Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Quote from: Undeniable Sin on December 04, 2018, 09:02:37 AM
No, knock on wood
(if you did, I'm so sorry Peccavi, that's awful. Hope you and everything is okay)

(I haven't! Knock on wood! It just seems terrifying so it came to mind as a question!<3 )

Guilty! I don't do it that often because it takes so much time but I love fresh baked bread!

Have you ever regretted a purchase almost immediately after you bought it?!

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

yobo

I have, luckily not for something expensive.

Have you ever bought something for someone else, but ended up keeping it for yourself instead?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty, but only because we wound up losing contact before i could get it to them

Have you ever showed up somewhere for an appt, or date, only to realize you had the date or time wrong?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Autumn52

Guilty, on Monday in fact.....My mind is going..

Have you ever been frozen from fear, I mean literally frozen?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

yobo

Luckily not.

Have you ever yelled at someone in public?

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever flipped off another driver?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

yobo

I have.

Have you ever been flipped off by another driver?

Despairs

Guilty, flipped off and cursed at. Have you ever executed a plan, only to realize that your target was the wrong one?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

yobo

I have not.

Have you ever built a snowman?

Autumn52

Guilty, many times

Have you ever forgiven someone who did not deserve your forgiveness? (truly forgiven them to cleanse yourself for negativity)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever taught someone the beautiful art of pulling pranks?

yobo

I plan to do so with my niece and nephew. :P

Have you ever liked a Wham-song?

Undeniable Sin

I am guilty. They're responsible for my favorite Christmas song, coincidentally

Have you ever spent 4+ hours on youtube?

RedRose

You mean 40? Yeah... Guilty. Between music, movies and plain procrastination…

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever laughed at someone else's misfortune?

yobo

I have.

Have you ever yelled at your computer?

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever dreamed of moving at the speed of sound?

yobo

I am now. :P

Have you ever wanted to live in a specific movie?

RedRose

Yeah, as a teen I was obsessed with Gone with the Wind and wanted to be a Southern belle. rofl. Wait, I suddenly remembered I actually had a RP about it, through LETTERS.  ;D

Passing it down!
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Despairs

Agent Cody bank movies and  The Matrix series.

Have you ever attempted to scale or jump over something, such as a human, animal or a large obstacle in your way?

Peccavi

I had a thing for parkour back in the day so I tried to climb/jump over everything. I stopped when I almost broke bones!

Have you ever been thankful that someone cancelled plans on you?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Despairs

Guilty. Do you ever wonder what the world would be like if there was only one gender in existence?

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty

Have you evergone to a stote just for something sweet to eat?

Despairs

(Do you mean store? I have no idea what a stote is.) Not guilty. Have you ever wished you had laser eyes? (cue villainous theme)

Autumn52

not guilty, would be very dangerous is this was to happen to me.

Have you ever wished someone would cancel plans on you?