Changed Header?

Started by Zakharra, January 27, 2007, 12:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Ok. The top of my page has changed. I have a moving list of posts on the right side. Why?

Lirliel

They are not posts dear, it's a shoutbox :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zakharra

Ok. Why is it there and how can I remove it?   ???

Lilac

Quote from: Zakharra on January 27, 2007, 12:17:50 AM
Ok. Why is it there and how can I remove it?   ???

I thought it would be nifty ;_;

You can click on the little 'minus' sign at the very top right to hide that subsection.

Zakharra

Quote from: Lilac on January 27, 2007, 12:23:58 AM
I thought it would be nifty ;_;

You can click on the little 'minus' sign at the very top right to hide that subsection.

It is nifty. Just too big for me.

Zakharra

*sighs*

I guess it stays. If I click on the - sign, my portrait is hidden too.

Lilac

I'll look into making it less annoying.  Or if everyone hates it I'll just remove it ;_;

Elvi

Well it did make me blink and sit back in my chair, when I came on this morning, but it seems fine to me.....

I take it that it shows on the public part of the site?

If it does, I would caution people not to get too 'frisky'....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Yep....just signed out to have a look....*smiles*

That's what you get for thinking on your feet, though I would still rather it was used just for chat and not have it turn from a shout box to a spank box.....

Lilac

It does show up for all registered users, but only Lords / Ladies can shout.

Akioth

Lol oh this shoutbox is going to go downtown so many times I can see it. Hell lets just organize a E orgy and use the shoutbox....although I wouldn't want to be the one to clean it >.>
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

MechanicalImpulses

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8276.0 Ons and offs

Switch with heavy submissive tendencies.

I found my cattleprod!

Akioth

Why do you think I am here hahaha
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

MagicalPen

I like the old-new better then the new-new. It took me 5 minutes to figure out where SHOW NEW REPLIES had gone, and only because some one had asked in the SHOUT box.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Moondazed

I agree, although I suspect that part of the reason for the move is because you can see those two options even with that section minimized.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

Yep, I think that is the case, now if people don't want to have the shout box, they can still use that facility and those that do can actually read what has been written much easier.

Lilac

That was Vek's idea >_>

He also tends to forget that not everyone has 20/10 reading vision.

Hunter

Lirliel

I opt for changing it back, this aint easy and indeed I was looking for it before I noticed that it was in the upper right hand corner.

Vekseid

Moondazed

You'll never please 'em all... :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

Oh now you're having a laugh!
One post and I flick back to find 'new replies' has moved.....

*stamps foot*

I want it back up in the top right! It took me abouit thrity seconds to find where it had moved to and about two posts to get used to it there.......

*huffs*

Moondazed

For the record, I thought the top corner was a good idea so people who minimized the top section had it available... just my 2 cents

Vekseid

Regardless, I can't win with you women :-\