Bump in the Night [Interest Check | Recruitment] -- Always Recruiting!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, May 29, 2016, 02:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Saffron on July 13, 2016, 04:12:10 PM
>:) Freeeesh meeeeeat. :P

Looking forward to what you come up with!

That might scare them off.

Hello.  Welcome.  Enter freely and of your own will.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Captain Whitebread

In which case, I should probably show you my teeth...

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Captain Whitebread

<nuzzles the back of Amarlo's neck, grazing her skin with just a hint of teeth>

Or maybe I'll just show you how they work....

Amarlo

Lol! Woah now, getting a bit ahead of ourselves, aren't we?  ::) :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Captain Whitebread

You're the one that got excited about being fresh meat, as well as the prospect of seeing my teeth.

Is that I'm hearing in the background?

LamentingQuill

Hello smexy people coming to visit this smexy recruitment thread, The Black Swamp Tavern is waiting for you ;)

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Panduhmoanium

Would y'all happen to be rcruiting currently?

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Keaton

Sent in a CS, just waiting to hear back.  8-)

Keaton

Name: Desmond Brisbane
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character Type: Initium

Skills:
  • Hand-To-Hand Combat: Growing up on the mean streets of London, he learned from an early age how to defend himself. You hit hard? He hits harder.
  • Nimble Fingers: Another skill picked up in his youth. Guard your pockets, he might just be tempted to relieve you of your valuables.
  • Weapon Proficiency: The son of a late English criminal kingpin, he grew up around guns and by extension, knows how to use them efficiently and effectively.
Appearance:
Dark hair and slightly rugged features make this London gentleman stand out in the crowd, although the lines in his forehead betray his otherwise youthful appearance. Although gentleman is probably a term best used mildly in his case. A lean physique, toned but far from bulky is a clue to his strength although most probably wouldn't peg him as a brawler. Standing at 5'10 he's hardly short but not quite tall, either. Dark brown eyes are another distinguishing trait he possesses. The faint odor of cigarettes identifies him as a habitual smoker. He also has a mild affinity for jewelry, with this interest coming in the form of wearing rings and other trinkets, but never earrings.

Personality:
His demeanor is often a calm one, albeit harboring a reputation for being a stubborn S.O.B. and quick-tempered to boot. He's somewhat cynical but undeniably charismatic in the company of friends and strangers alike. Prone to violence when words don't get the point across. However typically docile and only becomes hostile when provoked. Despite his indulgent nature in more than a handful of vices, he isn't totally desensitized and still retains a functional moral compass. To put it most aptly, he is the type who speaks softly but carries a big stick. Someone who very much abides by the mentality of 'treat others how you'd like to be treated'. Basically, if you mistreat him, expect to be mistreated. Desmond is also known to be very protective of individuals that he forges strong relationships with.

Backstory:

London born and bred, Desmond endured a rough upbringing considering his father's criminal background. His mother passed away when he was still quite young, leaving him with sparse maternal influence in his youth. Growing up with a mild reputation as a thin-skinned ruffian, he was determined not to follow in his father's footsteps. On the contrary, it became his ambition to walk a better path. Still, the priesthood wouldn't be a good fit, especially considering his perpetual lack of faith. Later in life he adopted the lifestyle of a nomad, settling down where it suited him but never lingering anywhere for too long. New Orleans is just the latest in the long list of 'homes' for the Englishman with an undeniably checkered past. A deeper motivation for his traveling lifestyle is that he's running. Trying to outrun the painful memories of his past in hopes of finding a brighter future. Will "The Big Easy" be where he finally shakes free of it all? Will he find faith? Redemption? Only time will tell.

Character Ons/Offs:

Ons: Anatomically correct, consensual, dirty talking, oral/vaginal/anal sex, hair pulling, humanoids, intelligence, sexy clothing, teasing, experienced partners, clothed/partially clothed sex, light bondage, vanilla sex.

Offs: Extreme fetishes, sexual pain/violence, heavy BDSM, humiliation, degradation, forced sex/non-con, bathroom play.

Kuroneko

Name: Kuriyama Danjiro
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Character Type: Tenebris - Tengu

Skills:
  • Shapeshifting: Danjiro is a karasu tengu, and his true form is a creature with the body of a man, the head of a raven, clawed hands and feet and large, iridescent black wings. In this form his strength and stamina are above that of an average human, his eyesight is equal to a bird of prey’s. He is also able to take the form of an ordinary man that appears to be in his early thirties, as well as any form of bird – though said bird will always be black, regardless of the species’ natural color. His natural preference is for of members of the corvidae family – ravens, crows, rooks, jackdaws, magpies, nutcrackers, or other naturally black birds and, quite often, owls as they can fly silently. In any of his non-human forms, he has the ability to move instantly over short distances without moving his wings.
  • Dreamwalking: With concentration, Danjiro is able to enter the dreams of the living without being invited. He can use this skill to communicate information, shape and manipulate dreams to his will (for deception, to manipulate or influence a person subliminally or for other purposes), to interpret dreams by experiencing them firsthand as the dreamer does or to simply observe them. Part of this ability also allows him to speak without moving his mouth.
  • Expert Martial Artist: Danjiro is an exceptional martial artist, with centuries of experience in multiple hand to hand combat forms and techniques, various weapons styles and infiltration techniques. He is also at home in the modern world, equally skilled in the use of firearms. Though he prefers the old ways, which require more finesse, he’s not above using a gun when it would be more expedient. He has taught and served with some of the greatest soldiers and military strategists in Japanese history.
Appearance: At six foot one, Danjiro is a tall, handsome and athletic man who carries himself with languid, easy confidence and a sense of style. His black hair is on the long side and slightly unruly, often tied back and styled wildly. A hint of facial hair dusts his upper lip and chin and there is always a sense of mischief about his person. In tengu form, his eyes reflect light, much like an owl’s. Danjiro also has a full body horimono (tattoo) that covers his body from his neck to wrists, his back and legs to the ankle, leaving only a strip of bare skin down the center of his chest, done by his sister Miho.
Playby: Jang Dong Gun

Personality: Highly intelligent, with a combination of street smarts, a knowledge gained from centuries of training and an innate natural curiosity, underneath his playful façade Danjiro is a clever, resourceful man who is well-educated and cunning. Charismatic, smooth talking, handsome and confident, Danjiro possesses an easy, natural charm that makes him alluring and captivating. He is articulate, suave, outgoing and able to engage in conversation easily with anyone and draw them in. In short, he’s a player.   He likes women and plenty of them. He has a genuine love of life and approaches everything he does with enthusiasm and passion, seizing every moment and wringing out all it has to offer, whether that’s a good meal, a fine wine, a sizable profit or excellent company. Though capable of being serious and knowing when to toe the line, Danjiro’s natural state is quite spirited and full of life. He’s naturally upbeat, playful and his enthusiasm is contagious. He’s also has an innate sense of style. Danjiro takes pride in his appearance and likes to dress well at all times. He has a taste for finely tailored, custom made suits, Italian shoes, silk and Egyptian cotton shirts, designer accessories and his hair is always styled and coiffed. He even makes dressing down look runway ready. Conversely, he also knows how to dress to fit in with a seedier crowd.

With the self-confidence born of centuries and the willingness to take charge whenever necessary, Danjiro isn’t afraid to make his desires known or to issue orders whenever it’s required. He is assertive and not afraid to act or make hard decisions. His morality has become increasingly flexible the ore he has lived in the human world. As he’s watched it become more cynical and jaded, he has found himself increasingly willing to be adaptive to the world around him. Essentially, his morals are far more chaotic and less ordered than they were when he was part of a tengu clan, and he likes it this way. He appreciates the flexibility it offers. Through countless years of service he has proven that he’s a man to be trusted; and once his loyalty has been given it’s ironclad. He is steadfast, highly dedicated and reliable to a fault – until you cross him or prove you no longer deserve his trust, or you harm someone close to him. Centuries of discipline and training have made Danjiro a very patient man and he has the tolerance and persistence of a hawk hunting a mouse. He is never in a hurry and is willing to let a plan or situation work itself out, even if that means years. One cannot push the river.

As an enforcer for the Yamaguchi-guchi, Danjiro is deeply entrenched within the ranks of the yakuza in Osaka and Tokyo. While he has never been convicted of a crime or sent to prison, his association with and status within the criminal organization is not a secret. Unlike the Mafia, the yakuza do not hide themselves and their presence is well known in Japanese society. He has earned his rank and he is well-trusted as a man that can solve problems and get things done.

Backstory: Like his sister Miho, Kuriyama Danjiro was born in the same loation in the Iga mountains of of Japan during the tumultuous Muromachi period, a time rife with political upheaval and intrigue. At this time, Iga had freed itself from its nominal feudal lords, forming its own republic and in retaliation for the crimes committed by the Kamakura shoguns against its Buddhist monasteries, became one of the centers for ninjustu, the birthplace of the Iga-ryu Nijustu clans. It was natural that supernatural creatures were drawn to the ninja clans. They were secretive. They were superstitious, and they were isolated. It was easy for a supernatural creature to move among them, pretend to be one of them, where their powers could be used to advantage. Danjiro and his and sister began their rigorous training in early childhood, to forge them into perfect weapons and agents of espionage.  His sister, a formidable Nekomata, had required no training to become a master ninja; but Danjiro had a natural talent for the martial arts, and once his other abilities manifested, he was claimed by a tengu clan and taken deep into the forested mountains to continue his training in the martial arts and swordsmithing with them.  With his tengu brethren, he would help to train some of the most formidable warriors in Japan, including Minamoto no Yoshitsune and many of the retainers of the Tokugawa shoguns.

When the shogunate became corrupt, and tengu were hunted as evil creatures, Danjiro made his way out of the mountains and in to Edo, one of a handful of his kind left in Japan. There he formed friendships with the bakuto, tekiya, kabukimono and otokodate, impressed by their loyalty to one another, even above their own families. He found other supernatural creatures among them, and had skills that they could use. By the time his sister was ready to leave Japan, she had completed the full body suit that marks him from neck to ankles and wrists, part of his initiation into the yakuza. Proving his loyalties and abilities dozens of times over, Danjiro rose through the ranks of his Clan over the years to the position of enforcer. He’s always been known as a man that can be trusted to get things done. Like Miho, he has hidden his longevity by faking his death and later reappearing, often as a long lost relative. His loyalty to his Oyabun, who is also a supernatural, is likewise unquestioned.

Danjiro has been many things in his long life and since that first rite of passage: tengu master; otokodate; yakuza enforcer; a mercenary selling his skills to the highest bidder; hermit, recluse; monk; thief; gigolo. All with equal skill and charm.

Character Ons/Offs: Part dangerous recluse part libidinous hedonist capable of knowing the full extent of a partner’s dreams, Danjiro is an generous and sensual partner willing to engage in a variety of sexual activities from rough to light, and is particularly fond of languid, indulgent sexual play. Player’s Ons and Offs apply.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Remiel

Name: Aidan (Aodhán) Fendweller
Sexuality: straight-ish
Character Type: Lux

Skills:

• Plane Shifting: While he cannot truly change his form, he does possess the ability to slip back and forth between the mortal world and the faerie one at will.  This manifests in his seeming  to disappear and reappear, or to blink in and out of existence. 
  • Leprechaun magic: Like all leprechauns, Aidan has the power to grant any wish--or so it seems.  However, any boon or charm he grants will fade away by the next morning, often leaving the recipient of the blessing disappointed and embarrassed.
Weakness:

Like all faeries, Aidan is deathly allergic to cold iron.  Being struck with a blade made of it will render his glamour useless and nullify his magical protection.

Appearance:

Aidan Fendweller, as one of the faerie folk, is tall, lithe, and slender, with long limbs, white hair, and animalistic features: wide, bulging eyes, pointed ears, sharp teeth.  However, he almost always adopts the guise of an attractive Irish male in his late 20s, with dark hair and Celtic tattoos covering his arms.  This is his favorite facade by far, and he has worn it so long that it is, for all intents and purposes, what he looks like.

Personality:

Aidan is a hard-drinking, hard-brawling, womanizing free spirit, he is the ultimate hedonist, pursuing pleasure in all its forms.   He is a trickster, and loves playing pranks on people, particularly those who take themselves too seriously or who (in his estimation) need to be taken down a peg.  He speaks in a thick Irish drawl, and prides himself on his charm and boldness, particularly towards those of the fairer sex.    Although his pranks can sometimes turn a bit cruel, he never truly means any ill will, as harboring a grudge is tiresome.  Quick-witted, sharp-tongued, he loves verbal sparring and rough foreplay.

Deep beneath the surface, however, he can become quite serious, especially when faced with a real threat.  As a Lux, he knows that there are things that go bump in the night, and some of them humankind was never meant to come face-to-face with.  However, when the chips are down, and the shite hits the grist mill, he'll fight on the side of humanity (as they're so much fooking fun!)

Backstory:

The creature known as Aodhán Fendweller was born in 1308 BCE in the Faerie World, when his people were known as the Tuatha Dé Danann, or pagan deities of pre-Christian Ireland.  Time progresses differently in the world of the faeries than it does in the world of men, and Aodhán and his fellow Tuatha Dé Danann were initially worshipped as gods.  However, over time, as human societies began to grow and prosper, and men and women slowly learned not to be afraid of the dark, the Tuatha Dé Danann were gradually replaced by other, later deities, and eventually forgotten.  Many of them became the faeries of myth and legend, interacting sporadically with mortalkind, some with benign motives, others with sinister.  By the middle ages, with advances in metallurgy, larger cities, and the turning of forests and glens into domesticated farmland, his kinfolk found themselves less and less welcome in the world of men.    Some of them persisted, however, and gave birth to the legends of leprechauns that prevail today.

Unlike his brethren, Aodhán found himself fascinated by the mortal world, and all that it had to offer.  He studied them, and learned their ways, in time passing for one of them.  He traveled the world, seeking adventure and all the pleasures that it had to offer, although he always returned, after these forays, to his native Ireland. 

Recently, his travels have led him to New Orleans, where word of a particular pub, run by other creatures of the night like himself, has caught his ear.  Naturally, intrigued, he finds himself driven to check the place out for himself...

Character Ons/Offs:

Aidan has a definite preference for females, but is certainly not above adopting a comely guise in order to seduce and trick a male.  Although he enjoys rough foreplay and dominant women, he tends to shy way from the more extreme fetishes, such as mutilation and torture.   There is enough pain in the world as it is, he points out.  Why inflict even more of it than there is already?

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Remiel

Hi guys!

Hanged, I may lean on you for a resource since you're the expert in all things faerie.

TheHangedOne

Can do.  ;D Any questions, feel free to ask (just make sure to tag Myobi and Saffron).
Check out my poet tree!

Josietta

I'm such a bad kitten. I have not finished my original sheet yet .  :-[   I guess its good since I've been super busy with RL and an upcoming surgery pending. Maybe after my surgery and such I can set myself down and get in on this finally. >.<   Thanks for putting up with my flakey self of late (not always flakey I promise... just some flakey behavior in the last couple months).

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Esoteric Myobi

Remi, feel free to pop on over into the OOC. I'm sure everyone wants to say hi and plot with Aidan. ;) You can find all the game links and stuff in the main post of the OOC as well. :-)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Captain Whitebread

Name:Liam Kithcannon
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Character Type: (Lux)

Skills: Seductive aura,  Shapeshifting, Healing

• Seductive aura: Liam is just one of those guys that women find attractive and the feeling is usually mutual.  He just moves in a manner that leaves most women drooling and most men seething.  It's a side affect of his heritage as a selkie.  Women love him.  Men hate him.  Dogs bark at him.  It's just the way things are.

• Shapeshifter:Liam is able to change shape between that of a human and a seal.  Contrary to legend, he doesn't shed his skin, not yet at least.  That is a trait reserved for the immortals among the selkie.  If he can learn that particular trick before he's too old, he'd be more than willing to risk somebody getting their hands on his skin, if it means he'll live forever.

• Healing: Liam is a trained and licensed paramedic.  He uses his skill to save lives.  It doesn't hurt that he's also got a gift for healing with a touch.  Currently he can't do more than stabilize the wounded but he's heard of other shapeshifters who can pretty much do anything short of raising the dead.  As a side effect, he heals faster as well.  He doesn't quite regenerate but once he's older and stronger he fully expects to.

Appearance: At six feet tall and two hundred pounds, Liam sticks out in a crowd.   He can be described as 'roguishly handsome', but agreement or disagreement seems to fall along sexual lines. Women think he's gorgeous, men can't see what the women see in him.  He knows how people are going to react to him and he doesn't like having to deal with pissed of boyfriends or husbands.  It doesn't help that he's got a soft Irish accent and has a beautiful singing voice.  FACECLAIM:  Eduardo Berastegui

Personality: Liam is a cheerful fellow, who enjoys his occasional pint of beer with the boys and is an avid  He has a soft Irish accent, and seems to know the effect it has on women. He is an outrageous flirt. He has a quick temper, but it burns out almost as quickly as it erupts. He spends much of his free time in a swimming pool, on a boat, or on a riverbank.  He's also a people watcher.  He doesn’t miss much and his memory is like a steel trap. He'll take to anyone about anything and enjoys learning things.  Like most Irish, he has a vast knowledge of the Celtic fae and folklore and because of this he has a tendency towards superstition.  He's a devout Catholic but still believes in the fae.  As he puts it, "I believe in God the father, God the son and the Sidhe riding on the wind.".

Backstory: Selkies are drawn to the water, whether it be swimming, sailing or fishing. They have an unnatural affinity for reading currents and waves, avoiding shoals and sunken rocks as if they knew they were there. They make excellent sailors and fishermen. It is rare to see a selkie who does not make his living from the sea. They often come in with full nets, when all other fishermen come back empty handed.

Unlike most shapeshifters, selkie share the fey's vulnerability to cold iron, rather than silver. While most women tend to react positively to selkies, most men react negatively. Dogs always bark, when a selkie is near. Due to their nature, selkies do not suffer from extremes of cold, and can survive in icy water almost indefinitely. They do not do well in extremes of heat, however.

Liam knew he was a selkie almost from the moment he understood what one was.  His mother never spoke of his father, but the neighbours did.  There was great speculation as to what sort of man Liam would grow up to be.  He was raised human by a single mother which showed him the resilience and strength of the human spirit.  All he saw from the fae growing up was pretty much self interest.  They toyed with human instead of easing their suffering.  It created in the young man a desire to help to undo the evil that the unseelie fae were doing. 

Unsurprisingly he excelled at swimming, winning a number of competitions.   It was as if water was his true element.  He joined the Coast Guard at eighteen, and was responsible for a number of dramatic rescues.  Having clearly declared which side he was on, it made him a target for dark fae in need of a sacrifice.  He drew the attention of a powerful Sluagh.  Were it not for his friendship with the creatures granddaughter, he might have ended up on an alter with a dagger through his heart.  With things just a little too hot at home, Liam decided to 'move on'. He signed all of his property over to his mother, and departed Ireland.

Liam is a protector, a healer. He couldn't afford to become a doctor so he does the best he can.  Now he helps people by teaching them take care of others.  He really doesn't like most other fae because they've always got some angle that they're working and he'd rather protect people from them than help them.  He has managed acquire an impressive resume. He is a fully licensed paramedic.  Rather than try and make a living in a minimum wage job, he makes a living  teaching first aid, CPR, and swimming (including scuba). He does do the occasional ride along, to keep him fingers in the paramedic pool.  He is hoping to settle down with some one who understands his nature.

ONS:  Cuddling after wild, passionate wreck the furniture kind of sex, experienced women (although he has no problems gently deflowering virgins).  Women who maintain eye contact, women who know what they want, women who know how to swim and look killer in bikinis, women self confident enough to walk up and say 'Hi, wanna fuck?'  Curvy women, gentle biting.

OFFS:  Bondage, indecisive women, women who don't tell him that they're cheating (he has no problems if they are honest), women who play hard to get.  Skinny bitches.  Bathroom play.  Bites that draw blood.

wolventears

Well well well. What do we have here? Color me interested. Lamenting Quill, thanks for the invite and I just might have to create a character and have an adventure.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

LamentingQuill

Quote from: wolventears on July 30, 2016, 04:31:28 PM
Well well well. What do we have here? Color me interested. Lamenting Quill, thanks for the invite and I just might have to create a character and have an adventure.

I am so happy you're here, you'll love it -hugs-