Bump in the Night [Interest Check | Recruitment] -- Always Recruiting!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, May 29, 2016, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

We'd be happy to look your CS over if you send it to us via PM :-)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

VexaVenom

Name:Vexania 'Vexie' Ve'Scay
Sexuality:She loves them ALL!
Character Type: Tenebris

Skills: Shadow Shaping, Cloak, Daggers
  • Shadow Shaping: Capable of taking something most consider insubstantial, shadows, and literally forming them into solid objects, the length of time varies from a few seconds to an hour depending on what it is and for what purpose...yes there can be tentacles...and clothing, and weapons, and a chair if she really just wants to rest her toosh! If used as a weapon they don't last long, generally due to the fact that if she is that angry, she can't concentrate well.
  • Cloak: A mere few inches of shadow and she can fade from sight completely, only the beat of her heart to give her away.
  • Daggers: Her weapon of choice, though in her hands, twin daggers seem more like swords due to her short stature, quick, fleeting and known for using an oil on the blades that slow reaction times if it enters the bloodstream.

Appearance: Violet hair that brushes the top of a well-curved ass, full hips, tiny waist and  D breasts. Doesn't sound so full figured until you put it on a four-foot female, the vibrant purple eyes the only oddity about her.

Personality: Quick to rage, biting and snarky personality with bouts of 'needs cuddles or die'. Often described as needing to be put on a leash, a rather perfect description as she will fight, kill and die for someone she actually respects. Only way to gain that, earn it the hard and often bloody way. She may be tiny but she packs one hell of a punch and she never fights fair. It's no surprise she's still a virgin, though getting her to admit it...good luck with that, cupcake.

Backstory:She realized first that her mother was a whore and second that she must be a monster as soon as she was old enough to understand why she was being thrown into the basement, the closet, a chest, or even more than once the bottom of a refrigerator when someone came calling. That was before she ever saw her 'other form'.

Not exactly a healthy way to grow up, thankfully she seemed a rather resilient sort. Besides, at least if it was the refrigerator she could eat all the lunch meat and cheese and jelly made great finger paint! The closet and the basement taught her how to make her own reality as she toyed with the shadows around her and made whatever she could dream up, including the small dragon she curled up next to every night, it may have been just a shadowy plushie but...it was her best friend even if it had a floppy horn or two and it's tail was misshapen.

She also didn't stay long. She was ten by the time she gave up trying to get any real interaction with her mother aside from being called a monster. It made her cold to the humans around her, was it any shock that she left a body count. The fact that said bodies could never have been created by a small little woman with the sweetest smile just made her life easier.

Character Ons/Offs:
Offs: Pink, poop, pregnancy, perma-death without fore-warning(The 4P's), being Dominant.

Ons: Pain, coffee, fighting, stealing, bondage, cum inflation, oral(Giving NOT receiving), branding, near death experiences and so so much more.
Forced to dance within Their shadows, taste the kiss of sin. I'll writhe beneath Their gaze, now let the games begin!

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

DarkRose15

I still need to read over everything but I am still interested in giving this a go. *hugglesforMyobi*
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

VexaVenom

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on August 16, 2016, 06:34:04 PM
Domenic needs to meet this woman!!!!!!

Sounds like fun! Ha! Just be careful, her bite is worse than her bark.
Forced to dance within Their shadows, taste the kiss of sin. I'll writhe beneath Their gaze, now let the games begin!

Captain Whitebread

VexaVenom

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on August 16, 2016, 11:31:55 PM
He's a priest.....

Mmm, perfect midnight snack!
*coughs* I mean...would be great to meet the priest! Yeah...totally!

Elysian Radiance

Name: Amargosa
Sexuality: Heteroflexible; she'd hook up with a gal if she fancied her, but she really needs the firm presence of a man as a mate. If she's just hooking up, she sees no issue with multiple partners; if she is settling down, she believes in having one mate.
Character Type: Lux by way of Chaotic Good

Skills:
  • Shapeshift: Amargosa can shift, taking on some of the aspects of her true self. These include horns, claws, and wings; her skin also hardens mimicking the effect of dragon scales only to a lesser degree. This form allows her to fly and gives her combat advantage.
  • Magical Aptitude: Amargosa has a natural aptitude for magic due to her draconic nature. She can perform large and impressive spells but it takes a great deal of energy and preparation for such a thing so she tries to avoid it. She mainly uses her magic for everyday conveniences and smaller things.
  • Heightened Aspects: Sight, hearing, strength, dexterity, and reflexes are all well above average.
Appearance: (Face Claim: Nadezhda Neyasova) A red-headed beauty! She has deep red, long to her mid-back, often styled in soft beach waves. Her eyes are amber, but they glow more golden when she uses her active powers. Her body is toned but not overly so. She's in shape, but not athletic. Just enough cushion in all the right places. A full back tattoo of wings without the center part. The Tudor rose on one wrist.

Personality: Amargosa is pretty chill. She loves to have fun, make the most of life, and just be happy and silly. This can come off as flippant and naive to some, but she doesn't really care. She was taught to do what SHE wants and to screw what others thought about it, so that's what she does. She honestly doesn't have any huge goals or things that she MUST do. She just rolls with the tide and just follows her whims. Being fascinated by humans and people in general, she loves to people watch and will often lose hours, if not days and weeks on end, at any given location or event, doing such and interacting with them.

Backstory: Born on February 29 in 1496, Amargosa was a complete accident. Her mother was not attempting to conceive and her father sure as hell wasn't trying to produce an heir. Nessa Stewart served her purpose to him well, was very comely and easy on the eyes, and didn't overly fawn of him like other maidens. While he was fond of her, he had no intentions of making her his mate. However, fate had other things in mind when Nessa discovered that she was with child. When Keleth discovered this, he did not change his plans not to make her his mate however he did decide that he would acknowledge and support the child. Tragically, Nessa died in childbirth due to complications with the birth; speculation says that it was because of the child's draconic nature that caused undue stress on Nessa. The child was named Amargosa and was taken in by Keleth however, she was  raised by a nanny for all intents and purposes. That's not to say that he didn't have an active role in her life, just that he didn't do much of her actual upbringing.

At a young age, she was sent to court to learn the ways of becoming a lady, first to France then to England. She witnessed all six marriages of Henry VIII; in fact, she was a lady to Anne Boleyn herself. She decided to marry, only for her husband to die of sweating sickness soon after. After that, she a great many years residing with her father. She learned about dragons and other legendary creatures that inhabited the world, their history, her father, and herself. She discovered her entire set of powers and honed them, learning that she was more powerful than originally thought.

Throughout the years, she has traveled the world, married several times (and of course, outlived her mates each time), and mastered several talents. She dances, tells/sings stories and bardic tales, and plays both the violin and piano.

Sometime in the early 1900's she allowed the wrong man to seduce her. He was the husband of a Tenebris Fury and when the Fury learned of what happened, she cursed Amargosa. She would never again be able to take her true form, forced to live as a human until she died or found a way to lift the curse. Angry and depressed, she retreated to an old chateau that once belonged to her father in the English countryside, living there for the next hundred years. In that time, she consulted with many experts in the supernatural and curses and a Lux dragon, with the help of some very potent herbs and a powerful artifact, eventually found a way for her to partially shift into her draconic form. With the turn of the century, Amargosa began to grow restless and decided to venture back into the world once again to mingle amongst the humans. She heard rumors of a tavern that had been settled in the States in New Orleans, a place that the supernatural were naturally drawn to. She traveled to Louisiana and settled in before seeking out the Black Swamp Tavern. She can be found there frequently when she isn't bartending at the upscale restaurant, Epic. She people-watches and keeps an eye on the going on's of the supernatural population in that area, intervening when she feels it necessary.

Character Ons/Offs: Yes, Please! - Marking/biting, possessive, romance, ice/wax, spanking, vanilla, exhibitionism, hair pulling, breath control, face-fucking, bondage, knife-play
No, Stop! - Non-con, vore, bestiality, urine/scat/vomit, gore, humiliation, inexperience/virgins
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Captain Whitebread

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Outlaw Fallen

"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Captain Whitebread

Outlaw Fallen

*will = broken* I'm considering which character I would use... There are so many fun and amazing writers here, I don't know how long I could have held out.
I will come reformed

LamentingQuill

I've been trying to get Outlaw in here for awhile now, now I have help! ^.^