Hmm, I was thinking… ‘Board Suggestion.’

Started by Drake Valentine, November 24, 2009, 10:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

I am not sure if this has been brought up before, considering the vast amount of stuff that probably goes through here and shame on me of being too lazy to browse through everything. Still this thought has occurred to me on various occasions and now I decided to bring it to light.

As you all well know, we have board requests for group play(large or small) and solo play and even IM based play.

Regardless, I also noticed that a good many of the users preoccupied the Non-Adult threads as well.

What I am trying to get at is that would it be easier if each of the request boards have their own divided sections for adult and non adult request roleplays? Wouldn’t it make navigating a bit more simpler in case users want to take a break from all of the erotic play and try something more relaxing or so? It is just a thought of mine and again I am unsure if this has been asked of before. I just figure searching would be a bit better and things would be a bit more organized, but that is just my view. ^_^`

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Trieste

On the one hand, it would be cool to have a child board of each section devoted to requests... on the other hand, though, I know that I personally roll multiple requests into one thread at a time, and we also enjoy having requests in a place where new people can peruse them and see what sort of activity we have.

Caeli

If you're asking if we can have a child board within each request board (Group, IM, One on One, etc.) for Non Adult requests... we actually have something that could serve a similar function. If you take a look in each of the request boards, you'll find a sticky about tagging games and stories with their appropriate rating. One of the tags is [NA], which stands for Non-Adult.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Drake Valentine

I know about that, I was requesting more of a sub forum for it or some feature for the Non adult RP area to have a place to request RPs or something. I mean, if you take a look at the Non adult RP section, it seems pretty cluttered up with roleplays, some random requests, and general OOC banter that may be within it as well. I was proposing something less cluttering and more easily accessible for users to be able to browse and list non adult base roleplay requests, instead of having to scroll through adult themed request ones that may be in whichever request area and what not.

Or maybe for the entire Non Adult section you can have sub boards with requests for solo play or group play?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

ManyMindsManyVoices

"A thought, though I don't know how easy it would be to implement, would be to make the tags an option that can be selected in those particular forums. That is to say, under the Subject or Message Icon line, have a set of checks where you can simply check off which Tags you want attached. This would encourage people who forget to tag or for some reason don't want to check the sticky to remember the abbreviations or something."

"If not a set of checks, maybe just a key that appears, like a smiley list might, to remind people what the shorthand means and remind them to post certain ones."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Caeli

After some discussion, we decided to make a Non-Adult Roleplay Requests forum, a subforum of the Non-Adult Roleplays forum.

The sticky in the requests board should explain all the usual rules and policies. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Drake Valentine

Thank you adminy people. ^^ Now I can plot evil non-adult RP themes. *Cackles.*