Artesia: Adventures in the Known World

Started by ZK, July 08, 2006, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

You want a purely randomized character? The LifePath system could allow you to do that. From your gender, lineage, to hell, your personal tastes and opinions.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

PhoenixBlaze

*sighs* I would love to be apart of this but my knowledge is zip, but if help was available I would be glad to play.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

ZK

I mean, the way it's designed, it can be pick and choose to pure and complete "Let's roll dice and see what we got!" kind of bit.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

PhoenixBlaze

Well alright then is the board up yet?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

ZK

No, not yet.

Once I come up with a few adventures and names, I will. But, I do request that SOME of the people be combat orientated. After all, only Courtesans from Daradja have a proficiency to fight at start.

ZK

RubySlippers

What dice do I role and how many times- no re-rolls needed let the dice fall where they may.  ;)

I can roll here at hiome if that's alright I have NO CLUE about the rules so I can't cheat on character generation just give me how many rolls I would need to make for her I'll do them in order.

ZK

ZK

Quote from: Zakharra on July 11, 2006, 08:57:29 AM
I'd need help in PC creation too. I still, after 10 years, can't understand the 3E/D20 PC creation process.

The game isn't d20 it's a custom Fuzion game with it's own rules and LifePath system which was made popular in CyberPunk 2020 for example.

RubySlippers

Like I say just tell me the dice to use and how many rolls I can have them to you by PM in no time- I don't have the rules so I can't cheat I will take the roles in order as they pop up.

One thing I want to come from that country that treats women better and be a woman other than that I will role-away.

ZK

Sofar only the Aurians treat women inequally. Only the Daradja give women more of an active role in the overt military then the men.

A common active role, mind you.

Celestial Goblin

I'm gonna, i'm gonna, but i still don't have the book...
Don't worry.

If it *is* possible to start creating a char without the book, my concept will be along the lines of a knight. Preferably a wandering, independant cavalryman. He's going to be a fighting type.

ZK

Well, generally, you tend to take the occupation of one of your parents in the play. So it is all dependant on the dice roll and culture.

There are more militaristic characters in the Watchtower Kings and you can always roll dice to pick a profession other then your parents in your current or a level below Social Level. You cannot choose on the "different occupation" bit. It's a must be rolled one.

Muse

::Raises hand::  I'm still intrested. 

If you don't midn either rolling me a completly random, but in some way competent charecter, or pointing me towards a PDF of the aprorpirate books. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZK

Please take futher questions to the OOC board on the Artesia game. ^.^

Perhaps we could go in the chat to help with rolling for characters.

That way we can be "live time" together.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZK

I'm willing to help during character creation, I must be present during the rolls if you do dice rolling.

Zakharra

ZK

Okay, I'm helping people make characters now, sofar those who I've helped seem to enjoy the creation method.

ZK

We're still accepting players! PM me if interested. Once I get enough players, I'll reveal the campaign. ^.^

RubySlippers

Quote from: Z.K. on July 18, 2006, 11:51:32 AM
We're still accepting players! PM me if interested. Once I get enough players, I'll reveal the campaign. ^.^

Come on where is my character you said you were going to roll up for me (partially rolled up really with some selected things)?

Proceeds in a childish manner to jump up and down going where is my character, come on hurry up- I want it now, now, now!!!  ;D

ZK

Still accepting players. I edited the board a little bit and gave clarifications on to what was left vague [purposely] by the author of the book. Since he sees it based on the Guide or GM's call.

RubySlippers

Where is my character to play Z.K.? (continues her childish display and throws a tantrum)  ;D

ZK

Still accepting players. After my few personal hickups the game should be running realtively soon.