Three ideas...(Ooo rocket science, I can count)

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, February 03, 2008, 01:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

I was juggling a few ideas and was wondering if anybody was interested...All of which are freeform
~Gypsy Masquerade~

Setting: England during the late 1400's early 1500's , Somewhat of a fantasy setting, dragons, castles...In an old city where a lord seeks to take a wife..

Story: A young woman born into poverty and taken at a young age into a band of thieves seeks to take a fortune at a masquerade dinner held by the lord of the land. She has but one chance to set herself apart from the other fair maidens and one chance to win the heart of said lord.

I am looking for a lord...

Light-Moderate

~Trickster Tease Me No More~

Setting: Future some thousands of years from now...The world has built itself upwards to accommodate for the mass of people, because there is no longer anyway to build outwards..Here, the world has resorted to an ancient form of government a monarchy.

Story: A son of royal bloodline slips into the world every night in search of a bit of freedom from the royal duties. Here he meets a eccentric road pirate of whom he falls in love...She takes him to the secrets of the vast amount of kingdom all the while teasing him to no avail, not realizing his station in life.. Everything comes to a screeching halt when he finds her in the arms of another...After all is said and done he has an army overtake the band of rogues and he takes her, turning the tides...

Here I am looking for a prince

Moderate-Heavy

~Guardian~

Setting-Fantasy Asian setting..During an older period of time where the beautiful Chinese castles rise up from the mountainsides...(Not much to go on as I am not familiar with Asian history...)

Story- A young woman goes on a quest to find her family heritage having only ever lived in orphanages...The trip takes her to the farthest reaches of the earth where she unintentionally summons a guardian and is sent back in time...The guardian must help her to return to her time whether she likes it or not....

I am looking for my young woman

F-F

Moderate-Heavy

Cayenne

Quote~Guardian~

Setting-Fantasy Asian setting..During an older period of time where the beautiful Chinese castles rise up from the mountainsides...(Not much to go on as I am not familiar with Asian history...)

Story- A young woman goes on a quest to find her family heritage having only ever lived in orphanages...The trip takes her to the farthest reaches of the earth where she unintentionally summons a guardian and is sent back in time...The guardian must help her to return to her time whether she likes it or not....

I am looking for my young woman

F-F

Moderate-Heavy

I'd be interested to hear a little bit more about this one, I sorta like tragic stories, and small up-bringings and adventures and stuff~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

The Lotus Eater

I really like the sound of Trickster Tease Me No More, and I'm sorta looking for a new game that doesn't stem from one of my own ideas for a change.  I really love teasy types!  And yeah, the role sounds interesting... not something I've done in a while (which is good!).
~~~