Bump in the Night [Interest Check | Recruitment] -- Always Recruiting!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, May 29, 2016, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

CaptainErotica

I am definitely interested in joining this one. I really have no clue yet as to character, but the chance to finally write with some of the amazing people who are part of this is too good to pass up. I'll try and shoot the GMs a Character concept later today or within the next few days. If anyone already is looking for a connection for their character PM me and maybe I can work my character around that.   

P.S. Thanks for the invite Quill. *hugs*

Captain Whitebread

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 30, 2016, 08:29:02 PM
I think that's two peopl she's lured into our clutches...

Just thought to slip an invite by some stellar amazing people I know :)

CaptainErotica

I'm gad for it. I think I've been tempted to try and write with just about everyone in this group at least three times in the past. I see a few old friends here as well.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: CaptainErotica on July 30, 2016, 09:35:50 PM
I'm gad for it. I think I've been tempted to try and write with just about everyone in this group at least three times in the past. I see a few old friends here as well.

I am overjoyed you came ^.^

Captain Whitebread

It's always good to have two Captains.

That way you have somebody to blame if things run aground.

wolventears

Alright! Acceptance!

Name: Collin Delaney
Sexuality: Bisexual
Character Type: Lux

Skills:
  • Tracking/Hunting: His sense of smell out weighs any other wolf's. It only takes one whiff of a scent and it is recorded in his memory and he can find it among hundreds of other scents, something that is incredibly hard for another wolf. He can find anyone or thing, whether it be a human or animal and bring it down with ease in both human and wolf form. In human form, he is exceptional with a hunting rifle and a six inch blade while in wolf form, he is quick on his feet and good with teeth and claw.
  • Combat: After having been bit and taken into the pack by the enforcers that found him, because of his young looks, he was thought weak and immediately put in the lower ranks as the omega. He had to learn rather quickly how to protect himself and since his wolf didn't want to die either or be hurt enough that he was maimed, he learned to protect himself and excelled at hand to hand combat. There is more than meets the eye when looking at him and behind that young cuteness, as the females called it, there is one pissed off wolf who doesn't take shit.
  • Shapeshifting: Can shift from a man to bipedal wolf, lycanthropy running through his veins. He has learned control over it so emotions no longer set him off completely, but it isn't unheard of for his eyes to go to their wolven amber or his fangs or claws to elongate when agitated. Although when silver is involved, his wolf will come out whether he wants it to or not in defense to protect himself.
Appearance: Collin stands at 5'11", just short of 6' which he was made fun of on more than one occasion by the other wolves in the pack. He has an athletic build, toned and strong, firm and solid.
His hair is russet red, and he typically has some stubble on his cheeks and chin. His eyes are a chocolate brown with a honey tint mixed in.
He dresses for comfort. Jeans and a t-shirt, a leather jacket when it is cold.

Personality: He is typically lone, even though wolves don't like that very much and his complains more so than not, but he prefers his solitude, a human trait he couldn't seem to get rid of, no matter how much the other wolves tried. He's too much of an alpha to follow but has no want to lead his own and by the way he hold himself, the confidence in his stride, it is easy to tell that this he is a man who knows what he is doing and why.
He always has a plan for whatever he is doing, and is organized to a fault.

Backstory: His first year of college, he was bitten and contracted lycanthropy. The night of the full moon, he turned and he killed a man that night. When he awoke the next morning, covered in blood, there were two really large guys, both of whom smelt like something familiar. He could sense the animosity in them, but before the killing blow could be struck, they were told that the man whom he had killed had been trying to rape an innocent girl and Collin had saved her.
So they ended up taking him back to their Alpha who decided that since he had done their town a favor and it was all cleaned up before the human authorities had stumbled upon it, to allow him to stay with the pack and learn a new way to live.
It had taken ten years for him to get the wolf under his control. But when he managed finally managed that, the wolf had no issue but decided that it didn't want to follow anymore. The Alpha could sense this and he gave Collin two choices. Challenge him and die in the fight, or leave the territory and no longer be a part of the pack.
Collin didn't want to challenge the male, who had already done so much for him and he didn't want to lead anyways, so he had left. He has been on the road for the last two years, trying to find a place to call his own.

Character Ons/Offs: He is an alpha after all and prefers to be the dominant, but he isn't into all that BDSM stuff. He likes to grip and grope, slam home if you will, but at the same time, he likes soft love making from time to time, whether he is with a man or a woman.
He doesn't care for blood or pain, but a nice slap to ass, giving to a man or woman, or receiving from a man gets him going. He likes to suck and nibble and likes to receive like treatment from his lovers.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

bubby

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

bubby

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: bubby on August 02, 2016, 06:22:18 PM
;D

This made my Muse peek out of the dark dusty closet she's been holed up in...
Come out Bubby's muse, we have cookies and yummy characters for you to play with! ;D
Us against the world

bubby

Quote from: Saffron on August 02, 2016, 06:45:58 PM
Come out Bubby's muse, we have cookies and yummy characters for you to play with! ;D

Mmmm...

So is there like only a certain kind of 'supernatural' to be allowed in this game?

....I'd totally be into playing a Tenebris...

Autumn Sativus

Nope, we're allowing most things that you can provide lore for. Of course everything is fictional, but we're trying to stay out of fictional universes (does that make sense?!) like canon or ideas from books, etc. Real mythology and folklore is the sort of creatures we're after.
Us against the world

bubby

Quote from: Saffron on August 02, 2016, 07:18:02 PM
Nope, we're allowing most things that you can provide lore for. Of course everything is fictional, but we're trying to stay out of fictional universes (does that make sense?!) like canon or ideas from books, etc. Real mythology and folklore is the sort of creatures we're after.

DRRRAAAGOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

bubby

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

bubby

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

bubby

Quote from: Saffron on August 02, 2016, 07:44:14 PM
I believe in youuuuu! ;D

YYYAAASSS!!! I shall endeavor to make a serious attempt at getting back into this writing thing by working on a char sheet to be sent for approval sometime this weekend.

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

bubby

Captain Whitebread

bubby