Small Group Idea (Recruiting)

Started by MagicalPen, August 18, 2016, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am looking for dedicated players for this - people who will stick with the game from character creation to game start. I expect at least 2 -3 posts a week, depending on the scene your character is involved in. Games set at 1 post a week don't seem to take off.

Because of this, I ask that all Character Profiles be sent to be for approval.

What I am looking for is the following for a small, family based Incest game:

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - SlipperySue
Son - Open
Daughter - Open
Son 2 [based on popularity]
Daughter 2 [based on popularity]

This game will, I think, be set in the Modern/Contemporary era. Incestuous feelings will be stirring among the family, perhaps the Father and Mother having come from families where such things were practiced as well.

Alternatively, if a Mother can not be found, a second daughter can replace her.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Fill out the following character sheet and PM to me please!

[float=left][img padding=13 width=250]URL HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Personality and Background:[/b]
[b]Desired Kinks:[/b]
[b]Hard OFFs:[/b]
[b]Additional Images:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

The Family:

The Father, Richard Simon ~ MagicalPen

Name: Richard Simon
Role: Father, Patriarch
Personality and Background:Richard is a former college football player and stands to be 6'2". His once toned, lean frame is starting to show signs of age, starting to round out and grow soft around the edges. He is still an imposing, handsome figure though and has always had plenty of women in his life. Richard was initially a shy boy in high-school until he hit puberty and went through a growth spurt. He made the football squad and the night he scored his first touchdown, he also got his first blowjob - from his mother. The night he won the state championships, he popped his first cherry - his younger sisters. Incest was to be a common factor of his life though he certainly had plenty of non-family lover too - both students and teachers.

A knee injury in college ended his NFL ambitions but as a natural Alpha-Male, full of sexuality, he excelled in the business world, bedding many women in the process until he met his future wife. She was also the first person he ever had a threesome with his sister with (from outside the family) as Kates family were also practitioners of Incest. Their sex was great and it only made sense - and now that he was able to work from more often then not, his own thoughts had started to travel towards bedding his own daughters.

Desired Kinks: Rough Sex, Anal (Giving), Public, Group
Hard OFFs: SCAT, Watersports, M/M
Additional Images:

The Mother, Kate Simon ~ SlipperySue

Name: Katherine 'Kate' Simon
Role: Mother
Personality and Background:

Kate is an active and bubbly woman, she is 5'6, she was an athlete at college, and has continued to run for fun and to keep her figure.  She is more than aware of Richard's affairs, and she gave her blessing as she was having the children and raising them.  Now that the children have grown, she is looking to playing catch up with lovers of either gender.

Kate worked as a para-legal before she met Richard and they married.  She was no virgin when she married, indeed she lost her virginity to her uncle, incest was common in her family, with her father and brother also taking her as a lover before she left home to go to college.

While she views herself as essentially straight, she has had limited experience with other women at college and is open to more.

Desired Kinks: Rough sex, Anal (Receiving), Group, F/F
Hard OFFs: Bodily fluids other than cum, scat, animals and serious injury
Additional Images:

The Daughter, Emma Simon ~ ElvenKitten

Name: Emma Simon
Role: Daughter
Personality and Background: Emma is the shy nerdy sort and never made friends easily though is quite happy with her small group of friends. She has been recently experimenting sexualy feeling somewhat confused by her reaction to accidentally walking in while her parents made love. Since then she listens to them while touching herself.

Emma is close to her parents compared to other teenagers and never really went through a rebellious phase. She gets good grades at school and her friends are equally well behaved. She usually spends her free time playing JRPG’s and reading and spends her Friday nights playing Magic the Gathering.
Desired Kinks: Rough sex, light bondage, Group, F/F

Hard OFFs:Bodily fluids other than cum, scat, animals and serious injury

Additional Images:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SlipperySue

Interest in playing the mother, character sheet to follow.

MagicalPen

Looking forward to seeing it!

Will be posting the father up rather soon.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with first two characters. Daughters would be appreciated !

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nameless One

Interested in playing the Son, I'm working on the character sheet!
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Ambie

did the other girl back out of playing the daughter? I would be available otherwise...