For The Crown (A Political Conquest Game ~ Still Recruiting!)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 26, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

ArtemisHighmore

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

AngelicBlade

LimitlessNikkie

Ok So as of now we have eleven approve character! Bubby, Octo I still need to know if you two are done with your characters, if so then we have thirteen!!!! We need a few more girls preferably and some one for Erucya optimally but I'm comfortable saying next monday I'll be opening up IC threads as long as everyone gets their relationship thread underway.

Theiri - 2
Aserit - 3 (4 with Bubby)
Nydewia - 1 (2 with octo)
Paclya - 1
Yelap - 1 (2 with octo)
Erucya - 0    :-(
Coakin - 2
Extras - 1

Male - 7 (9 with Octo)
Female - 4 (5 with  Bubby)

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 10, 2014, 10:38:41 PM
Ok So as of now we have eleven approve character! Bubby, Octo I still need to know if you two are done with your characters, if so then we have thirteen!!!! We need a few more girls preferably and some one for Erucya optimally but I'm comfortable saying next monday I'll be opening up IC threads as long as everyone gets their relationship thread underway.

Theiri - 2
Aserit - 3 (4 with Bubby)
Nydewia - 1 (2 with octo)
Paclya - 1
Yelap - 1 (2 with octo)
Erucya - 0    :-(
Coakin - 2
Extras - 1

Male - 7 (9 with Octo)
Female - 4 (5 with  Bubby)

You think Erucya looks bad? Paclya doesn't have a king, queen or prince... just a knight.
Master ON/OFF

LimitlessNikkie

They just need a single representative of their kingdom at the gathering because in theory if they are not there they just want someone to cast a vote and report back and not actually win.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 10, 2014, 11:25:52 PM
They just need a single representative of their kingdom at the gathering because in theory if they are not there they just want someone to cast a vote and report back and not actually win.

...... Alistair for High King.
Master ON/OFF

LimitlessNikkie

Thats always an option too. All depends on his ambitions.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 10, 2014, 11:58:04 PM
Thats always an option too. All depends on his ambitions.

Maybe his ambitions will change when he finds out he is royalty aaaaaaaaaand he's humanities last hope for democracy... possibly the last one. Iunno. Some of the other guys look peaceful enough for that.
Master ON/OFF

DarkRose15

Trying to determine what will cause Lenally to really fight hard for the crown......

Mmmm......sammiches.... >:)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: DarkRose15 on July 11, 2014, 12:13:33 AM
Trying to determine what will cause Lenally to really fight hard for the crown......

Mmmm......sammiches.... >:)

That's good reasoning for fighting for the crown. :D
Master ON/OFF

sesshomaruartist

So is the Aserit King's role still open, might make use of my old character, if so or make a few changes to the bio.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on July 11, 2014, 01:09:16 AM
So is the Aserit King's role still open, might make use of my old character, if so or make a few changes to the bio.

Technically but you will need to talk to Bubby since she is playing the lovely queen.

Aiden

The king passed in his sleep, fucked to death by his queen. He died with a smile on his face.

LimitlessNikkie

Given Bubby's queen it's eerie how believable that is.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 11, 2014, 01:28:46 AM
Given Bubby's queen it's eerie how believable that is.

I find it entertaining.
Master ON/OFF

DarkRose15

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on July 11, 2014, 12:28:01 AM
That's good reasoning for fighting for the crown. :D
So now we have sammich fights  >:) Best sammich wins!

Quote from: Aiden on July 11, 2014, 01:27:09 AM
The king passed in his sleep, fucked to death by his queen. He died with a smile on his face.
That's how I want to go.

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Juggtacular

I need to start making relationship things.

Inerrant Lust

I have idly considered it... but Mila would only reasonably know Emma as a fellow Theiri scoundrel and may have met Thoron. Unless anyone else has made routine visits to Castle Lithia, I doubt she's met them... Still, I'm not against the idea of tie-ins if it strikes anyone's fancy.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 11, 2014, 06:37:04 PM
I need to start making relationship things.

I do to.

Open to suggestions guys. :P They don't have to be past relations.
Master ON/OFF

Kuje

Should be working on mine as well but beyond Mila... I'm not sure who else Emma would have met, or if they even knew who she was because of her disguises.

MagicalPen

My 'Manservant' is available to be friendly with other people too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LimitlessNikkie

So I guess I should actually make a character huh.

The Basics
Name: Aki
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Erucya Ambassador and Titled Duchess
Kingdom: Erucya
Player: NPC

The Look
Height: 5'4
Weight: 94lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Olive
Anything else: Ears and navel pierced

The story
Likes: Teasing, flirting, getting her way and playing cards
Dislikes: Losing, and bad kissers
Personality: Aki is a flirty girl who seems very frivolous and extremely young. She does all in her power to promote this image. She is smart, smarter then almost anyone gives her credit for. She is beautiful and using the beauty to get what she wants from men and woman alike. She flirt, teases, tempts and allures people with an ease that is almost second nature. She's extremely observant and a skilled talker able to charm almost everyone she meets.
Habits: Loves making bets and playing games of 'chance'
Skills: A card shark, talking, flirting, and a skilled knife fighter
History: Aki was born poor. The daughter of a castle servant and a young fighter killed in war she learned very early the value of coin. It could mean food in her stomach, clothes on her back and wood for the fire during cold nights. Coin made the world turn round.

As you might imagine a young child, a girl to boot didn't have a great many skills but she did have a few things, an agile mind, a small stature and a natural grace. She started pick pocketing but a brush with losing her fingers quickly cured her of any idea that she would be a mast pick pocket. Not to say she stopped the practice she didn't she just learned how to do it much better. But it was no longer her focus. She learned while serving men in taverns how to play card and that would turn out to be her gift.

Aki took to cards like fish do to water, they made sense to her. She practice for hours learning how to shuffle and manipulate the deck in her slender hands until she could each time deal the cards she wanted, it was never a surprise to her. She started playing with the other servants and then some of the more drunken nobles who bet money against the use of her young body. It was a boon to her that she rarely ever lost.

She was caught one day conning a drunken lord out of his ring when the queen happened upon them. Aki was sure she was going to be beaten, after all she was nothing but a serf all but robbing the duke but to her ever lasting gratitude the queen was amused and took her in. The queen took in the young girl and trained her into a skilled young woman who worked as a castle spy for a while and adviser before being promoted to ambassador trusted to speak in the name of the queen to the other kingdoms of the world.

She was granted a title of her own and when the great king fell was sent first in the name of the queen to feel things out before any decision as to who to support, promote or if their was a chance they themselves could take the crown was actually made.

I still would like to play Erin but I would like to tie her to one of the other characters serving as her Master. Is anyone interested?

The Basics
Name: Erin Oddlin often called Lady Fool in court
Sex: Female
Orientation: Strait
Role: Fool  and a Spy
Kingdom: To be decided
Played By: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 93lbs
Hair: Dark Auburn
Eyes: Bright Blue
Skin: Pale White
Anything else: Long limbed with a slender toned body that is extremely limber. Moves with natural grace that almost looked like dancing.

The story
Likes: Aggravating, annoying or amusing people, teasing knights and princes, apples, dancing, running, tumbling, the rain, riding horses, and bright colors.
Dislikes: Cruelty, physical harm and those with an under developed sense of humor
Personality: Erin is unlike anyone else she lives to amuse herself weather that amuses those around her or not it questionable. She is often annoying on purpose and enjoys driving people around her to distraction. She's an annoying creature who takes pleasure in the freedom of acting as she pleases as long as it amuses her lord and master. She seems to take nothing seriously and takes pleasure in everything she does weather it be scandalous or simple and mundane.
But under the innocent idiot persona she is quiet smart and cunning making her an apt Spy. She seems completely open and honest while concealing most of her intelligence. She is devious by nature but few would ever guess as much.
Habits: Talks in rhymes at random intervals, is often crude, is insolent with everyone talking to peasants and kings as equals, wears bells alot of the time and will do flips and tumbles when summoned, juggles what ever's handy when bored.
Skills: Acrobatics, contortionist, juggling, knife throwing, rhyming, equestrian, slight of hand, and pick pocketing. Is an excellent judge of character, can see threw mostly lies because she is an accomplished liar herself. Never wears anything matching preferring a motley collection of bright colors and clashing patterns.
History: Erin was born a little strange she was always drawn to music and dance and always seemed able to bend herself into a pretzel though the acrobats did take some time to learn but with a nurse who enjoyed watching the girls antics she was able to learn and excel at it. Her fascination with jesters started when her father a Lord took her to a carnival when she was 5 and she saw a troop preform. She taught herself to juggle and started wearing bells that drove her father mad only to further annoy him by talking in rhymes.
At 8 her lord and lady parents died. She'd lived in a town that was constantly being captured and then recaptured by either the Theiri or Aserit courts. An orphan noble under either court but both failed to notice Erin so she took to caring for herself. She entertained peasants stealing when she needed to, to survive until she gained the notice of a lord who thought her particularly amusing. He took her to court with him in Theiri where the monarchs noticed her.
She could fool most people, most expected no more then what she showed but they weren't fooled by her blank looks or amusing rhyme and no amount of silence could annoy them enough to throw her out. She knew just how far she could push anyone before they were likely to lose their temper with her a good skill to have when she routinely annoyed everyone around her. She had the freedom to walk the castle like no other her opinion is valued by those are her when she chose to speak it

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF