and horsemen)

Started by abandoneddolly, July 28, 2010, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorTeroh

Name: Camael, the ‘One Who Sees God”, also the Angel of War

Race: Archangel

Background:
Camael was a veteran from the war. She had done as much as she could with her soldiers to try and stem the overwhelming tide of the demon hordes. Devastatingly, she was on the front line with her beloved brethren when the tide of battle turned and their lord    abandoned them. Her faith was shattered into hundreds of pieces, growing smaller and smaller with each felled warrior. She couldn’t understand how they could be marooned on this hellish planet when they were doing as their Lord bade them to. All of her closest companions were eventually felled by not only the demon hordes, but also by the humans after they decided to take their own side in the war and to push any angels or demons from their cities. Of course this did not bode well for the humans as they were no longer just collateral damage, but caught up in the actual fighting of the war. Camael couldn’t blame them though, the war had destroyed much of their Earth already and they just wanted to have their peaceful lives back.

Her fighting in the wars had left the angel scarred, both physically and mentally. Her  body bore the marks of her front line fighting. Scars of various lengths and complexity snaked their way over her body. A trio of claw marks on her shoulder from a feral demon, a short cut between a pair of her ribs from a blade that managed to work its way into her armor, many scars such as these cover her form, not disfiguring it, but accentuating the toned physique of a veteran warrior and matching her stern personality. Never being one that was particularly cheery, her mental state only drew further in on itself through the course of the war. She mostly kept to herself amongst the remaining few loyal to their Lord. She wasn’t sure how she felt anymore though, she kept with those still calling themselves the Lord’s army, but she still couldn’t grasp the seeming betrayal and abandonment. Perhaps He was just testing them, attempting to strengthen their resolve and test their faith. She still didn’t know that she could forgive him for her fallen friends though, and this made her worry, to not be able to forgive the Lord. She wasn’t the same angel she had been before.

Originally Camael had been a devoted warrior, training the angels and keeping them in line, the perfect officer. She didn’t give herself any time to waste and spend doing things that others would consider pleasurable. Her life had been her soldiers and worshiping, those were the things that gave her pleasure and made her happy. Now she was much moodier and kept to herself most of the time. She also had somehow developed emotions during her time on Earth, much to her surprise she had even wept when her closest companions were lost. Though not surprisingly, she had become prone to fits of anger bordering on rage.

Her olive complexion was perfect as was to be expected of an angel, the only blemishes being her battle scars. She had been very proud of these at first as they served to represent her devotion and prowess in battle, but now they only shamed her as her failure to both Lord and comrade. Her dark hair was around shoulder length when not confined by her garments, which it was more often than not, and had a reddish tint to its brown body.  Her eyes were outlined with dark makeup and accentuated with delicate beads beneath them. She had a simple piercing through the right corner of her bottom lip and her hands were decorated with highly intricate tattoos from her wrists to the bottoms of her carefully tended nails. She wasn’t one for trying to look beautiful, but she did have her standards and kept the small details of her body looking proper.

Stats:

Health:10
Attack:7
Intelligence:5
Defense:10
Agility:3
Major T's O/O
Look in my O/O's for a couple general plot cravings.

iroleplayyaoi

Is it too late to join? Just wondering is all. I would love to join. Much love for angels/demons roleplays lol. xD

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

MajorTeroh

I don't think it would be too late to join. I just joined today.
Major T's O/O

abandoneddolly

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on August 04, 2010, 02:28:38 PM
Is it too late to join? Just wondering is all. I would love to join. Much love for angels/demons roleplays lol. xD

nope we still need a lot of people

dammed Angel- grrr I know I was forgetting something. Its the same as an angel or demon since there stats are the same.

iroleplayyaoi

Alrighty. I'll start on a profile soon. =)

Same me an incubus! =)

abandoneddolly

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

iroleplayyaoi

I was also wondering if you won't mind holding Raphael for me. =)

I'm still working on my incubus.

abandoneddolly

iroleplayyaoi

Name: Gore
Race: Incubus
Sexual preference: Bi

Weapons: Claws and fangs. He isn’t one for other weapons.

Appearance: Gore has long, shoulder length, wild crimson hair with two long horns protruding from the his head. The horns are black and curved like horns from a bull. He has glowing red slit eyes, like a cat and his fangs are always seen as he talks. The demon has sharp claws on his fingers that are about two or three inches long. He isn’t able to hide being a demon for very long since he’s not strong enough, but when he is able to, Gore appears as a red head with green eyes. He usually doesn’t wear any clothing while controlling dreams, but when he’s outside of a dream, he’ll usually just wear baggy jeans with no shirt on.

Personality: In one word, sex crazed. All Gore can think about is sex, doing men and doing woman as they sleep to gain power from them is pretty much all he can focus on. The war seems to just be a sidetrack that he often ignores and goes about his day as usual. Gore is rather childish and wants things his way, he isn’t afraid to rub his nose where it doesn’t belong and talks out of line. He has no respect for anyone. Despite all that sin, he actually has some heart to him…finding it under all those sexual thoughts is the tricky part.

History: Gore was once a guardian angels that was named Glora [hated that name] and was assigned to a human male that he started to fall in love with. God started to explain to him that an angel couldn’t love a human in that way and that it was wrong for a male to love another male in general. He tried to listen to him, but all he could think about was having sex with the human he protected and when Lucifer challenged God, he was just there to challenge him as well. He followed the Demon Lord and turned into Gore, the very incubus that he’s forced to become now. His love for a human and another male [even though he loves females too] has forced him to become fallen.

-----

Name: Raphael
Race: Arch Angel
Sexual preference: Straight

Weapons: He has no need for weapons. His only “weapon” is the power to heal others and that doesn’t hurt others.

Appearance: Short sandy blonde hair with light blue eyes. He is often seen wearing a long white robe and if not the robe, a long sleeved white t-shirt and pants. His wings are almost always hidden from sight from a human, but at times he’ll allow them to see his large, fluffy wings.

Personality: Not an evil bone in his body and he rather run away from a fight than stand around and fight back. Raphael smiles often and uses quotes from the bible constantly. Even now he tries to bring light to the fact that none of this was God’s fault and he still loves all of his children.

History: Raphael was born to heal humans and animals, he was born to keep the peace between humans and help heal those who are wounded and call for help. Very little is known about his history, other than his loyalty to God and his kind nature.

TheScarletBlade

Well I am back finally, I was out on a training mission for 12 days straight and trust me, 12 days without a shower and a constant amount of running and gunning, you smell pretty bad,lol.

At lot as changed and a lot of people have joined which is nice but I got a question about this whole system thing: doesn't it seem kinda narrow minded and unimaginative if everyone has the same kind of stats? without trying to sound power hungry but wouldn't Michael the leader of the arch angels and the right hand of god be a little bit more than some regular angel? wouldn't death the horsemen be more powerful than say like famine?

Also, been thinking a lot about the storyline and Michael personal story when I had my downtime and there was a lot of it these past two weeks and I was wondering if somewhere in the waste there could be hidden camp that all the angels,the faithful and the holy warriors of god live, outnumbered and cut off from heaven, Michael leads the small resistance against the demons and heretics,I figured that michael would become kind of like a John Conner figure if you have ever seen terminator salvation, the one lone figure that still believes that good can win and leads a rag tag group of resistance fighters against the demons.
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

abandoneddolly

honestly It probably is. This is my first time with a fighting system and I don't know what I'm doing alot of the time. If you think you need higher stats tell me what you want and I'll work with you. that goes for everyone.

yes the angels can have a camp. If you want your own thread tell me exactly what you want and I'll put one up for it. Any suggestions to the story line are always a good thing.^^

and I'm glad to have you back.

MajorTeroh

I suppose I can put what I see might be something good for the plot?

I sort of see the Horseman being sent to destroy the world by the Organization. If anyone has seen the anime series Trigun or Blood Plus, I see the Horsemen being something like that. The horsemen aren't normal organic beings, they are something like machines and they different levels of power that they can release. This would be something good for if we decide to make this into a truthfully combat system for the story. The Horsemen start out only using the lower amounts of power, so that the characters can fight them in a one on one battle, or also if we decide to increase stats somehow later in the game, and then as the story progresses and groups are formed, they will fight the Horsemen at higher strengths. The Horsemen won't be there just to be defeated though. I'm not sure as to what the consequences for early defeat should be, but perhaps when it comes to an end story, it could end in the world ending or in the Horsemen being defeated. There could be side stories in the beginning, while things are being put together and the game is in more of a free form mode, where battles are fought between free agents and the likes. As the DM works out the story, she would have to reign in more control though, deciding the general flow of the characters. If the story is to be completely combat based, I think the DM would have a lot of control over the story, though if sex is to be involved also, you could have the DM control the grand scheme of things, but the players could make requests for side trips to involve sex that can also include the combat system.

Anyways, this is just something that the theme for the story brought to mind. I will gladly play any story that holds my interest.
Major T's O/O

Odin

You're straying a little far from the purpose of the Horsemen, Major.

They are sent to restore peace, not to keep the three kingdoms at war. They are meant to destroy the offenders, and allow the ones remaining to take their place in their kingdom.

I Don't have any suggestions, but the Horsemen wouldn't be the reason people are at war. It hardly makes any sense.

MajorTeroh

I wasn't really suggesting they keep the 3 kingdoms at war, they would actually unite them. They would be a stronger force that would force the 3 kingdoms to fight together against them. The Organization's goal would be to wipe the world clean, bringing about the apocalypse and using the horsemen to destroy everything on the world, and the 3 kingdoms would fight against this, wanting to remain on the world or something like this. I don't see the entire motivation of things like the demons and angels wanting to remain on the world. I mean I'm not entirely sure as to how to organize it, as there has already been a war that brought angels and demons to the world, but it was just an idea I saw as to how to give the story purpose and a final goal.
Major T's O/O

Odin

I Don't mean to sound rude at all, but did you read the plot? How would killing the horsemen let the Angels back in to heaven, and send the Demons back to hell? The Demons want to kill the angels and the humans... Why would killing the horsemen do anything to stop them?

TheScarletBlade

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 06, 2010, 08:08:52 PM
honestly It probably is. This is my first time with a fighting system and I don't know what I'm doing alot of the time. If you think you need higher stats tell me what you want and I'll work with you. that goes for everyone.

yes the angels can have a camp. If you want your own thread tell me exactly what you want and I'll put one up for it. Any suggestions to the story line are always a good thing.^^

and I'm glad to have you back.

Thanks for the welcome back and its good to be back, once I get my internet up and running on my comp I will post my first replies since my first reply is in different places I guess I gotta split it up?

For the whole combat thing, I dunno how I wanna set my stats because all the combat scenes I have ever written have been discriptive and story based so I really don't wanna set my stats one way and write another just to ruffle everyones feathers because my stats conflict if that makes sense?

If you think the angels need there own camp thread that is cool but I don't mind having it posted in the waste but I want it to be like the last hidden bastion of the angels, kind of like zion is to the people in the matrix, its kinda rag tag and definitely not grand but its a safe haven for the few faithful humans,reincarnated saints and the angels who still fight for god. I know it sounds kind of lame but I think its fitting that michael is kind of the john conner/Neo because he is after all the one who is prophized to kill satan again and fights to keep the battle alive despite being the most hunted being on earth

@odin\teroh- The final end game is either the death of satan and the banishment of all demons when god decides to let all of heavens host out or the demons catch michael and the few remaining arch angels and kill them, crushing heavens host and consuming everyones soul for eternal damnation with satan killing god and ruling all. Honestly with this whole horsemen neutral party thing,they just seem to be in the way.

Also all those angels who still fight for good,we must unite :p
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

abandoneddolly

All right.

First off the story ends with one of the three sides winning. There is still a war going on so yeah.  When I played this on another site the humans ended up beating everyone and reclaiming their land , but I don't see it happening the same way here. One we don't have that many humans and two, I just want something diffrent this time around.

The horseman people need to get together and decided what they want to do. They weren't in the original story so I need their idea on what direction they want their story to go.

The angel story, I"m going with them having their own place where the holy rally together around Michale.

The demon idea I had I can not do yet because we lack humans, so I might give it the angels. Azazel was going to show the humans the weak spot in Teras defenses because well he likes humans. Its what got him kicked out of heaven in the first place. Instead I guess he could try to give such information to the angels but I don't think they would trust him.

JerichoMyers

Name: Snatchens
Race: Imp
History: Displaying little promise and potential for furthering his place besides Lucifer's side, Snatchen plans on proving his worth as Lucifers ultimate and most powerful minion. Underrated and overlooked by many of his superior demons, which are obviously beyond him, Snatchens is determined. Traveling to the surface world where the war was first broiling at its finest. Proving some pity worth among demonic ranks, Snatchen had slain two angels in total. Fighting vigorously, nearly dieing in both encounters, he's proven that Imps have their uses beyond cannon fodder. Though soon, Lucifer took notice and tested the little Imps prowess. Luring him into battle with a guardian, this was test of sheer ferocity and skill. Battling fiercely, getting battered around without remorse by the guardian, he proved unable to best his superior opponent. Battle weary, disabled, rendered useless, the Guardian gave Snatchen a chance at redemption. Interpreting his intentions of gaining power and official rank among Hell's army, the guardian offered him a place of solace. Taking a moments thought but denying, it only took that one momentous thought. Lucifer banned Snatchen from Hell, forever imprisoning him on Earth. Trapped on Earth, Demons, Angels, Humans, and Half-breeds seek the little Imps blood.
After several years on Earth, hiding among the local ruins and cowarding away from contact of most everything and everyone; Snatchen rises once more. Tired of hiding in the shadows, he's proclaimed vengeance on Lucifer, swearing ill upon his former master. By doing so, surrounding demons have been enticed by this insult. Though not posing a threat, Lucifer intends to entertain himself with the suffering of others, along with Snatchen. But some thing spectacular happened, if Snatchen could manage to kill an Arch Angel he would be accepted back in Hell. But honestly, what are the chances of that ever happening. Now he sets off on his journey, a journey that will lead towards his own demise. ((Edited))
Image:
Weapons: Imp magic
Stats(Since all the cool people are doing it):
Health:5
Attack:2
Intelligence:4
Defense:3
Agility:4

JerichoMyers

Odin

When your profile is approved, where ever you want.

The horsemen are originally placed to keep all races from being instinct, but being in their place of origin. Therefore, binding all the demons in hell, allowing the humans to rebuild and the angels to reascend. Perhaps the entire thing can be settled by the Humans and Angels rallying together to kill the Host of heaven, retake it, and then kill Satan and banish all of the Demons back to hell.

Just a suggestion, though.

JerichoMyers

I shall await approval before unleashing hells most fear creature. Even I believe that is bullshit.

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

Do I just post on this board or hunt the actual topic down like a Nazi in a Jew hut. Sorry, watching too many Nazi documentaries.