A Evil pathfinder game. [Pathfinder Group]

Started by OyabunKobold, October 21, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: TheHangedMan on October 22, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
Most likely Blood, Devil , and having him be a Flagelant. Though, bog standard cleric/Favored Soul works just as well for me.

Looking at Favoured Soul I pretty much know how I will go about converting it. There is the Oracle for a spontenous divine caster, but Favoured Soul will be-more cleric like if that's what you're going for. Flagelant will be available, though I will tweak it to make it compatible with the favoured soul, and it will be losing more than is currently does, which is currently only medium armour prificiency and some weapons.

Quote from: OyabunKobold on October 22, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
Going to change the class to Pact wizard.

If its a Deity he needs its the Speakers of the depths, Otherwise its probably Il’surrish the Wanderer.

Doesn't sound like you'll need a diety, but I found two pact wizards, which are you thinking of?
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/pact-wizard-wizard-archetype/

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo-wizard-archetypes/pact-wizard-wizard-archetype-ff/

Quote from: Conundrum on October 23, 2018, 12:53:37 AMI am thinking of doing a sort of evil druid monster breeder type character.

Sounds fun. Kingdom buildings games will have lots of down time, so plenty of opportunities to breed some new, unique monsters.

OyabunKobold

the FF one :3 His Patron is Il’surrish the Wanderer (Protean) so his Viper will turn into a Void Worm. Working on Equipment for sheet before Transmuting it over onto the layout I have.

1000 SP for the starting correct since level 2?

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Zaer Darkwail

Here comes rough draft;

Name:
Race: Human with Skeletal Champion (+1 CR) template
Class: Magus (Eldricth Scion w/Destined Bloodline+Staff Magus, possibly bladebound if allow to have 'black staff' instead of 'blade' and able apply it on already enchanted magic staves)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Personality: Cruel, ambittious and bit of megalomaniac with self-interests and also grown tired for all 'bone' and 'skeleton' jokes. To point he without warning smacks with staff any idiot being reach of him. Overall though he wants gain power and notoriety for his own personal goal to get recogniction and also grow powerful enough so not every stupid paladin come smack him just because he is skeleton! He barely remembers any glimpses of his life before undead, preferably not even dig about it as he was originally animated by necromancer who got smitten by paladins before they started try smite him as he made run for it. Overall his goal is to become a all mighty powerful (evil) overlord.
A few goals for adventuring:

• Gain more (arcane) power
  • Get minions
  • Gain more treasure
  • Get cool lair
  • Conquer the world

Zaer Darkwail

If wondering; lack of name in above is on purpose as he haven't come up good name for himself yet (others are welcome call him whatever they want to). Also open ideas how rest of group 'befriended' him.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 23, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
  Looking at Favoured Soul I pretty much know how I will go about converting it. There is the Oracle for a spontenous divine caster, but Favoured Soul will be-more cleric like if that's what you're going for. Flagelant will be available, though I will tweak it to make it compatible with the favoured soul, and it will be losing more than is currently does, which is currently only medium armour prificiency and some weapons.
I am going for Favored Soul. I did look at Oracle, but the whole devoted-to-many thing clashed with the particular idea I am working on; that he is basically a religious fanatic. Fleshing out the idea further, he's a Tiefling; Devil stock. Erinyes, specifically. When he figured out where his blood line came from, he fell into worshipping the 'Erinyes Queen'. Like a lot of Tieflings, he ended up giving in to his darker side, because the society he grew up in was just... shitty to his people.

Kind of a bit of that teenage angst/backlash of 'If they're gonna treat me like a monster, I might as well become one', except now it's much more about the fanatic devotion (the angst just started him down the road of Evil, fanaticism keeps him on it).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

Name: Haydn
Race: Tiefling
Class: Cleric of Eiseth
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Personality:
Personality Skeleton, yoinked from what Oyabun did
Primary Motivator: Destruction (Destroy the mortal servants amd institutions of enemy faiths)
          Secondary: Proselytization (Bring others to worship Eiseth)

Emotional Disposition: Contemptious
Moodiness: Phlegmatic

Outlook: Pessimistic (It's a hard fight, with few 'reliable' allies, and no one sharing his faith (yet))
Integrity: Conscientious (Anything worth doing is worth doing right; planning and coordination are important; Pragmatism is paramount)
Impulsiveness: Controlled (Random acts of aggression will not accomplish the goal; steady progress must be made through deliberate action)
Boldness: Cautious (Be ever vigilant; the enemy are vast, and allies few and far between. The fight is a harsh one; proper pacing is needed)
Aggreableness: Disagreeable (While plans need a degree of flexibility, the grand goal can't be changed. People are ultimately with me, against me, or not of consequence)
Interactivity: Engaging (I must be sociable and charismatic in order to help spread the faith)
Conformity: Conventional (It is best to worship my Goddess in the manner which pleases her best, and to bring Wrath to the servants of her opponents)

Sense of Humor: Cynical (Anti-jokes are definitely a thing)
Favorite Conversations: Religion, Philosophy (one is obvious for a zealot; the philosophy of morality is also of intellectual interest)

Adherence: Orthodox Adherent (Eiseth is the one true Goddess that is deserving of my worship)
Tolerance: Tolerant (As long as they serve Her, even if unwittingly, they are worth keeping around)
   Expression: Occasional (I must choose my company wisely when discussing my Goddess)
   Converting: Casual (Bordering on Aggressive; the more worshippers and servants She has, the more powerful She will become)
   Attitude: Ecstatic (There is no greater joy than serving my Goddess)
Association: Solitary (By necesity; hard to find fellow followers)
Roles: Priest/Jihadist (War is a matter of concern for my Goddess for a reason, and war shall be waged; but her warriors must be properly 'baptized', yes?)

Quirks: Self inflicted pain/injury (comes with being a flaggelant; not yet worthy)
           Blade Sharpening (That this is actually an Obedience action probably has a lot to do with it)

Hobbies: Riddles (Keeps the mind sharp)
             Philosophizing (Intellectual stimulation)

• Find Lorthact, so that he may tell his Goddess where the traitor lurks.
  • Encourage the worship of Eiseth.
  • Destroy enemies of his faith, taint their holy grounds, and otherwise act to weaken the mortal agents of his Goddess' enemies (including the Evil followers of Lorthact).
  • Gain more personal strength and power, both by growing as an individual, and through the creation of cult cells, whose belief and services should better serve Eiseth in her raging crusades against the heavens.
Check out my poet tree!

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 23, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
Name:
Race: Human with Skeletal Champion (+1 CR) template

As awesome as the Skeletor image is, I'm not sure how well the skeleton champion template will work, especially in a group game.

Quote from: TheHangedMan on October 23, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
I am going for Favored Soul. I did look at Oracle, but the whole devoted-to-many thing clashed with the particular idea I am working on; that he is basically a religious fanatic.

Okay, I'll convert the Favoured Soul then. What's a good code for tables? It will look messy if I try to type it out. Also spontenous casters traditionally use Charisma, which devil blooded tieflings take a penalty to, so you can take another heritage and just say its Erinyes.

OyabunKobold

[table]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tr is Rows TD is columns

EDIT: About to get most of my Character sheet up will wait on a full personality and background for when we got a better idea of the world around us. But yeah going to pop it up here once I transfer lol

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

OyabunKobold

Name: Sadao Baan
    Nicknames: Any Nicknames here
    Sex: Pansexual Male
    Race: Kitsune
    Class: Pact Wizard
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Level: 2
    EXP: To be filled out when we find out how the leveling is going to be
    Basic Appearance: As picture in Fox Form,
    Human Form(just with white hair and Reddish orange eyes that could be mistaken as a brown

Personality:     

Sadao, is a man of class. He loves the act of politics and wordplay, and is most at home inside a court, dancing around the battlefield. Usually rather apathetic and Cynical to the machinations of those he works beside, he finds great enjoyment in manipulating a person, corrupting them from a noble path down to one of depravity and sin. Ever observant for the knife in his back, he does not like to conform to a box and always agree with those in power. In his mind, anything worth having and fighting for, is something that you believe and can debate. Keeping an open mind to options, helps to make things more entertaining in the courts.

Those that have suffered under his humor, usually come out a bit worse for the wear, as he finds enjoyment in hurting others with words. He is not opposed to magical experimentation in this sense, seeing how far he can push a living creature before something gives, be it them or his magic. He also likes talking about money, and the nobles who hold it. Bordom for him though, is not something that he does enjoy. In a situation that takes too long, in his mind, he will tap his foot or mumble about in his head, how many times he has heard something. He is meticulous in how much he has of various items and other trinkets, as he collects things of interest, be them living or artificial.

When it comes down to religion, he follows the Protean lord that has given him power. Il’surrish the Wanderer, is a creature of great power able to bend reality to his, or her, whim with but a mere thought. The ethereal being has promised Sadao much, to bring more of Limbo into the mortal world. As a follower of the Speaker though, he is only ever casual. He finds a distaste for other religions, if asked he will praise the freeedoms afforded to him by the amorphous gods of limbo. Eventually, the belief systems of all the lesser beings will fall to the lords of reality. He just wants to be on the winning side.

Basic Background  Background here

• Gain great arcane knowledge and power by any means necessary.
    • Advise a great ruler towards the completion of their goals for good or for bad.
    • Make his mark on this world even if he needs to gain immortality to do so.
    • Expand the limits to what is possible.
    • Complete the most out of his life.
    Connections: Elle Okyon: Tengu Samurai/rogue, Il’surrish the Wanderer
    Theme Song:
    New Divide – J2 Feat. Avery

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
    Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
    HP: 10/10
    Str: 10 +0
    Dex: 12 +1
    Con: 10 +0
    Int: 16 +3
    Wis: 10 +0
    Cha: 15 +2
    Senses: Low light Vision
    Attack Options: Bite +1 (1d4+0, x2, - Slashing, Bludgeoning, or Piercing, -, Natural Attack); MW Light Crossbow +3 (1d8, 19/x2, 80' Piercing, 20 Cold Iron Bolts, Cold Iron); Mw Light Crossbow +3 (1d8, 19/x2, 80' Bludgeoning, 20 Blunt Alchemical silver Bolts, Alchemical Silver);
    CMB: +1
    AC:  11
    TAC: 11
    FFAC: 10
    CMD:  12
    Resistances: Any Resistances here
    Immunities:  Any immunities here
    Fortitude Save: +0
    Reflex Save: +1
    Will: +3
    Initiative: +5
    Spellbook spells:
    Lvl 0

• Acid Splash
    • Arcane Mark
    • Bleed
    • Breeze
    • Dancing Lights
    • Daze
    • Detect Magic
    • Detect Poison
    • Disrupt Undead
    • Drench
    • Flare
    • Ghost Sound
    • Haunted Fey Aspect
    • Jolt
    • Light
    • Mage Hand
    • Mending
    • Open/Close
    • Penumbra
    • Prestidigitation
    • Ray of Frost
    • Read Magic
    • Resistance
    • Root
    • Scoop
    • Scrivener's Chant
    • Spark
    • Touch of Fatigue
    Lvl 1

• Charm Person
    • Color Spray
    • Hypnotism
    • Interrigation
    • Magic Missile
    • Ray of Enfeeblement
    • Sleep
    • Vanish

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
    Skills Feats And Class Features
    Skills:
    (2+ Int (3 ) ) =  5/ Level
    Languages:

• Sylvan
    • Trade
    [liKatari[/li]
    [li]Draconic[/li]
    [li]Tengu[/li]
    [li]Protean[/li]
    [/list]
    Skills:
    +8 Bluff (UT), +8 Craft Alchemy, +9 Diplomacy, +5 Intimidate (UT), +7 Knowledge Arcanea, +7 Knowledge History, +7 Knowledge Nobility, +7 Knowledge Planes, +7 Linguistitcs, +5 Perception, +4 Profession Cartographer, +7 Spellcraft,
    Racial Bonuses:
    Gregarious
    Change Shape
    Kitsune magic Dancing Lights 3/day
    Natural Weapons
    Feats:
    Improved Initiative
    Traits:
    Extremely Fashionable (Diplomacy)
    Valashmai Veteran (Perception)
    DB: Curious Limbo/Urban
    Class Bonuses:
    Weapon and armor Proficiency: Clubs, Daggers, Heavy Crossbow, Light Crossbow, Quarterstaff
    Arcane Bond: Familiar: Viper
    Pact: Il’surrish the Wanderer (Protean)
    Aura: Chaotic Neutral
    Arcane School: Enchantment Opposed Schools: Abjuration, Divination, Transmutation
    Spells
    Cantrips
    Scribe Scroll

Inventory:
    Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
    Head:
    Headband:
    Eyes:
    Shoulders:
    Neck:
    Chest:
    Body:
    Belt:
    Wrists:
    Hands:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Complete Inventory:
    MW Backpack
    Belt Pouch
    Spell Component Pouch
    Familiar Sachel
    Scroll Box
    Explorers Outfit
    MW Light Crossbow
    20 Cold Iron bolts
    20 Blunt Alchemical Silver bolts
    Blanket + Bedroll
    Soap x3
    Heatstone x2
    Portable Alchemists lab
    Silk Rope 100ft
    Small steel Mirror
    Ink x2
    Inkpen
    Spellbook 36/100 pages
    Journal x2
    Book of letters
    Book Lariat
    Waterskin x2
    Trail Rations x21
    Silk Kimono
    Ioun Torch
    End Wealth:
    PP
    GP
    SP7
    BP 5
    CP 6
    Total Weight:
    108 Lbs carried;

The initial run through of my character will re post after I solidify a background and personality but everything else should be there. Also need to find a human form for him but again will be done later off to sleep.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on October 23, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
      As awesome as the Skeletor image is, I'm not sure how well the skeleton champion template will work, especially in a group game.

Well, the template does not give insane stat boosts, also with that template I got 3 HD instead 2 (as you gain 2 undead HD via template). I know main issue comes from the fact you cannot heal undead like you can regular people, but hoping we gain evil cleric who can do so (looks on tiefling devil worshiper). But my end we can try and if issues rises, then could come up with another char which joins later to the group.

TheHangedOne

Wellll..... Inflict Wounds is negative energy, so the fact that I know those spells means I could heal the undead.
    Check out my poet tree!

OyabunKobold

I believe I deal negative Energy with my Chill TOuch too lol

Edit: Yeah I can change out Vanish With Chill touch and heal for 1d6 Damage 2 rounds in a row

Zaer Darkwail

But then again chill touch forces undead roll will save or else run in panic for 1d4 rounds ("I am trying to heal you!", "Keep your creepy cold hand off me!"). It does mention it does not harm undead but considering it's meant to scare undead, so not sure it heals :P.

OyabunKobold

Well negative energy doesn't harm undead it doesn't state that Inflict wounds would heal in every instance either. Besides I think a DC 14 Will Save should be rather easy for a Skeleton to resist XD would make for some interesting encounters. "Quick hold the man down Elle, Stupid bonehead running into a fight and getting himself hurt like that ought to use his skull on a staff if he keeps it up."

I think the mention that neither part Harms undead is to specify that the Strength damage wont happen when used on a Undead. Losing 2 strength would make the healing a bit mixed bag

TheHangedOne

Quote from: OyabunKobold on October 24, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
    Well negative energy doesn't harm undead it doesn't state that Inflict wounds would heal in every instance either.
    Quote from: Inflict Light Wounds
    When laying your hand upon a creature, you channel negative energy that deals 1d8 points of damage + 1 point per caster level (maximum +5).

Since undead are powered by negative energy, this spell cures such a creature of a like amount of damage, rather than harming it.
    Check out my poet tree!

OyabunKobold

No i mean it doesnt say it for every instance of inflict wounds Im pretty sure Critical and moderate just says As light but Does X. Being undead does say all negative damage does heal you though

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

JoanieSappho

And now to shamelessly steal Oyabun's layout and extras again ...

Name: Elle Okyon
    Race: Tengu
    Sex: Pansexual (heavily homosexual leaning) Female
    Class: Rogue/Samurai (Swordmaster/Warrior Poet)
    Level: 1/1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Personality: Elle likes pretty things. Pretty people, objects, whatever, and she wants to have as many of these things for herself as she can get, even to the point of making her own. Power isn't a goal for her in itself, but she's quite aware that power and, especially, money can get her a lot of the shiny pretty things that she craves and so she has come to a very similar conclusion to her old friend Sadao. Both are cunning and manipulative, if in slightly different ways and while he's advising his way to his goal, she's happy to take a more direct and pointy route to hers. Not to mention, she rather likes showing off, especially when fighting.

A few goals for adventuring

• Gain wealth enough to surround herself with beautiful things and people
    • Gain respect and praise for her beauty/the beauty of her fighting
    • Make her mark on this world, also not dying sounds good - although if she does, then she wants a death people will talk about for centuries
    • Get the most out of her life.

Personality:     
    Personality Skeleton
    Primary Motivators: Hedonism
    Emotional Disposition: Curious
    Moodness: Labile
    Outlook: Cynical
    Integrity: Manipulative
    Impulsiveness: Spontaneous
    Boldness: Intrepid
    Agreeableness: Agreeable
    Interactivity: Engaging
    Conformity: Arty

Sense of Humor: Mean-spirited
    Topic of Conversation 1: Beauty
    Topic of conversation 2: Wealth
    Habit 1: Blade sharpening
    Habit 2: Exhibitionism
    Quirk 1: Constant grooming
    Quirk 2: Dancing

Religion and spirituality
    Religion: Speakers of the Depths
    Adherence: Orthodox Adherent
    Tolerance: Tolerant
    Expression of beliefs: Occasional
    Converting others: Never
    Attitude: Ecstatic
    Association: Solitary
    Role: Sacred Courtesan
    the site I used for a personality skeleton

Basic Background  For much of her early life, Elle was fair unremarkable. Perhaps a bit more interested in shiny things than other Tengu, or slightly more intent on her swordplay than the others her age but, even with her friendship with a local Kitsune boy, nothing too unusual.
    And then Sadao acquired his magic.

The two had already started to pull each other into their plans and schemes for wealth and power, not that either particularly minded helping the other. While their closeness wasn't intimate - they checked - it was still there. The details of Sadao's pact are still unknown to Elle, but then she's never been particularly able to tell him what she saw, nearby when he made his pact with his patron. Of course, part of that is that words don't really convey everything that she saw properly, although some [hrases in Protean get in the right area.
    But what she saw has stuck with her. The beautifully disgusting dualistic singularity of creation and destruction.
    Also, it might have just made her a little bit mad, although she certainly doesn't see it that way. After all, now that she knows to look and how to listen, how can she not dance to the pulsations of life and death and destruction and creation that are always around her.

Likewise, death and life are the same thing and while she doesn't seek to cause either, she certainly doesn't hesitate or feel bad when she need to. Elle does make sure to make a little piece of art whenever she takes a life, howeve, to ensure that something enters the world by her hand whenever that hand causes something to leave it, little trinkest that she keeps with her and only makes after she has killed.
    Those later oddities aside, she's still, at heart, the same Tengu girl who lives shiny, pretty things and tries to get hold of them in whatever way won't cause her too much trouble. This newest thing Sadao has going seemed interesting, and she was happy to join him

Connections: Sadao Baan: Kitsune Wizard

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
    Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
    HP: 15/15
    Str: 11 +0
    Dex: 16 +3
    Con: 10 +0
    Int: 10 +0
    Wis: 12 +1
    Cha: 16 +3
    Senses: Low light Vision
    Attack Options: Bite: +4, 1d3 damage. MW Cold Iron Katana: +5, 1d8 damage, 18-20/x2 crit.
    CMB: +1
    AC:  16
    TAC: 16
    FFAC: 10
    CMD:  13
    Resistances: Any Resistances here
    Immunities:  Any immunities here
    Fortitude Save: +2
    Reflex Save: +5
    Will: +1
    Initiative: +3

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
    Skills Feats And Class Features
    Skills:
    Rogue: (8+ Int (0 ) ) =  8/ Level
    Samurai: (4+ Int (0 ) ) =  4/ Level
    Languages:

• Katari
    • Protean
    • Tengu
    Skills:
    +7 Bluff, +6 Craft Woodworking, +7 Diplomacy, +4 Knowledge Nature, +4 Linguistics, +7 Perception, +5 Profession Gardener, +9 Perform Dance, +7 Perform Sing, +9 Stealth, +9 Disable Device, +5 Sense Motive
    Racial Bonuses:
    Sneaky: Tengus gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Stealth checks.
    Glide: Some tengus can use their feathered arms and legs to glide. Tengus with this racial trait can make a DC 15 Fly check to fall safely from any height without taking falling damage, as if using feather fall. When falling safely, a tengu may make an additional DC 15 Fly check to glide, moving 5 feet laterally for every 20 feet he falls. This racial trait replaces gifted linguist.
    Swordtrained: Tengus are trained from birth in swordplay, and as a result are automatically proficient with swordlike weapons (including bastard swords, daggers, elven curve blades, falchions, greatswords, kukris, longswords, punching daggers, rapiers, scimitars, short swords, and two-bladed swords).
    Natural Weapon: A tengu has a bite attack that deals 1d3 points of damage.
    Feats:
    Combat Reflexes
    Traits:
    Signature Moves (gain a MW item worth up to 900 gp. +1 Bluff and Intimidate while holding this item)
    Diligence (Can take 20 with Craft in half the usual time)
    DB: Hedonistic (gain 10 gp/spend an hour a day in pleasure or take a DC 20 Fort save to avoid fatigue the next day)
    Class Bonuses:
    Weapon and armor Proficiency: All simple and martial weapons, plus the katana, naginata, and wakizashi. Light armour and buckler

Rogue (Unchained/Swordmaster) 1
    Finesse Training
    Sneak Attack: 1d6
    Trapfinding

Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1
    Skirmisher's Challenge 1/day (+1 AC, +1 saves v target spells abilities)
    Dancer's Grace (When unarmoured, gain Cha bonus to AC)
    Graceful Warrior (Weapon Finesse applies to glaives, katanas, and naginatas)
    Flourish: Kitsune's Mystique (Gain Improved Feint, ignoring prerequisites)
    Order: Order of the Songbird

Inventory:
    Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
    Head:
    Headband:
    Eyes:
    Shoulders:
    Neck: Glittering Trinket
    Chest:
    Body:
    Belt:
    Wrists:
    Hands:
    Ring 1:
    Ring 2:
    Complete Inventory:
    Belt Pouch
    MW Cold Iron Katana (Signature Moves item)
    Dancer's Garb (+2 Perform Dance (applied)
    MW Woodworking tools (+2 Craft (applied))
    Concealable Thieve's Tools (+4 to hide, +2 to Disable Device (applied))
    False-Bottomed Sheath
    Grooming Kit
    Adamantine Wire Saw
    End Wealth:
    PP
    GP
    SP: 344
    BP
    CP
    Total Weight:
    16 Lbs carried;

[/list]

OyabunKobold

Hee Hee I put up the code for others to use :3

LisztesFerenc

Here's the Favoured Soul and Flagellants. A little fluff light, since that's largely unchanged. Everyone let me know what you think.

The Favoured Soul
    Class Skills
    The favoured soul's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (planes) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).

Skill Ranks Per Level: 2 + Int modifier.

LevelBABFortRefWillClass Features
    1st+0+2+2+2Orisons, Spells, Embody Domain
    2nd+1+3+3+3Harbinger
    3rd+2+3+3+3-
    4th+3+4+4+4-
    5th+3+4+4+4Energy Resistance (1st)
    6th+4+5+5+5-
    7th+5+5+5+5-
    8th+6/+1+6+6+6Harbinger
    9th+6/+1+6+6+6-
    10th+7/+2+7+7+7Energy Resistance (2nd)
    11th+8/+3+7+7+7-
    12th+9/+4+8+8+8-
    13th+9/+4+8+8+8-
    14th+10/+5+9+9+9Harbinger
    15th+11/+6/+1+5+5+9Energy Resistance (3rd)
    16th+12/+7/+2+10+10+10-
    17th+12/+7/+2+10+10+10Wings
    18th+13/+8/+3+11+11+11-
    19th+14/+9/+4+11+11+11-
    20th+15/+10/+5+12+12+12Damage Reduction

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Favoured souls are proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields). Favoured souls are also proficient with the favored weapon of their deities. But see Flagelant below.

Orisons: See the oracle class ability of the same name.

Spells: A favoure soul, except increase the value of all spell known for 1st level and higher by 1 (this is in addition to the domain spells detailed below).

Embody Domain: Favoured souls recieve only one domain, but their hightened connection to their diety allows them to better use. A favoured souls treats his class level as being 2 points higher and their Charisma modifiers as being 1 point higher for the purpose of determining the variables of their granted domain powers. Additionally the favoured soul adds the domain spells to their spells known provided they are high enough level to cast them.

Harbinger: At level 2 a favoured soul decided what message they bring from their diety to the material plane. This can be War, Peace or Communion. These have faviorus effects at level 2, 8 and 14, but I won't detail them because see Flagelant bellow.

Energy Resistance: At 5th level a favoured soul chooses and energy type and gains energy resistance 10 against that type. At level 10 and 15 they choose another type to be resistant to.

Wings: At 17th level a favoured soul grows a pair of wings, the appearance of which match the aethetics of their diety. These give him a fly speed of 60ft with good maneuverability.

Damage reduction: At 20th level a favoured soul gains DR: 10/silver if they are lawful, DR: 10/adamantium if they are neutral and DR: 10/cold iron if they are chaotic.

Flagelant
    The Flagelant is an archetype for the favoured soul. Their abilities are as follows:

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Flagellants are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields) and with the following weapons: club, dagger, heavy mace, light mace, quarterstaff, spiked chain, sling, and whip.

This modifiers the favoured soul's Proficiencies.

Harbinger of Mortification: Flagellants are selected to bring a special kind of message to the material plane. At 2nd level, As a swift action, she may inflict 1 damage on herself per level of a spell she wants to increase in power. If she does so, she can cast a spell in the same round as if she is 1 level higher or she can increase the spell’s saving throw DC by +1 without increasing its casting time. This stacks with the Heighten Spell and Spell Focus feats. She cannot use temporary hit points to power spells in this way. Additionally, the Flagellant gains Die Hard as a bonus feat.

At 8th level, the flagellant becomes so used to physical injury that she gains DR 1/—. At 11th level, and every 3 favoured soul levels thereafter (14th, 17th, and 20th level), this damage reduction rises by 1 point. This damage reduction does not negate self-inflicted damage from mortified spellcasting or greater mortified spellcasting.

At 11th level, the flagellant can spend 2 damage per spell level of a spell she wants to increase in power, raising her caster level by +2 or the saving throw DC by +2. This stacks with the Heighten Spell and Spell Focus feat. She cannot use temporary hit points to power spells in this way.

This replaces the favoured soul's Harbinger ability.

Thorne

Hrrm. Well, what the hey. I seem to have missed a change to 3.5e somewhere, but I can work with that.
    Just means some tweaking of that and this and the other. *shrug*
    That is really not the most accurate picture I could find. But finding non-anime fox girls with white hair, snow-fox ears and western-rogue-style clothing? Good luck with that. My google-fu ain't up to it.

Name: Lorne Ashada
    Race: Aasimar
    Class: Rogue (.. unchained, but whatever sticks)
    Alignment: L/E.
    Personality: Patient, focused and - in general terms - friendly. She does have something of a judgmental streak, but as a rule, keeps it to herself unless she believes the trait or habit could get somebody into trouble. Or dead.

• Lorne came out of a 'good family'. She'd like to see them back where they belong, so to speak; particularly since their fall from grace was partially her fault.
    • Much shorter term, she has a vested interest in finding out who blabbed, and removing some loose tongues.

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
    Ons and Offs
    Absences and Apologies
    Ideas and inspirations: small groups

OyabunKobold

There wasnt a change to 3.5 Lisztes turned Favored soul Pathfinder

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Thorne on October 24, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
    Hrrm. Well, what the hey. I seem to have missed a change to 3.5e somewhere, but I can work with that.
    Just means some tweaking of that and this and the other. *shrug*
    That is really not the most accurate picture I could find. But finding non-anime fox girls with white hair, snow-fox ears and western-rogue-style clothing? Good luck with that. My google-fu ain't up to it.

As mentioned, still a PF game, I just converted Favoured Soul so there was an alternative choice to the oracle for a spontenous divine caster, so unchained rogue is fine. For the picture I tried adding "post apocalypse" to the search terms, since that tends to have a more western aethetic, but ofcourse then finding a white eared foxgirl becomes the challenge. No such luck so far.

Elle and Sadao are looking good too. Hope the Favoured Soul works for Haydn.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 23, 2018, 10:43:16 PM
    Well, the template does not give insane stat boosts, also with that template I got 3 HD instead 2 (as you gain 2 undead HD via template). I know main issue comes from the fact you cannot heal undead like you can regular people, but hoping we gain evil cleric who can do so (looks on tiefling devil worshiper). But my end we can try and if issues rises, then could come up with another char which joins later to the group.

It still makes you undead though, which has several important immunities (mind affecting abilities, death effects, most fortitude saves, ability drain and physical ability damage), and makes your casting and hit point dependant on the same stat. You're also a hitdie ahead of the party, meaning you'll qualify for feats based on skill rankings one level earlier. There are some negatives, but the biggest one, healing off negative energy, isn't even a drawback you need to deal with yourself, magus can't anyway, and it basically forces party healer to take 2 spells to be able to heal the entire party rather than 1.

That said, if you're willing to retire the character if it doesn't seem to working out, we can certainly try and see how it goes, as long as Haydn doesn't mind accomodating the healing aspect (or maybe you agree to cover your characters healing from your own wealth). It does seem like your character is the only one who actually wants to sit on the throne, the others are happy with other roles in the kingdom I think. What are your thoughts on smut for a skeleton character?

Reguarding Chill Touch, yes I don't think that will heal undead. The spell specifies undead take no damage, but doesn't say they heal, and since it panics them its likely meant to be at least usable offensivly against them, so it would suck a little if using it risked healing them when you used it.

OyabunKobold

Okay Then Vanish it is :3 I just need to work on the personality and background will probably do that when i wake up sleeping soon.

GloomCookie

Name: Rose Darksong
    Race: Human
    Class: Fighter
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Personality: Calculating and Manipulative.

• Bring at least one noble or aristocrat to their knees, both financially and politically, leaving them destitute and hopeless.
    • Raze an entire village to the ground for no other reason than the town deserves it.
    My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022