Little Sister (Incest - Heavy D/s - Needing female characters)

Started by PeachyPie, November 10, 2016, 10:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

This is a fairly simple idea, but I'm hoping a fun one.

So the basic idea is that a recent high school graduate moves in with her older sister at her apartment/house. My original idea was that she enter into a sort of incestuous relationship, being the submissive third to her sister and sister's girlfriend. But I would love to involve more characters, if enough interest is shown for the idea. However many people show interest, the basic premise will remain the same: little sister submitting to her older sister and older sister's group of friends.

Alternatively, all the characters could be sisters, dominating the youngest. Cousins could be involved as well, depending on how many people are interested. For this version of the idea I would absolutely lovelovelove for ours to be a vampire family. That's not entirely necessary, but it'd be amazing if we could.

I'm not going to limit the amount of players, but obviously there needs to be at least two besides me.

All characters are female, and I am playing the submissive younger sister. Let me know if you're at all interested!

Sally Aces

I  could get into the role of the older sister. Do you have thoughts about how old she is and what sort of person she is? I don't want to come up with a concept that doesn't work for you.

I like the vampire angle. Maybe the older sister is now a vampire turned by her girlfriend...

PeachyPie

She can be anywhere from 19-25, I think. As for the sort of person, I leave that up to you. I won't have an issue with whatever you come up with. That said, it's important to me that she does love and care about her little sister. She can be sadistic, just as long as she isn't hateful.

If we're going to go the vampire route, I'd like all characters to eventually become vampiric, or at least immortal. That said, it'd be fun for them to feed on the little sister as well as sex her up! If you're into that.

Sally Aces

Hmmm... she'll definitely cherish and love her sister, even as she puts her to all sorts of use. I can see a few ways to go with her.

• Sister is quiet and reserved outside the house but is in a useful position to her girlfriend. So at home she releases the day's pent up frustration.
  • sister is a high powered, corporate woman used to having her will obeyed
  • Sister is an artist, perhaps a photographer. Amongst lil sis' duties is to serve as model and muse

Barbarian

Hello,

I would like to participate if you're ok with it. I can RP as a male friend of older sister or if you insist on all chars being female I can also go RP another older sister or a female friend of her sister.

Take care...

firepyre

I very much doubt that I'm in your target demographic, but I could play a background character or two if you and Sally would like. The nosy neighbor, the overbearing boss, the clueless brother? Anything along those lines would be fine. Seems like a fair trade to read along.

Bibliophilia

-waves at Peachy.-  Hi there, hun.  I hope everything's been going well for you.  I'm gonna keep an eye on this, if only to enjoy the game as a spectator.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sally Aces

Yay, thanks for that, Kokaine. What sort of vampie would you like to play?

Kokaine

Kinda depends on the other sorts we get but right this moment I'd likely go for a character that's already a vampire once the game starts. Her being the older sister's girlfriend is fine by me or just a good friend works as well. Personality-wise she'd probably be more "lovable and energetic" on the surface than any sort of obvious femme fatale, but of course underneath she's totally a predator and definitely used to getting what she wants. 
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

vin26m

How about if the older sister's girlfriend is vampire who turned the older sister into a vampire?

Then they want to turn the little sister into a vampire, and she can join their coven of vampires and blood dolls.

Kokaine

Makes sense to me if that's the route everyone wants to go

My O/Os

Sally Aces

Works for me as the older sister.

Quick question, I'm trying to settle on a personality for the sister. Do you have a 'type' preference, Kokaine?

Or, put another way, what drew your vamp to the sister/what sort of woman is she?

Kokaine

Bossy, mouthy, sassy, basically someone with a little attitude and intelligence going for them. Not full on bratty tho.

My O/Os

Sally Aces

I can work with that. I'm thinking of making her a high powered corporate shark, probably a lawyer or stockbroker. I'm thinking of face claiming Cintia Dicker

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Biles

Any chance there could be room for transgendered and hermaphroditic sisters?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

BlueEyedBard

Hey there!

I like the discussion that has been going on so far, and since older sister, and older sister's girlfriend is taken, and we are going with the idea that it is the girlfriend is the vampire responsible for turning everyone I would like to come in as a member of her vampire family, say an aunt or a cousin (granted nobody mind a guy playing a female character).
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Kokaine

I don't think the OP is around folks. I wouldn't be opposed to a game of a similar concept if there really is interest though.

My O/Os

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Kokaine on February 04, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
I don't think the OP is around folks. I wouldn't be opposed to a game of a similar concept if there really is interest though.
Well, I'm still down for this concept!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off