Slave World

Started by Google, May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Any fans of Fansadox out there, particularly fans of ERENISCH?

A world where Slavery is legal, any woman over the age of 18 who wants to avoid slavery must pay a yearly tax... even those who are considered free must obey a strict set of laws lest their freedom be revoked.

The enitre world revolves around slavery, industries built around it... I want to build a world based on this... it would of course be extreme and kinky... plenty of perversion availible but don't you worry if you want a story... no reason you can't be trying to change the world, an activist who wants to see equal rights restored... a slave who is trying to manipulate the feelings of her owner to gain greater power and status...

Lets hear from those interested.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Compulsory Female Slavery Law of 2022
Article 1: The New Masculine Order
Section 1 -
All legislative, executive and judicial powers shall be given to the representatives of the male population of the nation. No females shall be eligible for such offices, and they will have no right to vote.

Article 2: The New Status of the Females
Section 1 -
All females over the age of 18 shall become the property of their closest male relatives. Their owners have the right to keep or sell the females for sexual use. Females without a father, a husband, or any close male relatives will belong to the public. Public females shall be appropriated and trained by state run institutions for the good of the public.

Section 2 -
a-Enslaved females shall be called "fuckslaves" or "slavecunts". A sex slave must refer to herself in the third person as "this cunt".
b-Enslaved females shall call their owners "master". Enslaved or not, all females shall behave respectfully in the presence of men.
c-All fuckslaves must bear a black leather neck-band to identify themselves as enslaved fucktoys. Removing a slave neck-band is punishable by death.
d-Fuckslaves must stay in a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies in the presence of men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public.
f-Fuckslaves shall never say "no" to their masters. Slaves are not allowed to defy orders or use negative language. Defying a master is punishable by death.
g-Fuckslaves shall not speak in the presence of their masters or other men unless spoken to. When asked a question or ordered to perform sexual or other tasks, fuckslaves must speak with a soft and respectful voice.

Article 3 - The Bureau of Female Affairs
Section 1 -
The Bureau of Female Affairs (BFA) shall be responsible of the tasks below;
a-The registration and monitoring of all nubile females over the age of 18, who are eligible for sexual use: All females must register at the BFA within the week after their 18th birthday. BFA shall obtain and file detailed images and video of the female subjects for future use.
b-Forceful appropriation and training of public females (i.e. orphans, women without a natural or legal owner) : The BFA shall train eligible females for proper sex service and sell them to private persons and institutions.
c-The BFA shall keep a national slave registry in order to safeguard the property owner's rights, provide slave insurance, and enforcement services.

Section 2 - The Freedom Fee
All females over the age of 18 must be registered by the Bureau of Female Affairs. Natural owners of females (parent, husbands, etc) who choose not to sell their females must pay a "freedom fee" in order to buy a "limited exclusion from slavery" permit. A female can be excluded from slavery for only two years with a single permit. The exclusion term can be extended by further payment. Failure to pay will result in immediate enslavement of the female subject by the BFA.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Haibane

Quote from: Google on May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM
Any fans of Fansadox out there, particularly fans of ERENISCH?
No. Never heard of either in fact but if this is a real-world future setting with the only fantasy element being the slavery aspect, it will be easy to play.

I may be interested depending who else joins.

What country are you setting the game in?

Google

Well I was thinking United States, its a near future setting so tech has improved but is widely recognizable.

Haibane

And what year are we in? I see your second post puts the year as 2022 when the law was enacted.

Google

Call it... 2032, a decade later

Napanee

I am also unfamiliar with the comic, but I think I get the gist. I'd be up for it if others join. I'll watch the thread to see what develops.

Napanee.

Miroque

Im also intrested to join up. Never heard the original but going to seek it from the internet .. sounds so enticing.

Google

Ok we have some interested parties, would like more but happy so far

Nexus1199

Gnerdygirl

Pick me! Pick me! *raises hand in the air and waves it around* I'd definitely be interested in this.
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Laughing Hyena

I actually had a character in exalted that had a concept that could work here. Minus the god like powers and such but still could work. ^_^

Google

Well right now this is at the interest building level but I think we are doing well on the number so far...

Notadrywall

I'm also interested.

mightymick

Whenever this gets started, I'll be waiting in line for it!
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

gaggedLouise

I would be interested - the idea of a world where slavery is a perfectly accepted thing with your own kind (not just with some specified foreign races, as with the 16th-19th century Atlantic slave trade) has always intrigued me, and the woman being treated like an utter trade item or a captive, even to the point that she can be punished (even badly mutilated?) or sold off to a demanding new owner, is really interesting too.

Can't promise a really high frequency of posting if this would kick off soon, because of some other RP and writing projects that I really want to pursue, and daytime work, but I would want to join if it gets going.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

gaggedLouise

Slaves that engage in open (and violent) rebellion would be executed or even, in some cases, killed on the spot by any free person, right? Though I don't think that should be the major storyline...

Vaulera

I have some serious interest in this.

gaggedLouise

Sent a pm to the OP suggesting that the Female Slavery Act should include a paragraph by which men who aim to help female slaves, who blatantly take their side when such slaves defy men (their owners or other man/men), sell firearms to slave women or who definitely try to spread the idea that slavery is immoral and illegal, can be punished and, in grave cases, forced to undergo sex change and thereby to enter the crowd of slavecunts themselves. (Sex change therapy and surgery, we suppose, has improved greatly in the early decades of the 21st century and produces much quicker and more reliably feminine results). This should be a logical way of underpinning the sharp demarcations between slaves and free, men and women in that kind of society. Anyone agree?

Ironwolf85

interisting... never done a Rp like this never even involved. I tend to treat women well because of my upbringing, didn't think there would be so many girls volenteering... might as well give it a shot with a cyberpunk 2020 character I once created.

still probably help any daughters get out of the country or somthing, soft spot for kids
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Google

First of all, not a cyber punk setting, its near future and tech is still very much the same as it was before. There are some improvements in wireless technology but the biggest leap forward will have been with alternative fuel sources, fossil fuels are mostly unused... causing a shift in the economic focus.

Second of all... while I am not quite into the idea of sex changes in the story I would rather leave it up to the potential players of this kinky world... when I played DM back in my old D&D days I tried to avoid being closed minded about what occurred in the story, and I will do the same now.

Swordsman18

I was wondering if it were possible to have a company that was run by excluded women? Or even do one that was coming to power? As long as one can pay the exclusionary tax they can effectively keep women free, however he may be making a profit as the women will have to pay him for him to keep paying their fees and so forth. So it would be like economic slavery at the cost of freedom for your body.

Google

No political rights, but a free woman does have ecconomic freedom so long as she can pay to keep herself free

Swordsman18

Well my idea kind of shifted mid-question, what I was meaning to say was that could a man have a company where he employed excluded girls while making them pay him to pay their fees or something along those lines?

Google

Well if he is employing them... wouldn't it make sense just to pay them less and pay the fees rather then have them pay him out of the money he pays them?

Clio

I might be interested in this...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Ironwolf85

nah I meant that Cyberpunk 2020 had a little massive chart on which to roll your character's goals, persionality, and history. and with the exception of the air cars, most of the tech in the book is available today, and is cleaner, because it was "futuristic" in the 80's when it was written.
the only techs in the book that we don't have...
functional anti-grav (was expensive in the books like buying a cargo chopper)
we have the cybernetic tech, it's just not as widely distributed...
we don't have immersive VR or brain-jacks
nobody made battlesuits because we realized tanks were more effective...
we are behind in cosmetic surgery, because genetic fooling around is either banned or closely monitered. in the tech book discription "Posergangs" who impersonate their heroes, villans, from pop culture, history, etc. exist because you could have bone surgery, cybernetics, and vat grown flesh to make you into whatever you want to look like.
etc, it goes on like that.
also the U.S. did not suffer a period of Martial Law, and a third world war waged by private companies against each other.

feel free to ask about other techs.

I wound up rolling up a corporate badass who had incredible wealth, combat skills, etc. the one thing he rolled to offset this was "don't feel comfortable in your own skin" meaning the character wants to be someone or somthing else. this combined with "poser gang likes you" I rolled which... and got "Wildside" which as you can guess is a batch of furry/anthro types, who are just as vicious as other gangers. we all had a laugh...

Vincent played out very well, I cast him in the image of his corprate logo, a zebra head and mane, with black and white skin, CEO and Mascot of Aragalt Communications. eventually killed in a drive by shooting.

he's my only stock character who had a personality that would fit this RP, and that is why I told you all this.

.... *takes a breath*
my question is, with or without anthro-ness, in which case I'll just do somthing with his hair
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Google

Near future... sorry but no anthroness seems to be on our horizen

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd be interested in this. ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

minerva7790

Going to keep an eye on this one!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Swordsman18

I was meaning to setup a thing similar to Schindler's list or something to that effect where they are working for their freedom, and he on the outside looks much like every other business man but is really against the system and wants to help the women of the world.

Haibane

Quote from: Google on May 11, 2012, 01:02:12 AM
Near future... sorry but no anthroness seems to be on our horizen
I will support the GMs decision here, that cyberpunk setting sounds miles away from what I thought this was going to be. I like the idea of the game world being just like our contemporary world but with a few technological advances, the fossil fuel change and the slave laws. If we go with a world that is recognisably our own, it is much easier to RP in it because you don't need to understand a whole new slew of techs and such to play in it.

Also, anthros and furries are not for me in this setting either, slave girls used as pony girls, yes! But not body modifications.

Google - What has replaced fossil fuels? Nuclear power? Green energy?

Quote from: Google on May 10, 2012, 08:34:54 AM
Compulsory Female Slavery Law of 2022

[edit]

d-Fuckslaves must stay in a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies in the presence of men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public.
Can I suggest one small change? The way this seems to be set up is that slaves cannot go out in public unless on a leash. That reduces them entirely to the status of pets and sex toys and is pretty limiting on what the female characters can do within the RP world. It also, I think makes the slave of less value and plain or ugly females would have almost zero value. I'd like to ask that slaves be allowed out in public on their own, when perfoming tasks ordered by their master, and if so ordered, they may walk upright.

What this minor change does is open up the RPing scope for the slave players a huge amount as now slaves have worth other than as just sex toys and pets. They can be used as messengers, couriers and can do the shopping and other labour and anything else others can think of that a messenger style purpose allows. This means that even the plain and ugly female slaves now have value, especially if they are good with maths or with fashion style as they could buy their master clothes, construct the weeks menu, buy home furnishings and so on. Now not only the pretty women have value.

While a master might order his slave to deliver a message across town and order her to crawl dog-like all the way, I like the option where a Master can instruct or give permission for a slave to walk upright since now message carrying is quicker and also I just think a naked woman is much more attactive standing upright than on all fours (in a public setting).

Possibly when a slave is sent out alone like this a coloured 'permission' tag with the owners seal is attached to her collar and when permitted to walk upright another coloured permit tag is added. These tags would be engaged and disengaged on the slave collar by a mechanical gun device that had a digital signature so that only the Master could put them on and take them off, thus proving to any BFA officials that the slave was out on her own with her masters permission, etc.

The slave would still kneel when delivering messages or talking to store owners to buy food or other goods, but otherwise would be free to travel about the city.

So sections d and e above would read:

d-Fuckslaves must adopt a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies when addressing or addressed by men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters when their collar shall bear the correct digitally locked white permit tag.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public unless their collar bears a red digitally locked 'travel alone' permit tag.

Sorry for the wall of text... but one last thing.

The Female Slavery Law was enacted 10 years ago, so by now I'm thinking there would be a structure in place in schools to prepare all young girls for their becoming slaves at age 18, there would be slave deportment classes, slave sex-ed classes, various theory classes, practical sessions and so on, so that by the time they turned 18 the concept of becoming a slave would be second nature to them and there would not be very much resistance or refusal or even trauma from a large segment of the female population. Of course game characters can choose to play rebellious slaves or unwilling slaves but the presence of a whole several years worth of education and preparation for their new duties would be a feature of the game world background.

I have a character in mind who will be turning 18 when the game starts and so her father will become her master but prior to that event she'll have been mentally conditioned to accept it, even having undergone some sexual training from her father in the last 2 years.

Does all that work for you, Google?

Google

Well I didn't write them and infact I wasn't entirely sure that those rules would be involved... I just wanted to put those rules out there to help make the setting feel slightly fleshed and give a rough idea of what I am thinking...

Sorry everyone but I am beat down right now, exhausted beyond all belief...

Photo

I'm definitely interested in this, I only see one thing that hasn't been brought up by other interested parties. We need a device to bring all of our characters into some kind of web or proximity. With a city-scape sandbox, I could see a lot of trouble coming from just trying to put each others characters in the right spot.

I'll be playing a woman if we only get one character. But I want two, a male as well.

I've never read the source material, but there's a lot of interest from the site, and it's a very neat premise. I fully support Haibane about the crawling. I think the men in this culture would be SO overbearing, that a complex system wouldn't even be needed. If a woman is out, she likely has a master somewhere in the city. And, of course, this would have been implemented to keep men in absolute places of comfort, and focus on business and mankind, yadda  yadda.

Where was I going with this... um. If a woman is owned, and running errands, she herself can't stop a man from fucking her silly, but her master MAY get a little upset if he is particularly attracted to this slave. So, I think a civilized world would not be too hard to imagine. The slaves would likely walk around naked, or heavily exposed. Where "free" woman could probably cover their chests.
]
I can work around anything. But, my imagination for this game is a regal one. I think we can make it really classy, even if it is entirely raw and violent.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

I was working on the premise that no man may touch another man's slave without his permission. You will generally find that most slave-based fiction, fanfiction and so on works on this premise or else you just get anarchy. If she is his property then fucking her as she walks by on an errand is both an insult to the master and might delay the slave on her masters important business which could damage that masters reputation or businesss interests, so I most certainly do not see this world as a place where any man has any right to fuck any slave any time he likes.

Liken a slave girl to a car if you want. Would a stranger borrow another man's car without asking first? No. Same kind of property rights apply I think.

I assume the BFA has communal use slave girls in public places who can be fucked as and when passers by wish to, so as to lessen the need for men to accost privately-owned slaves, or if a master is in the mood he could order his slave out to walk around the city telling her to take a certain route then return home but mark a sign on her such as 'fuck me' plus his personal seal so that she is for free use. At other times a slave would have the right to politely refuse another man's approaches stating that her master has sent her out to do his bidding. Also a slave may be a virgin and the master may be saving her unused body for himself for later. All kinds of reasons why slaves should be 'untouchable property' in this setting.

Sorry to hear you're tired Google. Get some sleep then get back to us with your thoughts.

As to a device to create a centre of gravity in the game, well we could have all the male characters living in the same street or neighbourhood, or working in the same office/company/industry or there could be a private club all the men are members of where they relax at weekends, work out in the gym, go for a swim, play a round of golf, etc.

For a device that's less passive there could be an event such as a slave sports meeting (I love the idea of pony girls racing, pulling carts with their owners on), or a slave market.

As well as naked slaves I like the idea of them being allowed/made to wear skimpy clothing too, on their masters orders, maybe just heels and stockings or a pair of panties, something pretty but degrading ;)

Urbanzorro

Just wanted to state my interest, and also that my character is planned to be the father/master of Haibane's character.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

atlantaline

Really interested in this! I would definetely like to try playing a slave.
My ons/offs for YOUR conveniance and pleasure~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139820.0

Photo

I've played in a game before with a very large, very patriarichal slave system. There were also male slaves, but all woman were treated the way that this game is attempting to portray then. I think, as far as I can tell.

I'll have a lot of little helping hints for the rules, and laws that would exist in a slave culture like this. My DM hated men, so the whole thing was a metaphor for male sexuality. I'm very excited for this game. I do hope that I weill have time for it. I probably should
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

As the game is set in America and presumably only the USA has passed this law, what of... for example... tourists?

Photo

I think that tourists would be treated with absolute exclusion. They are not part of the system, and therefore, do not belong, anymore. I have a feeling that immigration to the USA would get significantly smaller. And tourism might just die out

Or, it could be a UN thing, as a global reaction to something that threatens the world. That would be an interesting take, it would make it less about sexism, and more out of necessity. And, probably make all the woman more psychologically able to accept their 'duty'

Brainstorming reasons for slavery of woman...?

I feel like we should wait for Google to come back and throw his seven cents in
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Meliai

I'd be interested in this, assuming everyone's O/Os will be respected. I've read a few of the comics in question and I liked the idea behind them, but there were a few scenes that threw me off when someone would casually mention slaves being killed.

How common is it for a man to own a slavegirl? It seemed like most households in the comics had at least one, but if we're not sticking strictly to the canon of the comics I might suggest making it somewhat rarer, so male PCs would automatically gain a bit of prestige for owning a slave or ten, and there would still be enough of a lingering taboo that a slave made to walk naked through the city would still garner plenty of attention.

As for if/when slave out on their own can be taken by whoever encounters them,

Quote from: Photo on May 11, 2012, 03:24:30 PM
I think that tourists would be treated with absolute exclusion. They are not part of the system, and therefore, do not belong, anymore. I have a feeling that immigration to the USA would get significantly smaller. And tourism might just die out
Well tourism would probably drop to next to nothing as far as women are concerned, but I imagine there would be plenty of men coming to visit for the same reason women stay away.
If I remember right there's a girl in the comics who's from somewhere overseas. Since slavery wasn't enacted in her home country she's got immunity. Could be an in of someone wants to play a female slave owner.

I'd imagine though that women with immunity, whether it be because they paid their fees or because they aren't citizens, wouldn't really be all that safe. A world that would not only legalize female slaver but make it mandatory probably isn't going to be super concerned about protecting free women. They couldn't be enslaved, but I imagine it would be harder to get police to take action if a free woman is raped or robbed, which could lead to her not being able to pay her fees anymore.

On the other hand enslaved woman might be somewhat safer if the police are very quick and harsh about tracking down and punishing people who abuse slaves (without authorization from her owner.)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Ironwolf85

soryr for the outburst, I'm a bit of a furry and that was the only stock character who's psychological makeup ever built into a dislike for women.

MagicalPen

I could be interested in this too.

Sounds like meshing together this Slave World with some Gorean (World of Gor) aspects might be interesting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nexus1199

I can not wait to see how this goes.

Bloody Rose

I am in for sure :)

Haibane

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 11, 2012, 04:35:12 PM
soryr for the outburst, I'm a bit of a furry and that was the only stock character who's psychological makeup ever built into a dislike for women.
Surely its easy to make up a character specifically for this game? Or, if disliking women is hard for you to RP, try the opposite tack and team up with a previous poster who was wanting to set up an organisation to try and protect women.

@ Meliai and Photo - excellent points on the tourism angle. I like all those ideas.

@ Pen - what elements of Gor would you think would mesh with this game? I think the GM is committed to keeping the near-contemporary real world setting but just a bit 'futurized' so the setting is nothing like Gor, and we seem to be working through a set of slave ownership and behaviour/permission rules as we go so I don't know if the Gorean ones would fit... so not sure what else from Gor could be used, though suggest things if you think they'd work.

Google

Quote from: Photo on May 11, 2012, 02:23:24 PM
I've played in a game before with a very large, very patriarichal slave system. There were also male slaves, but all woman were treated the way that this game is attempting to portray then. I think, as far as I can tell.

I'll have a lot of little helping hints for the rules, and laws that would exist in a slave culture like this. My DM hated men, so the whole thing was a metaphor for male sexuality. I'm very excited for this game. I do hope that I weill have time for it. I probably should
Yea... you can give those hints if and when I ask for them...

Honestly I kind of feel as if this is getting out of my control, in fact I have even been warned that some of the people currently expressing interest might try to highjack my game...

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 11, 2012, 04:35:12 PM

And as for you, I don't care if you are a Furry, it doesn't bother me at all but don't expect me to try to modify my plot to accommodate you. The last time a furry was introduced into a non furry system I was playing in... well my Dark Heresy squad mates and I made the DM cry when we turned our melta guns on the "Chaos scum"

This is becoming a pain in my ass right now, work is kicking my ass and everyone who is contacting me to complain about the lack of the one aspect they like, be it sissifying men as a final punishment, to furry characters... those people are making it tempting to say FUCK it

Acid Lips

Want my suggestion? get a couple of people to help you with building the world and only consider what they have to say. It will become much more easier for you to handle, if a person does not like it then they don't have to join as simple as that.

Google

Quote from: Acid Lips on May 11, 2012, 09:22:31 PM
Want my suggestion? get a couple of people to help you with building the world and only consider what they have to say. It will become much more easier for you to handle, if a person does not like it then they don't have to join as simple as that.
That... is just the sort of suggestion I was looking for...

I mean some of the problems I have detected so far.

1. People wanting me to throw in their personal kink, even if no one else might be interested in playing to that kink.
2. People only wanting to join if they automatically get to have a pre-established relationship with another, which would be fine if this wasn't just an interest building stage.
3. People trying to suggest and modify rules that haven't been set, keep in mind that the "laws" I posted were more for a color sort of feel to set the stage, not literal laws just yet...

Right now I am going to open this up to a few people... call it two max... who want to help me with this. You will apply to me in a PM and tell me why I should select you. I will retrain the right to deny your request without any explanation at all, and should I deny you then I would expect that you don't go and complain in this thread.

Acid Lips

Glad to help! I will keep my eyes on this :)

Urbanzorro

@Google: It's your game ;) my honest advice is to set the rules/world you like and see who joins. With an idea this tempting you'll have no lack of interest no matter what you decide.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Google

Alright, I have gotten some volunteers... and I am not making a descision just yet but I thank all of you who have shown interest, I likely won't have any choices made until tomorrow that way everyone has time to attempt to respond

Meliai

Hey no worries Google; I can't speak for anyone else of course but I was just tossing out an idea or two, not trying to make any sort of demand. Ell's got pretty mature players overall, I'm sure people will understand if you give a thumbs down to anything out of line with your original vision of the game.  They were probably just asking since the world is pretty open-ended.

Anywho if you need a hand with anything let me know, I'd be glad to help :-)
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Google

Quote from: Meliai on May 11, 2012, 11:57:30 PM
Hey no worries Google; I can't speak for anyone else of course but I was just tossing out an idea or two, not trying to make any sort of demand. Ell's got pretty mature players overall, I'm sure people will understand if you give a thumbs down to anything out of line with your original vision of the game.  They were probably just asking since the world is pretty open-ended.

Anywho if you need a hand with anything let me know, I'd be glad to help :-)
One or more people were borderline demanding... one of them even mentioned talking to a mentor about me denying them their particular kink though I tried to be as polite and even handed as possible... its almost reminding me why I got away from making RP sites on proboards all those years ago

Vaulera

I don't think a mentor would very well side with the aggressor, E has some of the best moderators out there, but the idea of taking advantage of that disgusts me a little.

Google

I honestly doubted they would really go to a mentor, I certainly hope it was a bluff... I mean if I don't cater to your personal kink... you can either play with the rest of us like an adult and accept the fact that not everyone is into your personal favorite fetish... or you can go play by and with yourself...

That seems like the common sense response anyway and that was essentially what I told them... I was slightly more polite about it though in that PM.

MezzaNotte

I'd most definitely be interested in the setting. It'd be an interesting challenge to write.

Photo

the challenge is what i find to be most interesting, well said.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

MelisaArtemis

I can honestly, I'm interested in the idea but there are a few points that kind of prevents me from straight up joining the game:

1. In the law, Article 2 Sec. 1 mentioned that the slave will belong to the closest male relative but then at the last section it mention that the slave practically have to be sold to someone else even if they belong to family member. What if my female character is to be her brother's slave? how does that works out since she is actually owned and therefore not counted as "free" so to speak?
2. Article 2 Sec 2 specifically tell how the slaves are to be called, is it possible to have alternative calling name such as "Pet", "Slave" or even "Kitty."? While at it, although I do like the thought that the slaves are to address themselves in third person, is it HAVE TO BE "This cunt"? Can it also be an alternative like "I" as in "I belongs to you, master"

Just as few points I want to ask before I finalize my decision. Hope you don't mind ^^;

Haibane

Hay, Google, please chill. *hugs*

What I am doing is offering ideas to flesh out the game world because so far its fairly open what is going on. I think others are too and you'll find this is what happens at Elliquiy at these player interest check threads. The more you work to firm up your own ideas and build the world for the players to play in, the more people's questions get answered. Whether that's a no or a yes, it doesn't matter. It's your game and you absolutely do not need to feel pressured by it.

To the person who PM'd you threatening you with going to a Mentor if you didn't let them play with their kink, then I would write to a member of E's staff and forward that PM on. No player has any right to demand anything from a GM. Its your game, you go with it.

If you don't want sissification of males in the game world you just say so, okay? No big deal.

If you are snowed under with work right now, then appoint one or two assistant GMs who you think have ideas close to your own and let them share the load, though all decisions should be yours in the end.

BTW, regarding your item #2 above, I think you are talking to me. If you want to talk to me then by all means do so, and you can be as frank and up front as you like, you don't need to allude to me in an obtuse way. I'm an adult, I can deal with people telling me 'no', okay?

The thing was I saw your game, loved the premise, saw that upon their 18th birthday girls became the slaves of their nearest male family relative and immediately PMd a good friend of mine at E and said "Hey, if we were to be father and daughter in this guy's game, that would be cool, don't you think?". That's all that's happened. Its an opening to how I saw some fun gameplay.

If you really do not want players to pair up as father/daughter couples (and that does not mean I won't be interacting with anyone else) then you are the GM and you only need to say so. Its not hard to GM a group if you just approach things fairly and logically within the game world you've set up. The law does say that male parent/relative becomes the master of their female children so if you're going to decline my suggestion you should be prepared to justify that decision.

As for point #3 I was making a helpful suggestion, that's all. I also backed up my suggestion with reasoning as to why that rule change could produce a better and more fun game because it gives the slave character players more scope to interact with the world. Slaves clearly do have a good deal of freedom in the comics as they work at stores and businesses, wear clothes, etc. so your game world should be coherent and inclusive of that possibility.

I've been reading the comics and I'm liking this world more and more. If you would like someone to help you out, I'm happy to offer.

@ Melissa: If the word "sell" is replaced by the word "enslave" in the last section, then it makes sense. Maybe this is what Google intended?

The "this cunt" form of self-address was used in the comics quite a lot. It was presumably the term the author liked most ;) I guess our GM would like to follow the comic in this aspect. It could be a rule that BFA owned slaves must use that term. I don't see why a master could not train his own slave to use whatever terms he wished, both in referring to herself and to him and other males. However if its set in law (as in thats what Google wants) then that's what we use.

MagicalPen

All sounds good to me so far. I certainly have no problem with incest relationships.

I am not that well versed in Gor by any means, but I thought that some of the positions the Slaves take would be interesting to cross over into this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

gaggedLouise

Well in case anyone reading this thread was wondering, I am not the person who threatened to contact a moderator over any kind of rule issues or introduction of some particular kink. That would just be silly, indeed I would never voice threats against someone who is trying to start a game world here, or bring in a mod on that kind of issue - and before the game has even begun.

I did suggest that the future country where the game is to take place should have a law stating that there must be no fraternization in public between free individuals and owned slaves (excepting between a slave and her owner) and that the ultimate punishment for a male breaking that law - trying to support the idea that slaves have dignity, innate human value and rights, selling deadly weapons to a slave, taking their side if a slave is deemed to be disrespectful to free men - would be enforced sex change, so that the offender joins the slavecunts himself and can never turn back. That was not any kind of unconditional demand, just a suggestion, but I do think any society that sees slavery as normal, and which keeps a large number of its own homebred people - not a "servant race" - as slaves, would have to enforce measures to keep the general distance and distrust between slave and free. Mere rules of address and how to walk/crawl for the slaves would not do. If smooth fraternization is allowed to go too far, it risks nurturing a rebellion against the entire system, and any slave society will likely be somewhat paranoid about that.

In the Roman empire, there was some closeness, sympathy and understanding between slaves and free and slaves could move about on errands with some freedom, at least in the cities, they were used as teachers at home, midwives, overseers, messengers and so on (in the countryside, it could be much harsher). They were treated as kinda part of the family sometimes, at least among those who were reasonably well off, and owners tried to protect them and their kids, not simply because they were useful. It could work that way because the slaves were not of your own kind, racially: they were war booty or bought from countries beyond the empire's frontiers, or they were born from slave families, where the ancestors had once arrived in the empire in those ways too. Ordinary Romans and province folk normally didn't become slaves. So there was less of a need to actually *force* the family slaves deep down on a daily basis, and to condition everybody, slaves and free, to accept: the non-free were not really part of the nation they lived in, to put it that way. But if you get a nation where everybody's own daughters, cousins and sisters become slaves at 18 unless they get a freedom license that has to be bought, then there's going to be a lot of tension and there will be strong means required to keep them down.

I'm interested in the idea of RPing a slave society, but not sure I'm interested in this one. I keep getting the impression the OP and myself have rather different ideas of how such a society would play out. Google seems to think of it as a giant open-air BDSM club where the kind of strict rules you read of in leather bondage fiction or on some hardcore web sites become everyday life and women slaves are everybody's sex cattle, where the act of speech is severely restricted and formalized and slaves have to speak of themselves as "this cunt" at all times. I just don't think that would work, neither as a game nor as a real life blueprint. The social codes, norms and morals a slave society would generate interest me, but I don't think it would come out quite like that.

Elias

Nexus1199

I am curious to see how you set things up, is this going to be in several different threads, or is it going to be in a single thread and everyone just has to put a tag to say where they are and who they are with?

Google

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 12, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
Well in case anyone reading this thread was wondering, I am not the person who threatened to contact a moderator over any kind of rule issues or introduction of some particular kink. That would just be silly, indeed I would never voice threats against someone who is trying to start a game world here, or bring in a mod on that kind of issue - and before the game has even begun.

I did suggest that the future country where the game is to take place should have a law stating that there must be no fraternization in public between free individuals and owned slaves (excepting between a slave and her owner) and that the ultimate punishment for a male breaking that law - trying to support the idea that slaves have dignity, innate human value and rights, selling deadly weapons to a slave, taking their side if a slave is deemed to be disrespectful to free men - would be enforced sex change, so that the offender joins the slavecunts himself and can never turn back. That was not any kind of unconditional demand, just a suggestion, but I do think any society that sees slavery as normal, and which keeps a large number of its own homebred people - not a "servant race" - as slaves, would have to enforce measures to keep the general distance and distrust between slave and free. Mere rules of address and how to walk/crawl for the slaves would not do. If smooth fraternization is allowed to go too far, it risks nurturing a rebellion against the entire system, and any slave society will likely be somewhat paranoid about that.

In the Roman empire, there was some closeness, sympathy and understanding between slaves and free and slaves could move about on errands with some freedom, at least in the cities, they were used as teachers at home, midwives, overseers, messengers and so on (in the countryside, it could be much harsher). They were treated as kinda part of the family sometimes, at least among those who were reasonably well off, and owners tried to protect them and their kids, not simply because they were useful. It could work that way because the slaves were not of your own kind, racially: they were war booty or bought from countries beyond the empire's frontiers, or they were born from slave families, where the ancestors had once arrived in the empire in those ways too. Ordinary Romans and province folk normally didn't become slaves. So there was less of a need to actually *force* the family slaves deep down on a daily basis, and to condition everybody, slaves and free, to accept: the non-free were not really part of the nation they lived in, to put it that way. But if you get a nation where everybody's own daughters, cousins and sisters become slaves at 18 unless they get a freedom license that has to be bought, then there's going to be a lot of tension and there will be strong means required to keep them down.

I'm interested in the idea of RPing a slave society, but not sure I'm interested in this one. I keep getting the impression the OP and myself have rather different ideas of how such a society would play out. Google seems to think of it as a giant open-air BDSM club where the kind of strict rules you read of in leather bondage fiction or on some hardcore web sites become everyday life and women slaves are everybody's sex cattle, where the act of speech is severely restricted and formalized and slaves have to speak of themselves as "this cunt" at all times. I just don't think that would work, neither as a game nor as a real life blueprint. The social codes, norms and morals a slave society would generate interest me, but I don't think it would come out quite like that.
You know I did offer you a chance to bring your idea forward, no one else seem interested in the idea that you have brought forward on it... I told you that if people expressed interest it would be fine but with no one expressing interest it seemed you would be left in the wind.

THE RULES I POSTED WON'T BE FINAL RULES.

Remember, this is based off an existing series, I would be more then happy to change those rules and very likely will do that. The rules that I have posted there from from the blog of the aurthor, they are here for a color piece right now to give people a feel of what might be set up.

Now as for incest or picking who you RP with, I have no issue with either at all, however I would like for us to wait until we actually have something concrete going and we see who is here and who is submitting a profile before we chose who we will RP with, I would like to urge an open mind for everyone involved but I won't try to force one.

This is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the ass for me... honestly I am swamped at work right now and it will be a day or two before I pick one of the volunteer assistants...

If you are offended or somehow bothered by anything I have done to this point I am sorry but on the other hand I don't care, this is a free website, I am making a group game that I think people will be interested in and so far have been vindicated... if you have an issue with how I am setting it up then you can either find a different game or make your own that caters to your kinks fetishes or desires.

Haibane

Google... *more hugs*

You seem to be treating this as some kind of real chore and you seem to be misunderstanding the enthusiasm and eagerness of your interested parties as burdensome.

It really shouldn't be.

I think you might be trying to begin this game at the wrong time if you are being kept so busy by your work. You really should choose a couple of assistant GMs and let them run with some of the decision-making because if the game waits for you to be less busy I think you will begin to see players drift away.

Your assistant GMs I think should in this case be given the authority to accept characters and accept or reject plot ideas (after discussion with the players) because if you don't grant them some autonomy the decision comes back to you and your limited free time again. If that's not to your taste them why not shelve the whole idea for now and come back to it in the future when you can devote the necesary time to it. There is nothing worse, in my experience in a group game where the GM doesn't have the time to run it. Seriously, if you're that busy and you know you will be for a while then now is not the time to be starting new group games; as a GM one of your obligations is to give your players the best game you can and which they deserve. If you don't have that time...

All that aside I think its a good solid idea that merely needs a little forming up and some plot direction to get it going.

You mention players submitting profiles but perhaps they are waiting on you to give them a character sheet template. Also creating a character often means he or she is created for the particular situation the player has in mind. My girl will therefore be set up so she has an existing relationship with her father and that is because your game world allows those kinds of relationships. I don't intend to just abuse your group game though and make my part in it a 1-on-1. Given whatever the specific setting is I'm sure Penny will be out and about and interacting with other characters. My intention is she's her father's slave but then I'm assuming most players are going to pair up in some way for their main relationship reasonably early on.

My idea for a character template is here.

[b]Character Image:[/b]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Status (Free/Slave):[/b]
[b]If free, occupation:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Physical attributes:[/b] (height, weight, hair & eye colour; for slaves bust-waist-hips)
[b]Background and Personality Notes:[/b]

Photo

Yeah. I wasn't posting a character sheet, because this is just an interest thread. And that has been expressed a few times.

I did apply for the assistant position, so I hope this suggestion isn't subversive. But, there is a huge interest for this game, and all we need to have a great experience is a GM with the time to make these decisions. Google, I'm not trying to tell you that you're incapable of running a game. I'm merely going off of what you are telling everyone: that you don't have time for this.

I mean, we have a game here. We have players. I think we should elect a GM, I'm running with this pretty fast, and I apologize now, because this thread is turning into a... veritable debate class. I nominate Haibane for GM.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Nexus1199

Quote from: Photo on May 15, 2012, 06:27:16 PM
Yeah. I wasn't posting a character sheet, because this is just an interest thread. And that has been expressed a few times.

I did apply for the assistant position, so I hope this suggestion isn't subversive. But, there is a huge interest for this game, and all we need to have a great experience is a GM with the time to make these decisions. Google, I'm not trying to tell you that you're incapable of running a game. I'm merely going off of what you are telling everyone: that you don't have time for this.

I mean, we have a game here. We have players. I think we should elect a GM, I'm running with this pretty fast, and I apologize now, because this thread is turning into a... veritable debate class. I nominate Haibane for GM.
I do not think we should elect one, I think Google should run it. He had the idea so it is pretty much his right to GM unless he does not want to.

Photo

well, as a kind rebuttle. He proposed the idea. In a game like this, the idea belongs to everyone
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

Quote from: Nexus1199 on May 15, 2012, 06:29:41 PM
I do not think we should elect one, I think Google should run it. He had the idea so it is pretty much his right to GM unless he does not want to.
Absolutely right. Its your game Google, but you can have help from a few of us to get it up and running while you are busy, then take the reins again later when you've got more time.

Photo

Yeah. a GM needs time to focus on the game. If it isn't given the energy, the game dies. I'm only suggesting this because it is actively irritating Google.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Nexus1199

I have an idea, lets quit making decisions and suggestions for him and let him set things up as he sees fit and then comment if we believe there is something that needs to be fixed. That seems to be what is irritating him.

Ironwolf85

sadly I have a few more characters and ideas I could bring up, but I can't do an Rp with abuse or such things like this without some sort of "psychological barrier" hence why I asked for the furry character, it's my barrier.
without that I'm sorry but I couldn't bring myself to RP somthing like this.
I wish everyone else luck with the RP

Photo

that makes sense Nexus. and I hope that my suggestion wasn't too bad for him to read. I'm sure he can run the game. It just sounded like he didn't want to. You are probably correct though. He's taking his time, and that's what a good game needs, as I said before.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Google

Quote from: Nexus1199 on May 15, 2012, 06:39:58 PM
I have an idea, lets quit making decisions and suggestions for him and let him set things up as he sees fit and then comment if we believe there is something that needs to be fixed. That seems to be what is irritating him.

Duchess

how i end here ?? >:)

Montagne

Im very interested in playing an older male politician of the time; and a big fansdox fan. however, I saw there was some friction over the last page or so.... Could someone fill me in? I see stuff about mentors and voting in GMs... Is this something I should worry about? I don't want to play a game where we are at each others throats  (OOC'ly atleast :P) feel free to do it over PM if that is more appropriate, or here.

Haibane

Best to just read the thread so far Doc. You can skim to the relevant parts.

Montagne

*tentatively raises his hand* It seems we've got it pretty much sorted (I agree with google and Haibane on the mentor thing; ridiculous, and the suggested ideas, use as you see fit, don't let people highjack, but see if there are any fun ideas)

In that case I would like to play a young politician just elected. (by young of course I mean 30s) He believes in freedom yet has been brought up from a teenager in this male dominated society (this character idea may need refining as it would need to be set at least 20 or so years after the bill passed) I think it would be interesting to play a character who believes in freedom, but has this blindspot for women in that society, who could slide from his vision, or learn to want women's freedom as well, it could go either way. I love playing out corruption and redemption stories.

If that's not feasible due to the time frame I've got a few other ideas floating around in my head as well, so no probs... Hmmm.... Perhaps some sort of bounty hunter who catches those who try to escape. Depends what others play.

Duchess

I'll patiently wait to see what google set up before deciding  8-)

innerslut

I'm definitely interested in playing a slave, once everything gets hashed out. I had an idea for my character: she is the only daughter of a very wealthy business man. Her father is a supporter of freedom, and has plenty of money to pay for her freedom her entire life, so she isn't worried. Then something happens, maybe he is caught trying to help women, and they lose all their money right before her 18th birthday. He goes to jail, so there is no male relative to take her, so she gets thrown into public custody.
My Ons & Offs

<a href=http://www.f-list.net/c/puta>Detailed List of My Sexual Preferences

mightymick

I was really glad to find this thread. I love this idea so far, and I look forward to when everything gets hashed out. Now I've gotta decide about my character as well...
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

Google

Ok, I'm back, my schedual has somewhat normalized, as normal as it ever gets... an actual set of rules and a character profile outline will be coming soon... as will an actual thread for those things rather then this interest thread... things seem to have calmed down here which I am glad for...

However I am still nervous, I am continually warned about a certain person who has expressed interest...

Haibane

Google, please don't go writing things like your last sentence in public, all it does is cause suspicion, rumours and negativity generally. All things that are bad for everyone.

The staff of Elliquiy always say that if there are issues with a player then you resolve them privately and in an adult way. You should PM this person you've had mentioned to you and talk things through to arrive at a solution you can both agree to. If you can't do that you should politely and still privately refuse them entry to your game. You're the GM, it's your game, you have every right to do that.

In my experience interest check threads at Elliquiy will always generate suggestions and ideas from some of the players. Its how human nature works. People like to show some way of expressing enthusiasm for a game. You shouldn't let it bother you (it should be the opposite in fact) and you can have character sheets submitted here too. That way you don't need a second thread and this becomes the one active thread in the players wanted area and will draw more attention to your proposed game (people will see it has lots of posts; that draws people in).

Google

This should be starting soon, perhaps tomorrow depending on when I am able to wake up... 14 hour days kick my ass...
Now if anyone has felt offended by doubts that I have voiced or issues that I have had with the way I am being treated by people who are interested if I do something for them... well then I am sorry about that.

Photo

"...and i can blosom in the pedals of an E...C....T...!"
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Google

Ok so here is the thing, the drama this game is causing has killed any muse that I had regarding it, Fuck the entire thing... people are now trying to sabotage other players for the crime of giving advice to a GM about who in the game might cause issue...

THe moderators of this site have been contacted and filled in on details... and as far as I am concerned this game is ready to die a silent and indignant death

Elias

I am not entirely sure of the rules in such cases, and I am not part of the issues surrounding the game so ill just ask is it allowed to use someone elses idea to run a game just like this? Can someone else pick it up and run with it?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Elias on May 23, 2012, 05:36:21 PM
I am not entirely sure of the rules in such cases, and I am not part of the issues surrounding the game so ill just ask is it allowed to use someone elses idea to run a game just like this? Can someone else pick it up and run with it?

I would be certainly willing to pick it up and run it, if that is possible, though I'm also somewhat unsure as to the situation. My guess is that since nothing was added to the vague notion that began this interest check thread, and that itself was not original material, that it shouldn't be a problem.

Google

It is not original, and honestly I don't have a problem with someone else starting something similar, I would likely even join and be happy to offer advice as requested... but I would ask that a few days are given to me to figure out what I am doing with it before it is used by someone else

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Google on May 24, 2012, 01:51:40 AM
I would ask that a few days are given to me to figure out what I am doing with it before it is used by someone else

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. I thought that your feelings on the matter were summed up by:

Quote from: Google on May 23, 2012, 04:03:04 PM
Ok so here is the thing, the drama this game is causing has killed any muse that I had regarding it, Fuck the entire thing...and as far as I am concerned this game is ready to die a silent and indignant death

Google

Can we at least acknowledge that I might want a day or two to figure it out

I mean I don't think I am asking for much...

PeacethatPowerbrings

Right, so. ;D Does anyone have any objections to my opening up a fresh version of this in a new thread?

Swordsman18

Peace, I think it best that until Google says a final word on the issue that it is best to lay back on the pushing for taking over, he asked for a few days and with the interest the idea got I am sure we are all more than willing to wait.

PeacethatPowerbrings

:-\ I can wait, but I'd rather see something done with this sooner rather than later.

Haibane

Just to let you all know I will be running my own version of this soon, I'm just going to hold back a couple of weeks out of respect for Google. My vision for a world in which this social change happens looked like it was going to be different to Google's in any event so it would be unlikely I'd have stayed in this game, even if it had got going. No offence to Google, I just have ideas of my own and would like to use them in a setting of my own design inspired by (not based on) the Fansadox comics.

minerva7790

I think Swordsman and Haibane are right. I think Google was strongly affected by the attention this idea of his got. Even if it was based off someone else's work, this was still Google's suggestion. If the man wants a couple of days or even weeks, we should give it to him.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

PeacethatPowerbrings

I don't see any need for two new versions of this to start, so I'm happy to wait for Haibane's and join that.

Haibane

Er... well, if Google does decide to carry on... you should join his!

Tydorei

Or, do what I will do. And join both.  :-*

PeacethatPowerbrings

I was taking what Google said to mean that this one wouldn't be starting. If I'm wrong then, all the better. :D

Google

Quote from: PeacethatPowerbrings on May 26, 2012, 06:57:13 PM
I was taking what Google said to mean that this one wouldn't be starting. If I'm wrong then, all the better. :D
PtPb is correct, I will not be starting the game myself... however I have been talking it over with them and think that we have the same general idea and view. I personally intend to join their game, I encourage the others who were interested in this one to do the same, and I hope to be able to help it succeed where mine fell apart because of the drama a few few individuals seems to want to cause.

Google

Google

Quote from: Google on May 27, 2012, 08:15:58 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=141400.0 For those who still crave Slaveworld
To clarify something, this is the spiritual successor to the game that never got off the ground, PtPB and myself have collabed, which is a polite way to say they did and are still doing the hard work while I give advice and input when asked for.

I want to see this game succeed so again I urge those of you who were interested at one point and might still be interested after a great deal of... well stalling on my part, to look into this game and hopefully it will catch the same interest.

And if someone happens to dislike the way this advert is phrased and would like to speak to me then they can PM me... and should probably make sure I can PM back.