Looking to give Threesomes a try (M/F/F, possibly (M/M/F)

Started by Cythieus, June 12, 2010, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

No, that's far more important than this.  Been there, done that.  Don't worry about the game and do what you need to.  There's always another time for it.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

zoarster

Az, hope all is well with your father... my mom was in the hospital a year or so ago and I know it's hard. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, or if you need someone to talk to.

That said--and I hope this doesn't come off as insensitive--please let me know when this starts, I'd like to play someone at the club.