"Wrong Place, Wrong Time" - a Race Play Role Play (NC)

Started by jewess, March 31, 2011, 08:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

You're a nice new person, you can't edit posts. You're basically a full member without the modify option.

jewess

Cold Heritage

I've never done this sort of roleplay before, but I would like to try. Would that be alright?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

DominicaPotestas

Beck is a quiet private man, but those who know him well know he is probably the most committed racist of the group. He does not seek power or money, only a good life, preferably with a lower-species slave serving him. He is well respected, and known as the pratical man of the group. If you want something doing, from organising a capture to building a bomb, go to Beck, and he'll have it down with no politics and no bullshit.

jewess

Name: Laia
Personality: A recent college graduate, the Jewish girl had been pressured her whole life by her parents to do well in school. Straight A's through high school and college pleased them, and also got her several impressive job offers. But she's decided to take a year off to have a little fun and really try to decide what she wants the rest of her life to look like. She's met a lot of new friends this year, including a group of ladies from all different backgrounds and ethnicities, which Laia likes very much, after her relatively sheltered upbringing.

jewess

Quote from: Cold Heritage on April 01, 2011, 11:57:29 PM
I've never done this sort of roleplay before, but I would like to try. Would that be alright?

Absolutely!

fallensaviour

for some reason this idea arouses me far more than it should...very tempting...

OldSchoolGamer

Hmm...I think I'll keep an eye on this thread.   >:)

fallensaviour

so, how bad would it be if i was to make a satirical version of a skinhead...both poking fun at them and being threating...cause i really dont think given the setup i can avoid being stupid to the point of humor about some things

TheVillain

Personally, I keep picturing most of our skinheads as paint thinner sniffers myself. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

fallensaviour

i have some fun ideas about not understanding what kind of indian we have in our midsts :P repeatedly calling her Sacajawea and such...then dressing her up as stereotypical native american woman...

TheVillain

"Dude, for the last time. She's a Dot-on-head Indian, not a Woo-Woo Indian." Heh.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

rpgirl85

fallensaviour

i understand this, but you know...dumbass skinhead

rpgirl85

fallensaviour

or were you confused about the use of native american...

cause thats the politically correct term for the kind of Indians the settlers had to deal with...

rpgirl85

yes just for a second there..but its all clear now..

fallensaviour

screw it i'm in, but for the record, any offensive things said in character are totally the character and not me...unless stated otherwise

shadowreppa

Room for one more Skin head? I don't have a CS, but can post one up later today.

fallensaviour

Lionel Finn
A stereotypical dumb thug lionel fell in with the beliefs of his racist parents and joined the nation.

Urbanzorro

I think it's fair to assume that any offensive things said in character aren't any reflection of who we really are :D

For example, I'm not even white lol
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

JK

Quote from: fallensaviour on April 03, 2011, 01:31:23 PMhow bad would it be if i was to make a satirical version of a skinhead
I can no longer stand idly by and allow Zionist infiltration, Zionist indoctrination, and The International Zionist Conspiracy, to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.
Where the witches are fireproof and every preacher's a madman.
O/Os + legit samples + f-list

Cold Heritage

Anton Krieger
The youngest member of the group, Anton is nonetheless a true believer. From a lower class, wrong side of the tracks family, Anton is sick and tired of seeing minorities get all the fried chicken and watermelon welfare can buy, brown people from other countries getting in illegally without even learning to speak American, and the Mexicans stealing all the jobs. He doesn't really trust Mr. Cross (after all, what kind of Aryan  keeps secrets from his fellow 88core brothers?), and looks up to Beck for his wide breadth of knowledge.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

TheVillain

Quote from: JK on April 03, 2011, 03:23:36 PM
I can no longer stand idly by and allow Zionist infiltration, Zionist indoctrination, and The International Zionist Conspiracy, to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

I lol'd.

Lesonac

Ummmm...If there's still room I might be interested ouo; I'd suck as a skin head, but I'd love to play one of the girls ^^;

Ohai Villain!
"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's