4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Twisted Crow

Let's test that, then. ;)

willow

I'm open for anything;)

Twisted Crow

Another rousing round, then!  ^-^

TotesRider

Okay So When's Mahvel?

Markus

мαякυs's αωσℓ ησтιcε

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ ɢᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴛ ɪs ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ.

willow

Twisted Crow

Once more, before bedtime?  ::)

willow

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Captain Maltese

Sorry about the applauding.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Are you wearing panties?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Boxers are more me. 

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Cuban cigar, my friend?

Captain Maltese

Handrolled on your thighs?

willow

Sheng

Certainly, if you share.
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Captain Maltese

That's no cigar, guys.

Twisted Crow

Zaphod

Twisted Crow

Aren't we energetic, tonight?  ^-^

Captain Maltese

Despairs

Finally grew six inches. (Interpret that however you wish.)

Captain Maltese

So, you are circumcised?