Dante's Cove is Re-Opening [lgbtqa friendly game]

Started by HockeyGod, June 17, 2012, 09:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Quote from: lovelylilT on June 18, 2012, 10:14:51 PM
I would like playing this game, very much. :-)

I only can post, once a day, or so. Is this too slow?

No, I think that is just fine ;) As you can see, my work had me busy today so I could only post once, lol.

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 18, 2012, 10:15:42 PM
I must have missed this before.

Oh, I know!  When I watched the second episode and it was featured, I was like, 'I so want Adam to work there!'  I might PM you from time to time about info, so I hope that's okay. XD

He rocks  ;D

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: alxnjsh on June 19, 2012, 08:13:51 PM
He rocks  ;D

Thank you very much Alx <3

And we'll be recruiting for a little while longer, guys.  So if your interested, feel free to PM me and Alx.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

Okay, I want to join! Is there a tattoo artist already in Dante's Cove?

Suiko

Can I nervously express my interest? I'd have to look at the show and ponder a character, but there are awesome writers here and... I'd be very interested, if a little nervous.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

HockeyGod

Quote from: Eden on June 23, 2012, 08:28:18 AM
Okay, I want to join! Is there a tattoo artist already in Dante's Cove?

No there isn't...but we definitely need one ;)

Quote from: Angel Eros on June 23, 2012, 08:47:10 AM
Can I nervously express my interest? I'd have to look at the show and ponder a character, but there are awesome writers here and... I'd be very interested, if a little nervous.

You don't have to nervously express it ;) If you want to create a character, feel free!

Suiko

^^; Thanks alx ! I'll nosey around the series and see what would fit in...
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Kate

Angel Fire

I had missed this the last time this was available.  Are you still looking for more to join?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

HockeyGod

Quote from: Kate on June 24, 2012, 01:38:46 AM
would a futa/hermaphrodite be welcomed ?

Anyone is welcome. I would note that the setting is the current world and all characters are human. It is based on the show "Dante's Cove." I believe if you want a "futa/hermaphrodite-like" character you would have either someone that is transgender or intersex. Futa tends to be Japanese anime, which we don't allow in a real-life setting. In other words, your character needs to be a real-life person, no cartoon characters or cartoon images are allowed. Let me know if you have any questions ;)

Quote from: Angel Fire on June 24, 2012, 01:27:29 PM
I had missed this the last time this was available.  Are you still looking for more to join?

Yes, we are still open. The game will officially be starting soon so we need character apps submitted pretty soonly ;)

Acid Lips

mmm can i join up? if so I was rather thinking a famous singer taking a vacation in the cove and deciding to live there after quitting the music life. She would be a lesbian woman with a couple million dollars that she does not show being very honest. She would live in a small apartment and basically keep the fact that she has a lot of money a secret.

Kokaine

*is considering joining if you're accepting but needs to track down an episode or two to watch*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on June 24, 2012, 09:00:19 PM
mmm can i join up? if so I was rather thinking a famous singer taking a vacation in the cove and deciding to live there after quitting the music life. She would be a lesbian woman with a couple million dollars that she does not show being very honest. She would live in a small apartment and basically keep the fact that she has a lot of money a secret.

We'd love if you'd make a lesbian, Acid.  I do have a character who's doing the same thing, hiding the fact that he's actually rich, but if you don't mind sharing a little plot line like that, than you're more than welcome to create her. :)

Quote from: Kokaine on June 25, 2012, 03:37:29 PM
*is considering joining if you're accepting but needs to track down an episode or two to watch*

Try going to Gay.com.  You'll find the first season up there to watch.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Acid Lips

I dont mind sharing a plotline at all hon. Whisper me to see what we can come up

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Acid Lips on June 25, 2012, 03:48:18 PM
I dont mind sharing a plotline at all hon. Whisper me to see what we can come up

Will do, hun. :)  I'm just working on some threads really fast, but I'll definitely send you a PM soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's