A movie you associate with your child hood?

Started by theonewhoknocks, September 24, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Shadow

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - I was obsessed with EVERYTHING Star Trek growing up with a total crush on Commander Riker on TNG (this is where my obsession with beards come from for sure). I even wrote NASA when I was 10 and was pleasantly surprised that they wrote back :)
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Nico

The old Basil Rathbone movies. My father was a huge Sherlock fan and so am I until today.

Lady Shadow

If I have to think of another one it would have to be Annie, (1982). I think I may have wore out my VCR with that video. : )
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Endorphin

The NeverEnding Story (1984)... ahaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa...
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Xyza

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Csharynn

Kurogane

Lady Shadow

Muppets Take Manhattan - LOVED it as a kid.
~Elvis Presley~

Adiasporical

Wall-E made by Pixar, and Home Alone, first two parts. Though movies 3 and beyond aren't bad, too.
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.