Different rp ideas..!! (still seeking)

Started by rpgirl85, December 26, 2010, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

Most of my one on one games have been quiet slow so  I have decided to make up this interest thread where I be posting the ideas  that comes to my mind from time and time.
The groupie – Dark, NC to EX (Closed)

They were a successful boy band, Jack, Will and  Sylvan. But an untimely demise of one of the singers Sylvan left the band  looking for a new member.She was Sylvan’s younger sister. Sylvan was the  only family she had. So when he passed away, it left her all alone in this  world. The two guys approached her with an offer, to join the band in place of  Sylvan.But what they were really looking forward to was  to turn her in to a groupie and they would do so by slowly brainwashing her.
This roleplay could take many directions. They  could totally back stab her after a while and hire someone else as the  third member. Even force her to act as a groupie to him too. Or they could let  her join the band while also acting as a groupie. The chars could even develop  different relationship among themselves.

rpgirl85

The Sex Olympics - Light, Fun, All kinds of sexual activities. (Closed)

Imagine an Olympics where instead of sports events we have sex events. Blowjob Queen, The squirting spectacle, Whom can cum the most etc. etc. etc. The events can be as wild as the imagination can permit. The setting could be modern or futuristic.
Now the roleplay will basically involved the experiences of a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife couple as they go to watch these Olympics for a day. It will be a total free-form play and develop as our chars witness all these events and are also caught up in the action on many occasions.

NojoomElShat12

Hmm I'd like to try the Olympic one tho' it's very unique and new for me. Do you mind talking about it? :)

rpgirl85

The Manager- Dark, Can be EX. (Open)

The unforgiving world of being a soccer club manager where every defeat brings you that much closer to a sacking. And she was the first female coach in history to be installed as a manager of a big club. But things didn’t go well as a string of defeats early on brought her very close to a sacking. What would happen when she is told that to save her job she must now keep the star player of the team at the club and make him sign a contract extension? With her job being on the line would she go cross all limits to save her job? And what would happen when she will find out that the star player has much more darker intentions for her?

rpgirl85

Why are you afraid? (OPEN)

You are a young college Jock who happened to bully the wrong kind of girl? You made her life a living hell in her first few months of college. Things got so worse that she had to drop out of college. And you got away with it all because of your father’s influence. But what would happen when she comes back a year later for her revenge and kidnaps your little sister? Would you be able to save her? And pay the cost of saving her? Better yet, would you be able to turn the tables on her?

Venom09

I kind of like your last one! The Why are you afraid? Not sure if you only want males playing males or what just let me know k?

rpgirl85

The trailer house bitch (OPEN)

You are a highly reputed mercenary who kidnapped a rich man's daughter for a drug lord. But as you are driving away with the girl in the truck, your car breaks down and you are stuck in a diner in the middle of the desert. The car would take at least three days to repair and until then you are just stuck here. What would you do to keep the matter that you have kidnapped the girl with you under wraps? And what would happen when a woman living there in the diner comes across your secrets and disappears along with the girl. Does she have her own vested interests in the whole thing now?

rpgirl85

Hoop Dreams - (CLOSED)

She loved the game and she was damn good at it. A star basketball player in her high school years, she was given a full scholarship to come to one of the most prestigious universities in the country. This is where things turned bad. She had been used to star treatment all her life by the coaches but here, she was just another player among the huge pool of talent they had. So no wonder, she was furious when she was benched for the first five games of the season in her freshmen year. The coaches would just tell her to work harder. There was always some excuse. Her shooting wasn't up to the scratch, her stamina wasn't good, she was physically too weak - there was always something. And half way in to the season the coaches called her in to their office to tell her that she had tested positive for steroids. It was the oldest trick in the book. He had brought her down to the ground first by not giving her any chance to play and then thrown her in to a hole by plotting these positive tests by mixing her water regularly with drugs. Now she was on the verge of losing her scholarship and getting kicked off not only the team, but the university itself. He expected her to break like all those girls in the past and submit to his will. But may be things won't go the way he wanted after all. May be she was stronger and grittier than he anticipated.  And who is he after all? Certainly a lot of questions, but the answers to those hidden in the uncertainty of the future.

rpgirl85

Cock before a Vote - (Closed)

Very much a cliche thing to begin with. A young woman aspiring for political success in her life comes to work in the election campaign of a large political party. She comes across a senior party member who promises her the world in the form of future success in the party, only if she would be willing to spread them and spread them nice and wide for him. The story would revolve around how she is misled and then used by him and possibly his friends. Can be extreme too in terms of kinks.

DetailedMan23

I really like the idea of the sex Olympics RP you have in mind!  If you're interested, please don't be afraid to send me a message!  I hope to hear back from you soon! :D

rpgirl85

P.S. I love you (Closed)-Beast/Romance

Six months ago Julia Bertier lost her loving husband to the disease of cancer. Ever since that day she had been depressed and awfully lonely with her tears knowing no ends on some of the days. But today as she was walking back to her apartment from the local supply store, she heard a familiar voice calling her name, the voice of her husband. " Julia..Julia..its me..Julia.." called out the voice. At first she thought it was her imagination. But when the voice called out for her again, she turned back to find herself looking at a dog calling out her name in her dead husband's voice.

rpgirl85

The Amateur Detectives - (Open)

Who will tell you whether the boy or girl you just started dating is not a serial cheater? Who is going to make sure that those guys your son has been hanging out with aren't drug addicts? Who is going to make sure that your husband isn't banging his own secretary in the office behind your back? In this busy life, when such troubles can bust your happy bubble, we got a telescope to keep an eye for you that is even more powerful than The Hubble. We are The Amateur Detectives.

What I am looking for is to play the two detective girls myself with someone acting as the GM and running the world around them? The story can either remain light and comic full of goof ups or can turn dark, non-con and extreme.

rpgirl85

Its so overt, its covert ! (Open - Craving ) ( Extremely Dark /NC/ All sort of Extreme Kinks )

Joyce Parker was once considered to be one of the best FBI agents and that too when she was only 25 years old. Her five year old career in the FBI was an illustrious ones with many achievements and accolades. But then all of a sudden she called for an early retirement ! Shocking ! Joyce had gotten disillusioned with the whole law and order concept and thus parted ways from what was a successful career, both for herself and the society that she served.

Ten years later, Joyce Parker, now living as Caroline Adams - divorced and a mother of a six year old daughter. In a small town they lived, not ruffled with the happenings around the world, when one day Joyce comes back home to find her little daughter missing.

Possible Storyline -
Now I am thinking that some very evil people have kidnapped her daughter and to keep her safe, she must do their bidding which would include going on all kind of missions that are full of dark and depraved shit. If the above inspires some sort of alternate course in your mind, then feel free to discuss it with me in PM.

What sort of a partner I am looking for?

• Some who will be able to play a Game Manager in this one
  • Someone who could post at least once every day (though life happens sometimes, so I don't mind if every now and then there are a few days of break in between )
  • Some one that can make this dark and depraved, I have no limits with kinks, so willing to work with all sort of stuff.

rpgirl85

Searching for a few good long term forum rp's with a good mix of storyline, erotica as well as character development. Most of the ideas above are still open but also eager to write roleplays set in other eras as well as with different levels of realism.

Always prefer a darker storyline. Have next to no limits as long as the roleplay has depth. Pre-planned romance is the only thing I can't write. Looking for the following traits in a partner -

1) Regular poster - almost on a daily basis
2) No essay length posts - they are wonderful to read but replying to them becomes very cumbersome.