Darth Talon's hunt [Extreme] [F dom looking for M or F sub]

Started by elfguy, September 18, 2011, 01:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It's been several years since the Empire fell, but there is a new Sith warring for control of the Galaxy. Darth Krayt is leading an army of Sith, and making great progress against the New Republic. Few Jedi remain. The Emperor's right hand is Darth Talon, the beautiful yet deadly Twi'lek Sith, and her job is to exterminate the few Jedi that remain.

Today she is on the trace of yet another young Jedi, one who somehow escaped notice. But she is closed, and when she finds that rebel, she will engage in melee combat, and defeat her opponent. At that point, the fun will begin. She will show him/her what the Dark Side can provide, by torturing, abusing them sexually, and showing them her true power.

For this RP I will play Darth Talon, and I need someone to play a young M or F Jedi who will engage her in combat, only to be defeated and become her plaything for a while, before she decides to kill you. The abuse will be quite intense. The better you are at pleasuring her, the longer she will keep you around.

----

Dodge

Big Star Wars fan, here. I've got a limited knowledge of the Legacy books as I'm not big into either comics or the direction the series took, but I'd be down for playing an on the run Jedi. Shoot me a PM if you haven't already gotten a partner and we can hammer out the details.

Visna

If it's still available, I'd love to have a go as a female jedi on the run.

elfguy

----