Currently Craving: Beast/Human pairings [m/m - updated 01.27.2015)

Started by Observing Trifles, April 08, 2013, 04:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Beastly Pairings
m/m

Lately, my muse has been really enamored with pairings that include at least one distinctly non-human partner. This could mean a shapeshifter, a bipedal werewolf/lycan, or something equally fanciful like a naga, dragon, merperson, etc. If you're so inclined, we could create a whole new race with whatever traits you like. I'm really not picky about the species. Knotted cocks are a plus. Barbed cocks are a possibility.

What I'm looking for are creatures of realistic proportions, rather than anthros/furries. We could pair them with other beasts, or humanoid characters - humans, elves, drow, fae, etc.

With these pairings, I don't want to shy away from sexual aspects. I'll never turn down a story with a good plot, but on the flip side, I'm not opposed to smutty oneshots either.

I do, however, have one stipulation from which I won't budge. No household pets. That means no domesticated dogs, horses, etc, which doesn't interest me. I'm looking for an exotic creature, not a household animal.

Possible Pairings:
[Feel free to create another combination if you're interested.]

Dragon/Human(oid)
Dragon/Naga
Merperson/Centaur (I have no idea. I saw an image of it and have no idea how it would work, but could be fun to try.)
Merperson/Human(oid)
Naga/Human(oid)
Werewolf/Human(oid)
Werewolf/Merperson (Again, I have no idea. Just throwing stuff out there.)
Wyvern/Human(oid)

Idea #1: The basic werewolf attack/kidnap/rape scenario. A pretty boy walks alone in the woods, gets ambushed by a giant werewolf. This one speaks for itself.
       #1a: Expanding on this, one could imagine a somewhat sympathetic werewolf who kidnaps a human out of love or infatuation. Unfortunately, wolves are beastly creatures with little knowledge of subtlety, so what they regard as acts of courtship could easily overwhelm a potential human mate.
       #1b: Expanding on this again, the wolf could also be a soldier of some sort whose acts against/towards the human take place during a time of conflict. Perhaps the human is a noble of some sort whose country has attempted an invasion of the wolves' territory. This could evolve into a fairly complex, politically charged plot, where the two eventually find some common ground and try to resolve their differences.

Idea #2: The beast in question is a former human of noble blood, who for one reason or another has been transformed into a reedwolf to teach him a lesson. After years spent on four paws, the reedwolf seeks the help of an elven mage to finally break the spell. What he doesn't realize, however, is that the mage is someone he's crossed before, making the elf reluctant to help him. When at last they come to a mutually beneficial agreement, they embark on a quest to restore the reedwolf back to human form. The conditions of the spell and their agreement can be discussed in better detail if someone expresses interest.

Idea #3: Traveling circus performers. One is either human or human-like in appearance, likely a trapeze artist or something equally daring. The other is more of a sideshow, a "freak" of a bestial nature. I'm willing to accept just about any sort of creature for this, provided he's large in stature and generally bulky.
       #3a: Perhaps the beast is trying to break out of the sideshow role by performing a different feat for the audience, one which sees him working alongside the human to build a better, more interesting act.
       #2b: Alternatively, the beast could be a prisoner of sorts, forced to perform as a sideshow, with only the human character as a source of kind company.
       #3c: Or, the beast has recently been rescued from an unsavory situation and offered a home among the circus folk, where he struggles to fit in.
       #3d: An erotic circus in which all of the acts are sexual or at least sensual in nature. In this particular traveling show, the exotic creatures are the headliners. Possible acts include D/s-related practices, S&M, artistic bondage, or any combination thereof. This plot would be heavily based in sex to see what kind of naughty things our pairing get up to.

Below are some images that have struck me as interesting. I don't necessarily have to use them in a story, but hopefully they'll give whoever's interested an idea of my aesthetic. They're really just there to serve as some food for thought.

taken plots

Idea #4: [I'm attempting a few versions of this plot, but would entertain the idea of another if it has a different twist on it.]

It occurred to me that a slight shift in the power dynamic might also be interesting. It's easy for a beastly creature to play a dominant role, but what if those roles were reversed? In this case, the exotic creature as a submissive top and the human(oid) character as a dominant bottom.

In a fantasy based universe, werewolves are considered fairly low on the totem pole, just barely beating out the rank held by trolls but falling beneath most other races. In many kingdoms, it is socially acceptable to own wolves and regard them as slaves, taking advantage of their silver allergy to render them compliant.

The prince of a lavish oceanside kingdom, spoiled and selfish, cycles through wolf slaves to his heart's content, usually taking a new one at the start of each season. Although some nobles merely parade their wolves around like animals, others show sexual interest in them as well, although such is rare. The prince,  however, makes no secret of his penchant for his canine servants, much to the chagrin of his parents who have repeatedly failed in their attempts to see him married.

This story would begin with the prince acquiring a new wolf slave from the market. The wolf would be a fiery sort; stubborn and willful. I'd like to see him begin as a reluctant participant in my character's bedchambers, only to find himself slowly growing fond of his new owner. This plot will probably begin fairly sex based, but I would definitely want to build up to something more plot based. Details are up for discussion.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Haibane

The non-human aspect is usually outside my experience but recently I've found myself trying a number of new things and roles so perhaps I could take you up on this one? I'd be delighted to play the non-human creature and we could either discuss appearance and size over a series of images or cook up a creature between us that has the features we want.

I. too, amd curious about knotting and barbed cocks although by 'barbed' I would consider semi-flexible fleshy spikes or nodules. Something to tease and stimulate the hole it is thrust into, more than tear it or inflict pain or fix the cock within the body (though we can have that aspect too if you want).

I am seeing a much larger creature than a human male, perhaps something eight to nine feet tall with the sexiual organs to match so that anal intercourse with teh human will be either agony or would take a long time to train/stretch the male.

A long reptilian tongue is a possibility too, as is a small tentacle appendage that could be inserted into the human male urethra to stimulate his cock intenally. It depends how weird you want to go and what you want from the RP.

This also sounds to me like the human would be taking a more submissive role.

What setting had you in mind? I would quite like to go for a fantasy world much like ours and contemporary but with an alien race that has been on earth for some decades and has integrated into society. Are you more seeking a one-shot here or a story about a relationship?

Would impregnation be on your list of interests?

Observing Trifles

Updated to highlight what I'm currently playing, and what I am now looking for.
|| the hunt ||

zixon01

I'm new. But I'd be willing to use one of my anthro rpcs.  That is if you haven't already found someone.  Just trying to get into roleplaying again.
Zixon, at your service. As a man, a lover, or whatever you desire.

Observing Trifles

Updated to reflect a vague idea I had regarding a beast/human pairing.
|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

Updated to expand on an idea that my muse is really craving. Really interested in the bolded portion above. :-)
|| the hunt ||

Raveled

Oh my, yes. This is... several long-time itches rolled into one! Ping me a PM, let's discuss details.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Observing Trifles

Added a few little ideas to the list and cleaned up a bit.
|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

Re-added a plot to the list.

Also added some extra images for plot inspiration.
|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||