Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramen

I told you if you helped Maro down again that would be it for us. Farewell forever! Or at least for a few weeks... :p

BK Geno

You are so selfish, and always complain when I show the slightest sign of politeness to any woman other than you. I was raised to be a gentle-dragon, and you seem intent on making me into a monster. We are done, and you can leave you hoard mixed with mine. :)
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Keaira

You know, for the first time I thought that I had found a dragon different from all the rest. I thought you genuinely cared about me. And now? Now I find out you were only doing it to be 'polite'! I will not be played for a fool, so I'm spreading my newly healed wings and flying away. Farewell.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Mistress Maro

Mew. I am sorry we cannot be together. You like to fly and the Maro is wingless. So I am letting to go... be free.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Raveled

You're always stealing my shirts.  You'd steal my pants if I had any!  I'm sorry, but this has got to stop, and you have got to go.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Kizurin

I like you, really, honestly. But I am sick of healing my wings after each time your claws tear them 'accidentally' (or so you say). Do I need to remind you all the times when I was flying around as sparkle and you: swatted me, squished me, once you had fun of chasing me around and nearly ate me! And that is where I draw the line. So sorry, but get your furry (though nice) ass out of here, we're done!
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Dramen

I'm sorry. I just don't like the way you broke up with the wolf you were cheating on me with...  No really... its not me... wait... it's not you it's me. Right thats it... either way we have to call it quits. Sorry. Fly by sometime though and say hi.

Mistress Maro

Mew. I am sorry. But I has this horrible problem. I like to huggle people and cuddle and well.... The Maro can't be tied down and worry about the jealously thing. So.. buh-bye.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tachi

Sorry but I'm tired of finding your fur everywhere--and those hairballs? Ew. It's over.

Kizurin

We tried our best. But I'm sick of having to be careful around you because of all those pointy parts of you (aside the only one that I liked). It's over, go find someone else.
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Raveled

you're always... Glowing!  If I wanted a night light, I'd get a rutting night light!  I'm sorry, but we can't sleep in the same bed anymore.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Mistress Maro

Mew. You keep using my brush to comb your fur, Nya. I can't take it anymore. I am leaving.... and taking my brush with me.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

You are too cute for, this won't work, sorry.

Dramen

You keep marking your territory over and over again... it's too much. I'm sorry.

Zelric Miras

((XD))

You are too possesive of your things, i thought we'd share everything. I'm sorry, but you and i don't work together.

Mistress Maro

You keep stealing other girls. Maro is sorry but.. if I am not the only one you steal... I can not just be one in your collection. Goodbye.

Chris Rock

Noelle

Do you remember the time I asked you to go to the store and buy a box of frosted, spoon-sized Shredded Wheat and you came back with the full-sized, unfrosted kind instead?

Yeah, let's talk about that.

How old do you think I am, anyway? Last I checked, I still wipe my own ass and I'm not offering gummy blowjobs when my dentures need a good soak because the half-melted, hair-covered butterscotch disc I picked up off the ground is now sugar-welded to the underside of my fake molar and the stench of Fiber One and denture paste just won't go away.

Speaking of which, how old DO you think I am? I know the whole "I'm only fourteen!" thing was funny in that "stranger danger," "you'll-become-a-registered-sex-offender" kind of way for about two weeks or so, but seriously? I'm only fourteen. You have a full-time job and are contemplating an early midlife crisis as an excuse to indulge and take out another loan you can't afford to fly to Amsterdam, trip balls on legal mushrooms (excuse me, TRUFFLES) and go try and scissor a wax version of Kathy Griffith in Madame Tussaud's -- and I'm still concerned about the preps calling me "used tampon" during gym class. Do you see some differences occurring here?

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that it's not you, it's--

Okay, it's you.

Jude

Wait, wait!  Noelle, please, tell me this is some kind of sick, tasteless joke.  I can't believe you did this to me!  You read my news!  I thought you were kidding!  I thought it was a joke!  I even wrote it down in my diary!  "Noelle had a very funny joke today."  I laughed at it later that night!  I can't believe that I cared for you.  Get out! Just go!  We are through!  Through!  Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!

Dramen

I just can't handle the bickering I'm sorry but we're through... I'm outta here.

Keaira

You're always the one picking the fights and you say that you cant handle the bickering? Goodbye.. just good bye!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Mistress Maro

You always go for the fighter and never the loves. Mew. I am sowwie I am not able to do all the stuff that you want with the rough rough, but the Maro just likes to lay and cuddle and nuggle and laugh. So I need someone that is as happy as me. Nya. I is sowwie. Byez.

-slips a note.- You can come to my pillow anytime. Teeheh.

Chris Rock

BigNRich

We can't see each other anymore. I just found out I'm allergic to cats. Oh no.... can't breathe! *hacks uncontrollably*  :-[  :'(

Dramen

I'm sorry... anyone that breaks up with Maro is just not right for me... I thought we had something but we...  we don't.

Mistress Maro

Aww Teeheh. Your to sweet. Mew. So yeah. byez.

Chris Rock

Dramen

You're just too cute Maro! I'm sorry but I'm intimidated by cute women...  This is quitsiez...