WoW and pairing Craving [M seeking female actual gender irrelevant]

Started by Orochimaru, August 25, 2015, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

First is a World of Warcraft interest. It is a male human hunter X Female Draenei Rangari Hunter. So, this is taking place in the most recent expansion; Warlords of Draenor. Rangari, also called the "Eyes of the Prophet", is a group of draenei scouts and rangers, who silently stalk the farthest corners of Draenor. Their role in draenei society is mostly to gather valuable intelligence about the lay of the land, in order to use it for their advantage. My human hunter is one of the many that came through the dark portal and are now settling in to assist the Draenei. While normally they meet in official places, these two will meet later on and in the most unusual way. The female draenei is bathing[NSFW] in one of the last remaining clean waters in Tanaan Jungle were my hunters pet 'attacks'. It is after the awkwardness that comes in were he was sent to help her out, but since rangari are normally prideful and see these newcomers as outsiders who cannot handle themselves in the wild. He will surprise her quickly and despite some possible scorning from her, still respects her abilities. While they work to help cleanse Tanaan of Fel power, they also come to love each other, despite having some sensual encounters with each other on the way.

There is another pairing in the same setting, but in the PvP zone of Ashran. My male worgen rogue and two female blood elves[NSFW?] They can be any class you wish. It will start out as a aggressive battle, but as the battle goes on, the three soon find themselves in a match worthy of any proud fighter and all they want to to keep fighting, but for sport, but soon becomes something more. Negotiable, by the way.

The last is more of a general craving of a male knight and Female orc warrior/huntress. The is another odd on and it is male knight and a kunoichi.

PM me if interested.