News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

(Lol.) Hina approached Naoko, looking depressed and run down and just absolutely tired. "Hey Naoko..." she sadly said.

Gavlois

Naoko sighed. He knew she would still be sad, but he thought that Aaron would have sufficiently cheered her up. Trying to be as bright as he can, he said, "Hey there Hina. How are you?" He gave her what he thought was a smile.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina looked up at Naoko with red and puffy eyes. "Awful... Aaron got stabbed..."

Gavlois

Seeing her eyes, he quickly dropped his smile. His eyes widened as he asked, "What? Aaron was stabbed? Where is he? Is he ok?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"He's at the hospital... The doctors say he'll be fine, but they wanted to keep him another day for observation..."

Gavlois

Breathing out with relief, he felt relieved that he was alright, but suddenly recalled that he forgot to ask an important question. "Who was it? Did they find out who 's responsible?"

(heading out now. Might go to Disneyland or something.)
O/O

azzmeister89

Seeing Hina talking with Naoko Seig walked over, he put on a smile "hina, there you are, i was woundering when you would arrive"

Gavlois

(last post before I go.)

He cautiously watched as Sieg approached them. He knew that yesterday was different, but he seemed a bit more stable today. "Good morning Mr. Van Droon. How are you today?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Before Hina could answer, Siegfried came over. She gasped and jumped when she heard his voice. She spun around, saw who it was, which caused her eyes to widen, and she fearfully clutched to Naoko's arm. "H-Hey, Siegfried..."

(I have to go to work in an hour, but I'll only be gone for 4 and 1/2 hours.)

azzmeister89

(like wise, will have to contnue later it seems)

LynxKitten

(Sorry about the poof! Recap?)

Queen Elsa

(Lots and lots of stuff. Lol. Hina broke up with Sieg, got together with Aaron, which made Sieg snap. Sieg stabbed Aaron in an alleyway behind the restaurant where Aaron and Hina were having dinner. Oh, and apparently Aaron's whole family was murdered or something.)

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(Sorry i work again soon, if gavlios gets back before me have him play seig, or play him yourself, i wont be posting until later tonight uk time)

Queen Elsa

(Alright. Bye. See you later. :) )

Gavlois

(cmon guys I was at disneyland :P Anyway you need to play sieg?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Haha, not me. I would suck at it. You do a great Sieg.)

Gavlois

(I'm not sure if Azz wanted Sieg to have a mental problem right now.)

Siegfried cheerfully greeted Naoko. "Hey man. Good morning to you too. I'm much better than yesterday. Yes, much better." Then he looked to Hina. "Hey Hina, what's up? You don't look too good. Do you have a fever?" He reached out with his hand to feel her forehead.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Yes. He should definitely have a mental problem. He has pretty much entered a psychotic break at this point.)

Hina's eyes widened and she pulled back, grasping Naoko's arm harder.

Gavlois

(dammit Azz and his crazy s**t ;D)

Naoko, seeing how Hina reacted to Sieg, became wary. "Hina, what's wrong?" He could feel the pressure from Hina's grip but did not say anything.

Siegfried, with his arm still outstretched, repeated Naoko. "Yeah Hina, what's wrong? It's me. Siegfried. Sieg. Your boyfriend remember?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Dude... Reading your post, I just withdrew as if it was actually happening... You're good...)

Hina hid behind Naoko, desperate to get away from Siegfried. "S-Siegfried... You aren't my boyfriend... I broke up with you yesterday..." she said with fear flooding her voice.

Gavlois

(huh. I just wrote whatever I felt like. maybe I do have mental issues.)

Naoko was not sure of the current situation. He decided to stay quiet, though he kept a ready stance in case something like yesterday at the school happened again.

Siegfried, still as cheerful as ever, replied with an ever bigger smile. "Oh but that was when that Aaron guy was still around right? He isn't here to force you to be with him anymore, so you can come back to me, Hina. I love you, remember?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Nah.)

Tears collected in Hina's eyes. "Siegfried... Stop... Please... This was just as hard on me as it as on you... But... You need help..."

Gavlois

Naoko made sure to keep himself between Hina and Sieg, just in case things got physical. "Mr. Van Droon, I don't believe Miss Soujin wants to speak with you right now. You should give her some space."

Siegfried kept advancing. "No I don't need help. I already took care of everything. You just need to come back to me now, and everything will be like it was before." Turning to Naoko, he said, "Oh and thanks for the offer to take care of her, but I got it from here. She can live at my place."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina swallowed nervously and whispered to Naoko. "Naoko, the police suspect that Siegfried had something to do with Aaron's stabbing. Don't put yourself in danger. I'll go with him, and he'll leave you alone... In the meantime... Call the police. Tell them to hurry..." Hina nervously swallowed as she decided to play along with Siegfried. "Thank you Siegfried. I'd be glad to live with you."