Looking fo creative minds for a fantasy Roleplay

Started by Dunnuck, June 25, 2010, 06:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

Set in Quantum Urbs (Latin for "The Great City"), this roleplay is a romance/action/fantasy. It is a large, expansive city which shines bright at night, and never sleeps. The city is packed with tall buildings, dark in color, and filled with elevated freeways that curve around between buildings in the city. This city is a place where different types of people gather, and any fiction can become fact. It is a city of wonders, and almost any desire can be fulfilled. It is a city of diversity, different peoples of different ethnicity and even different races, interact. Wandering through the city is a mysterious man, who authorities are after for unknown reasons. The investigation begins to entangle people, creating a situation where your personal business is no longer your own.

Venom09

Dunnuck

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Aviva

I would love to join this role play if it is still open and I am able to while awaiting approval.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Dunnuck

:D Awesome. It will be started by tomorrow most likely. My night is packed (with some lovely ladies and a few of my closest friends :D) So i will try and whip it up by tomorrow.

Dunnuck

Plan fell through for the night. It is up right now.

Kevben Battleheart

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Starlequin

I'd like to join as well if there are any more roles left.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Dreamers Sand

I'm only bumping this because I'm excited, and have already experienced a few of your skills already. :3
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Dunnuck

I think it maybe too late lol. We are deep in the story. PM me and I can get you in on the next one I make lol