Started by AlphaWolfQuin, August 27, 2016, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

PrincessAriel

I actually have my character idea already. I just need to get home from work to get it all written out.
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: PrincessAriel on August 28, 2016, 05:19:58 PM
I actually have my character idea already. I just need to get home from work to get it all written out.

I look forward to it :)

PrincessAriel

Character Name: Antonia Davis
Player Name:(Name on E) PrincessAriel
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Reason For Incarceration: Attempted murder
Length Of Sentence: 10 years
Alliances/Allies: Ant
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Relationships:(If Any) None so far
Personality: Antonia, called Ant by those close to her, not like she has many who are close to her anymore, is a head strong individual. She has a habit of falling in love too easy, too fast, but she's been trying to work on that a bit more. After what happened to her best friend, she hasn't been in a good state of mind. Trust, for her, is really hard to come by, especially in a place like prison. She's fond of art, often she can be found doodling in a notebook, she finds it comforting, finds it soothing; it keeps the anger away.
Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs) Antonia is an only child, she found life in Chicago hard, it taught her to be tough, taught her to live life as she should by enjoying as much of it as she can. Her parents were good parents, or they tried to be, they didn't pay much attention to her, they were always far too busy with trying to keep their jobs. They worked twelve hour shifts, the both of them, then spent their money on food and drugs, more so drugs than anything really, food mainly consisted of bread and peanut butter, thus Antonia's 'frail' body type. At age twelve, Antonia met Sidney and they became quick friends. They got into trouble together, they hung out all the time, Antonia and Sydney were nearly inseparable. If one got into trouble, the other was always there to help out. Sadly, this led to a bit of a record for Antonia and Sydney; petty theft, destruction of property. Stuff only troubled kids got them self into.

All of this changed when they moved in with each other after high school, they tried to keep themselves out of trouble and for a while, they did ok. Antonia began to realie that she had fallen in love with Sydney, but.. There was no way Antonia could admit such a thing; Sydney was straight, this she knew for a fact, she'd never force her love upon someone who was straight. Sydney quickly got a boyfriend when they went into college, he seemed alright, he treated her nicely, often came to visit and acted quite cordial to Antonia as well. But one day... One day Sydney showed up at home, after being at her boyfriend's for a few days, with bruises on her arms and neck. She swore up and down that he was ok, swore that he would never do it again. But it kept happening... And happening... And happening. Until one day she was sent to the hospital. Antonia freaked out, she stormed his house, pissed out of her mind. She was simply going to confront him, to tell him off, to make him leave Sydney.

He swung at her... And he paid for it dearly; he nearly lost his life in the process and she was sentenced to lose ten of hers. She knew how to protect herself, she'd had to do it before. He had not hit her, though maybe she should have let him, since he'd lie later, lie and say she came at him instead. She had merely been defending herself, sure she may have gone too far.. She may have almost killed him and she supposed if it hadn't been for for his friends, she may have. She had, in fact, been holding a bloody knife when they had walked in. She'd done it for Sydney, yet Sydney didn't care. Sydney cut all ties to Antonia, said she never wanted to see Antonia again. After everything they had been through, Antonia was just thrown away, the stab in the heart hurt far more than getting sent to prison, but she tried real hard not to show it.

Visual Representation/Character Model:
"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

PrincessAriel

Have you watched Wentworth?
It's another female prison tv show, it's in Australia, but it's still pretty good. I've been watching it for a week now.
"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

I haven't seen that yet but I've heard good things about it.

Yukina

Shall we start an OOC thread before our chatter clogs the thread?

AlphaWolfQuin

Good idea! Thanks for reminding me lol today's been chaotic.

AlphaWolfQuin

la dame en noir

I'm still interested! But I won't be able to get in a profile until after Dragon Con! So sometime next week :D
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Character Name:Galina "Red" Resnikov
Player Name:(Name on E) AlphaWolfQuin
Hometown:Astria, Queens
Reason For Incarceration: Organized Crime
Length Of Sentence:44 Months
Alliances/Allies: Golden Girls, Red's Family
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationships:(If Any)Dimitri Resnikov(Husband)
Personality:Link
Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs) ^
Visual Representation/Character Model:(Real Images only please)

Character Name:Jolene Christen "JC" Maximus
Player Name:(Name on E)AlphaWolfQuin
Hometown: Bridgeport, CT
Reason For Incarceration: Grand Theft Auto, Possession with intent to sell.
Length Of Sentence: 10 Years
Alliances/Allies: Red's Family
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Relationships:(If Any) None
Personality: Very blunt and straight forward. She has a very fearless attitude and intimidating demeanor despite her small size. JC suffers from multiple mental illnesses that play into her personality. Fits of rage, verbal outbursts, and random crying spurts aren't  uncommon with the young woman. Beyond all the insanity though JC has a huge heart it just takes the right people to get her to show it.
Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs) JC grew up in Connecticut with her father who was a mechanic and owned his own business. At a young age, JC started learning how to fix cars and by the time she was a teenager, she had her first job at her father's shop. With little rules and restrictions, JC began to hang around and party with a few of her father's regular customers. She began skipping school and even work became unimportant to the young woman.

JC dropped out of high school at the age of 18, not wanting to repeat junior year for the third time, and began selling drugs. It was dirty money but it came fast and easy. For a while, she was living the high life. Expensive clothes, jewelry, tattoos, and everything else she could want.

One night while out with some friends, JC drank a few too many beers and did a few too many lines of white powder. The combination creating a manic young woman with an impulsive urge to do something crazy. JC popped the lock of a Dodge Charger in the local lot and ended up taking it on a joy ride to New York city. She was arrested the same night after the police followed her into a hotel and cuffed her as she attempted to check in for the night.

After  sentencing, JC spent 3 years in maximum security at Litchfield Correctional. She was currently moved to minimum due to good behavior to finish out her sentence. Within the short time she's been in minimum, JC has made some friends. One of them being Red, a woman who instantly took a liking to JC despite the young woman's arrogant and ornery attitude.

Visual Representation/Character Model:(Real Images only please)