MGAP Roleplay Recruiting: Need Magical Girls & Monsters.

Started by Nazora, December 10, 2010, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Please Read the first page. We need Monsters, Faculty, Students, and Male characters who may eventually become Magical Girls! I'm also looking for an out of shape athletics program director.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Laughing Hyena

Well also Nazora did you not say that some magical girls are also born as girls as well? Just in case people dont want to play a guy turned into a girl also?

Nazora

That is correct, one can be a magical girl without having had gone through a sex change.  :-)
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Drake Valentine

Rough draft, need sleep, but thought it was interesting idea. ;3

Name: Known as Kurimuzongādian
Picture: True Form | Human Form

Affiliation: Independent

Type: Beast

Weigh & Height:
Human: 105 pounds & 5’5”
Monster: Usually borderline 6 feet in height, but can raise himself to eight to ten feet to intimidate his foes. If he were to stretch out, from tip of tail to head he would most likely be a good 25 feet long.

Influence: Fellow serpents

Abilities:
Mass Hypnosis More effective upon the weaker minded or willed humans, and those consumed by his charming eyes often find themselves enslaved by him. Of course such effects aren’t permanent,  the brainwashing can easily be severe at his own demise, his choice releasing the vicitms from his web, or if the intended targets are capable of escaping his area of influence for an extended period of time(days.) Side effects on the targets can also lead to amnesia, for better or for worse for their encounters with him and keeping his own existence as secretive as possible.

Fire Immunity: The use of fire is highly ineffective against him, and if the fire is imbued with something else, only that may have any effect on him. Fire itself only empowers him, not as directly, but he can manipulate it, shape it, and use it to his will.

Shape-shifting: His human form is meek, weak, and extremely fragile; however, at the cost of such his monstrous attributes are completely sealed and shrouded(even from those with detectable abilities.) Naturally he also loses his own beast capabilities as well, and those that may even been once hypnotized by him will find the effects gradually vanishing. This is a technique he has practiced and perfected to stay alive, to avoid being hunted, captured, or even killed by the magical girls or that of other monsters.

Strength: Perhaps his deadliest of natural abilities(second to his control over fire) is the power and damage he can inflict with his body. His massive, serpent’s lower abdomen has captured and crushed many fellow monsters that had entered his territory unwelcome, even should they avoid such a grasp, they still have to deal with a flailing appendage of sheer bulky, flexible muscle, whipping mercilessly at them. He isn’t necessary weak in his upper abdomen either, still his lower body has enough power in it to break down trees, smash through brick walls, and even dent harder components of metal. It wouldn’t come off much of a surprise if he could easily whip a moving vehicle out of his path, without being phased.

Poison: And like all serpents he can control how potent it is, either to paralysis effect or fatal. Though most don’t have to concern themselves in being ‘bitten’ by him.

Powers:
Main Element: Fire
Sub Element: None (Unless you will consider ‘physic’ as far as hypnotizing people went)

Feeding:
Oh the usual, poor maidens, hot fiery baths, and maybe something more substance-ish now and then. 

Preferred Feeding Method:
…Sexually? Well, not with inanimate objects, that would just be too hot. (Cue corny drum solo in background.)
Personality:
There are many masks that Kuri wears, his psyche consists of an entangling web. Trickery is one of the larger strings woven in his life, he does deceive and often at that. One may even call it a charade of living, but it is due to his own charisma and intelligence he has made it this far in life. To live amongst humans, once must become one; although it is something Kuri prefers to avoid. No matter how many times he has concealed his identity with human skin, he could never get comfortable with walking around with two legs. Not only that, but his human forms are often frail and weak, sick things. Personal choice? Nay it is the heavy price he must pay in disguising his existence from those that may seek him out for whatever purposes.

Why does he go through so much trouble? He has no concerns for one of world domination, he is perfectly fine and content in the small town he lives within. After all, not too many monsters may be crafty enough to achieve what he has on his own and to keep it going on as long as he has. This is also a factor to him being territorial to everyone within the town. Though through the decades his existence has now become more of a rumor with the newer generation, Kuri still protects them from any dangerous outside influences. The give and take relationship is also there, he does claim his just rewards now and then, ravaging poor maidens, but never harming or killing them.

He is a monster of principle and shares his own code of ethnics. He will always warn any fellow outsider monsters to leave his ’turf,’ for several factors. The main being his own, as mentioned, territorial issues. Another being he has worked so long and hard to have what is currently going for him to be ruined and thrown into any chaos. Intent of harm to the citizens will also result in him coming at anyone with full, lethal force, be they monster or not. Still, he doesn’t show his true form amongst anyone, unless he has no given other choice in doing so. Should it come down to it, the safety of the town and citizens will come before his own identity.

History:
Pending

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Nazora

A very interesting character indeed. I like it and he will be approved once you've fleshed the personality out.

One note: Any hypnosis or mind control powers may not work. I like that you clarified most effective on weaker willed or minded humans. Some characters may shake off hypnosis entirely, including NPC's, any independent minded individual won't succumb.
All about what I like!

Haibane

Was thinking... under affiliation I would suggest MAWD since we need some coherence between the monster side of the game with the Dean in command. We've not touched on that at all yet in-game but I see the Dean commanding monsters and having strategic discussions with them as being a good source of fun RPing (whether with them in their human form in his office or in monster form in the forest). Several monsters running around independently is less coherent and interesting I feel from a game-play and plot point of view.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Haibane on February 03, 2011, 04:10:25 AM
Was thinking... under affiliation I would suggest MAWD since we need some coherence between the monster side of the game with the Dean in command. We've not touched on that at all yet in-game but I see the Dean commanding monsters and having strategic discussions with them as being a good source of fun RPing (whether with them in their human form in his office or in monster form in the forest). Several monsters running around independently is less coherent and interesting I feel from a game-play and plot point of view.

Hmm, well nothing against MAWD, but I just really don't see my character formulating with them. I do agree with it leading to more interaction and plotting, however this is more of a trial creation on my own behalf. I may submit another character as well that will allow more general interaction, depending what faction he/she/it ends up affiliated with. Kuri's independence is more of a state of neutrality, that too might change given whatever interaction he gets and how it goes. A history will also follow that will better explain why he is currently independent.

Hum, lots of work to do. *Shuffles off to type.*

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Haibane

I'm wondering how the idea of him being so territorial will fit in since the game has been running a while and another monster runs the town the game is set in and he has a number of affiliated minions (this is the MAWD I mentioned before). The Dean is the boss in the game and bringing in conflict between monsters might dilute the plot in unwanted directions. Whether that happens or not is our GMs call but I thought I would mention it since its the most obvious problem with your characters backstory.

Have you read the OOC thread of the game?

Maybe your creature is not on his home ground but is travelling?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Haibane on February 03, 2011, 10:13:11 AM
I'm wondering how the idea of him being so territorial will fit in since the game has been running a while and another monster runs the town the game is set in and he has a number of affiliated minions (this is the MAWD I mentioned before). The Dean is the boss in the game and bringing in conflict between monsters might dilute the plot in unwanted directions. Whether that happens or not is our GMs call but I thought I would mention it since its the most obvious problem with your characters backstory.

Have you read the OOC thread of the game?

Maybe your creature is not on his home ground but is travelling?

Hum, well I was thinking him being in a town unaffiliated with anyone, since it did mention there may be other outside towns and whatnot. If not that, I'll settle with a shrine/temple somewhere in the mountainous forest that may have several brainwashed/volunteered 'servants.' 

Nazora

Where did you go Drake? Don't worry, we need players regardless and you will work out fine. A territory in the woods is always available. Feel free to post him in the character sheets. I hope you are still interested.
All about what I like!

Skyrider

DKDBSD

Laughing Hyena

DKDBSD

Haibane

We seem to have a good supply of monsters I think. We really need another magical girl and various students and teachers.

Videospirit

We aren't going to reject more monsters, but yeah, we don't necessarily need them. And we do need more teachers/students.

Nazora

3/ 13/ 11

- We need another magical girl for this role play rather badly as one dropped out before she could ever play her role.

- There are limitless openings for teachers, & students. We need people who are willing to take on some of these roles. Possibly those who want to be victims.

- The forest is empty except for Mu and a few creations of mine I hadn't written yet. I could use some people who would like to play hostile monsters and are willing to play them in multiples.

- There is a decent opportunity to play multiple characters.
All about what I like!

Sanai

I wouldnt mind playing some victims... I mean students.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Laughing Hyena

Aragem

Hey, I am interested in opening up to three roles.

Student

Magical Girl

And instructor. 

Just tell me exactly what you need and I will be happy to join the game.  Haibane recommended this game for me.

pendarious

well we could use a third magical girl as well as some teachers.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

An actual female magical girl really gender changed MG's should always be the minority.