Mecha Mashup Interest Check! (REBOOT)

Started by Outlaw Fallen, January 20, 2014, 01:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

I've got so much to write up since I got a entire race to write xD

Outlaw Fallen

Wesker created a whole race, and she did it quite simply. Read her character profile when she posts it (I already approved it), it might help you simplify how you will write it so you don't spend hours on it.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Yandros

I am curious, is there still room for a person to show interest or join?  I utterly love the genre, and would be very happy to to join in!

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Yandros

Oh goodness....now so very torn on mech ideas!!  (All coypyrights and what not to the image creators, I am only posting here share)

Have any of these, or anything like these been claimed so far?  As well, still working on a pilot name/personality/look.  Is there an OOC thread started, or an IC thread yet?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Outlaw Fallen

Actually, none of them have been used. Not that I would necessarily mind repeats since almost everyone is ripping off of a design from a manga/anime/video game, etc... IC threads are coming very soon, and the OOC thread is linked in the opening post.
I will come reformed

zergmuncher

I would be interested in this if I got to pilot something like Gurren Lagann since no one has mentioned it. Pierce the heavens with my spirit.

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

Batman4560

Quote from: zergmuncher on February 01, 2014, 07:18:02 PM
I would be interested in this if I got to pilot something like Gurren Lagann since no one has mentioned it. Pierce the heavens with my spirit.
[/quote

I really need to finish that anime.

Outlaw Fallen

I know nothing about the anime or the mech, but I suppose I will learn some in his application...
I will come reformed

Oreida Wesker

Still need more people, but we have a good number of posts going.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Outlaw Fallen

We are still recruiting, for anyone interested.
I will come reformed

CrystalFeathers

Any room for more?
If so, my mech will definitely be Macross-eske. I may need someone to draw it for me though. But I'll try to draw it.

Outlaw Fallen

Sorry for the delay, the busy season seems to have gotten all of us. Yes, there's plenty of room. Link to the OOC thread is in the introductory post, feel free to come in and introduce yourself. No hurry on creating your character and such, just take your time. We're kind of at a slow crawl for the time being.
I will come reformed

Wheresmycow

It's super mecha action!  Take a look at the very least!
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

CyrusTheRed

I may be interested in joining, just curious how active the game is? How many people are regularly contributing?
The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink.

SargentToughie

Honestly, it's not very active at all. The only two players who are still around at all other then the GM seem to be me and Wheresmycow, and there hasn't been an IC post in a very long while.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Outlaw Fallen

I am looking to reboot this game after expressed interest from a few friends and SargentToughie, who was one of the few to stick it out to the very end. With a more solid base of place that aren't looking to jump ship as soon as the game starts (that's what happened the first time), it is my hope and the hope of others who tried their hand at this the first time to see the potential of this game to fruition. I am currently looking back at some of my original ideas and considering what to keep and what to do away with. I may make this a one-sided game and create all of the conflict myself, but we will see.

I suggest reading the synopsis and through the thread for any questions you might ask, because I answered a lot leading up to the initial launch of this game. This will be a complete reboot with nothing of the old game kept. DO NOT post any interest unless you plan on actually sticking with this game. My suggestion is to go ahead and start thinking about what sort of mecha you would like to make. All mecha will be scaled to relatively the same sizes. I don't mind a Gurren Lagann, but it will not be the monstrosity that it is in its canon form...
I will come reformed

EdwardShane

I think making the conflict one sided will work better.  PvP is something that I find has a tough time getting going in an RP such as this, in most cases.  However, I am definitely in, and reserve the E.S. Rueben for usage as my character's mech.

Inari

How about just taking from the intro and making a new thread altogether? Also dragging my entourage into this~ <3

summoner2183

Mac84

I'm interested, with my Gundam Ground type! ;D

I agree with the concept of both starting over, and having the players on one side. may be a bit easier to get into.

EdwardShane

Quote from: Mac84 on February 16, 2015, 05:16:30 PM
I'm interested, with my Gundam Ground type! ;D

I agree with the concept of both starting over, and having the players on one side. may be a bit easier to get into.

Heya!  Good to see you ^^  Looking forward to this

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Starcry on February 16, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
How about just taking from the intro and making a new thread altogether? Also dragging my entourage into this~ <3

I plan on posting an entirely new opener once I figure it all out.
I will come reformed

aorangi3

Me and my character emphasize a interest on this mecha mashup. Bartholomew "The Red" Cloud wishes to call dibs on Gundam Scythe if at all possible.
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!